PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a profesional

Girthtron
11-14-2007, 09:07 PM
The thrill for her was waning and for me also. My wife Linda didn't even fondle my balls as was normal with her. She just kicked my legs wider apart then brought her knee up into them. Standing back with her hands on her hips she watched as I went down then just walked away leaving me with only the view of her long slender legs as she left. She did look over her and say~ "Oh by the way Bill. Your cock and balls need a shave"!

A few hours later in the bathroom I was taking care of them as she had told me when she came in. Normally she would have inspected them and I held them up for her to do so. But she just glanced. "They look ok"!

God she didn't even care I though! She could have at the least slapped them out of my hand at least!

She was reading on her bed. I came in from my own room naked from the waist down as she liked me. My big low hanging balls exposed for her and I stood next to her bed. Idly she reached over and took them in one hand flondling them and kept reading. "Linda whats wrong honey? You don't want them anymore"? Taking her glasses off she pulled me a little closer with my balls giving them a playful down tug. "I don't know Bill. It's all getting a little boring isn't it? I mean don't you think? I mean I still like busten these big guys of yours but it's kind of getting old isn't it"?

She was right of couse and when I left her with a kiss on her farhead and her giving my balls a little squeeze saying that she didn't need any tongue service to her pussy right now that maybe in the morning if it would make me happly! This was another thing! I'd aways eaten her pussy at night. Usually until she had fallen asleep! I missed my mouth not sleeping between her thighs sealed to her pussy! I looked back as I left she finding her place in her book again. I walked down the hall feeling the weight and swing of my big low hanging balls I went to our computer room and the internet typing in a search engine (our adddress and local dominatrces) After what seemed like hours I found a Mistress Wendy who especially dealt with couples who were into ballbusting. She looked younger then both of us in her early 20's maybe a tall slim hard body blue eyed blond with killer legs like Lindas. I saved the site and went to bed with a raging hardon thinking of the three of us together and her showing Linda how a profesional dose it!

Chapter 2

She was expensive very expensive! Linda was impressed that the money went through a type of holding company making her feel better about the whole thing. That she was the real deal a profesional.

I hadn't been allowed to jerkoff in weeks and my balls were huge looking!Linda wanted to show me off I knew to Mistress Wendy and I wanted the same thing also. God my balls felt so big bigger then they've ever been befor and she agreed as she attached a scrotal leash around my big hanging male appendage it flopping back and forth as her fingers worked the strap tight around it's neck making my two apple size testicles flare out huge at the bottom. Pleased she stood back looking. "Babies got balls"!!!

With the pride in her eyes my heart was ready to burst as we left with the tug of her testicle leash on my balls. Reminding me of just how much of a man I was with my 10" cock tenting out the front of my trenchcoat as I followed her.

It was an old victorian house on the north side. Old money I thought or new! Linda was positively impressed saying. "This bitch makes all this money busting balls? and I've been doing it for nothing"? A shrap tug on my balls and I was out of the car following her again up to the door. The door knocker was made of two big brass balls that Linda grabed laughingly saying. "Well here we go"! With the sound of them my own balls pulled up and droped a moment later a huge bodybuilder in nothing but a white speedo opened the door. Lindas eyes locked on to the down straining white pouch it's contents clearly outlined in the thin fabric. His balls almost as big as mine! He moved aside signaling us to enter and to follow him saying. "Mistress Wendy will be down in a moment. She's eager to meet you both. May I take your coats"? Linda droped her testicle leash stepping behind me taking the shoulders of my coat striping it off leaving me naked in front of him his eyes looking at my big danging balls. I could see his own balls move in response he gave me a knowing nod and looked at Linda. "Mistress Wendy will be pleased Mistress Linda"! Linda was taken back a little at being called mistress but liked it and said. "Thank you very much! Your name is"? "John mistress. Big John mistress"!

It was at this moment that the sound of hi-heels was heard comeing down a staircase. His cock reared up almost ripping his speedo open pushing the fabric up so much one of his balls fell out to Linda's delight their was fear in his eyes he was trying to push his cock down and put his ball back in when she turned the corner!

Chapter 3 Coming soon.

poolman2
11-15-2007, 01:13 AM
Wow, Girthtron. This looks really promising. I'm looking forward to more soon.

poolman2