PDA

View Full Version : im so happy

drphil
11-12-2007, 07:07 PM
so as u all may kno, ive had a bbusting passion for years. im 18, and i go to college at penn state. i have a great friend whos house i visited last year when i was home, and i went back last weekend.

he has a gorgeous mom, and i always wanted her to bust me. ive never been ballbusted b4, so i thought there would be a perfect time. we all went to a party and got pretty drunk. we went back to his house and he just passed out. his mom and me were all alone in the kitchen, and i spilt my fetish with her.

she laughed and said, lets do it. this was more than what i had hoped for. she has an amazing body, and was wearing these low rise jeans and black high heel shoes. i told her no one has done this to me before, and she said fine, shes never even heard of it. boy, was i in for a shock. since we were both drunk (well i only had 2 shots, so i wasnt drunk), i asked if i could take my clothes off. she said "uhhh ok, wouldnt that make it hurt more?" i said "i like it". (keep in mind, ive never done this before.)

She dug her shoe into my balls, and i immediately fell to the ground. she actually laughed. i was in so much pain, but it felt sooooooooo good. i got back up and she busted me for 30 minutes until i couldnt take it anymore! she kneed me once so hard i thought my balls popped!:ibow4u: for 2 hours after my balls hurt so bad and were all red. she told me "well keep this between us, dont worry." i woke up and my balls still hurt. i left the house but when she saw me in the morning it wasnt akward at all. his mom is only 39, and she has amazing blonde hair and green eyes, only about 5 5, but a perfect figure.

i never had so much pain and pleasure in my life. next time i come home, ik who im calling!:thumbup

eman
11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Guten Tag,
kennen Sie jemanden eine Domina in Europa, die als real die Kastrationen macht? Zumbeispiel im Deutschland??

Danke