PDA

View Full Version : Preferred weapon of choice: Her Ass!

daradles
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I am pretty new to this forum and this is my first thread. So, hello everyone!

While kicking, stomping, and some pretty vicious biting do a lot to excite most BB fans, and are not lost on me, I have a thing for a woman who uses her ass as a tool of destruction. I was a facesitting/smother fan long before I got into busting, and I guess I just carried it with me. There really doesn't seem to be a whole lot of material to support this, especially video or pictures. I'm not sure why, but maybe there just isn't enough demand.

In a nutshell, that is something that really gets me going. Anyone else go for this type of flavor? Maybe someone knows about some long lost BB Booty(that's like a pun, get it?) full of stories and pics and cringe inducing videos that they could suggest.

Well, hello to everyone again.

daradles
11-17-2007, 01:56 PM
This little video from youtube may be a bit juvenile, but I think it gets the message across pretty accurately.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LrbW4Lmanv4

Kovan28
11-18-2007, 07:13 PM
On my 21st birthday a bunch of guys from my work brought me to a strip club and they payed for me to get on stage. That was one of the things the strippers did to me while the pretty much beat the hell out of me on stage infront of everyone.

No one has any idea about my fetish, but i really did enjoy that part of it. The slapping of the chest not so much, but i went along with it anyway.