PDA

View Full Version : Ball beating with a strapon

Girthtron
11-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Believe me theirs nothing like getting your balls beaten with your girlfriends or wifes strapon. It's the ultimate experience! I love it! It's like well.. The ultimate experience for a guy with really big testicles!

It's like the sum total of her absolute female powers coming out and her supremacy over the male. Having her beat my balls with her strapon befor or after she fucks me!

This is when I think you know she's come full circle in her natural role as a dominant female. She's enjoying her self using her own fantasies for her own pleasures!

For me it was knowing she cared more. Since she focused more on my balls befor she'd fuck me! Ordinarily she'd usually just take me by the balls from behind pulling them up while pushing down on the back of my neck putting me into position over the back of the sofa or a table then just start raming it in me! But of late she started what she called free styling. She wouldn't steer her strapon in with her hand she'd just start poken which would miss and slid under into my balls! She'd laugh hilariously at the sudden grunting pain that would come from me! This is where she'd start beating my balls with her cock telling me what a sorry big balled stupid fuck I was to allow her to humiliate like this!

Those words oscillated with the fiber of my soul while feeling her cock again driving into my balls!

kickMyBalls1
11-14-2007, 02:01 PM
that is so freaking hot I wish i could get abused like that

Snoodle
11-14-2007, 02:02 PM
That is pretty hot... :D

Kickmyball88888
12-16-2008, 06:57 AM
i wish female can abuse my ball ......make helpless

Alec Anaconda
12-16-2008, 01:15 PM
I do not want to ask this question.

I should not ask this question, for I do not want to cause offence.

I know that I really must not ask this question, but I have to know.

Do you genuinely want to be with a woman?