PDA

View Full Version : do you prefer B-B in soft/fabricky shoes, or hard tough lether shoes&boots

catweazle
11-15-2007, 04:49 AM
if a girl is to kick a guy repeatedly, its only believable with soft shoes.

also the softer the shoe, the more force she can use without looking likes shes faking it.

Tamakeri
11-15-2007, 11:42 AM
if a girl is to kick a guy repeatedly, its only believable with soft shoes.

also the softer the shoe, the more force she can use without looking likes shes faking it.

I guess I don't understand. You seem to think that everybody who gets busted hard or repeatedly is faking it. Am I missing something? Do you really believe that? Remember that you are in a BB forum. That's what a few of us do here! We are not all just watchers.

For me personally I love the solid hard leather or steel-toed boots. And my BB partner is actually willing to kick harder with those because it protects her foot more. If she is kicking me in sandals or open toed shoes and makes a solid hit which traps my ball between her foot and my pelvic bone, her foot hurts from the impact (not as much as my nut of course). So we both love the boots.

http://www.calimgfiles.com/images/gkboots.gif

catweazle
11-15-2007, 12:20 PM
yes i do believe that...based on my own phisiology.

i have thought that people who do it regularly must get desensitised to the pain to be able to take it.

if you take any man in the street and get a girl to kick him with the force some of the girls seem to use, they would go down with one or two kicks.

i have also thought that some of the staged for camera ballbusts, must have guys wearing padding of some sort, or the girl must in fact be kicking the guy up the arse...not the balls!

maybe some of the more wimpish emasculated males, never had any balls to begin with, and the women are just kicking gristle..because theres no manhood there to hurt.

so yes, your damn right i dont believe its genuine when a guy is taking massive kicks one after the other, and he just stands there like its no big deal!

Vittoria
11-15-2007, 01:38 PM
I like to kick so many ways I think for the ballbuster it matters on the mood! Sometimes I want to wear hard boots, sometimes softer pointy toed shoes. And sometimes I want bare feet because that makes it easiest to feel what you are kicking and make sure you make contact in the best place!

I've never had a guy take my strong kicks without being in some sort of distress or pain...

Tamakeri
11-15-2007, 04:06 PM
yes i do believe that...based on my own phisiology.

i have thought that people who do it regularly must get desensitised to the pain to be able to take it.

if you take any man in the street and get a girl to kick him with the force some of the girls seem to use, they would go down with one or two kicks.

i have also thought that some of the staged for camera ballbusts, must have guys wearing padding of some sort, or the girl must in fact be kicking the guy up the arse...not the balls!

maybe some of the more wimpish emasculated males, never had any balls to begin with, and the women are just kicking gristle..because theres no manhood there to hurt.

so yes, your damn right i dont believe its genuine when a guy is taking massive kicks one after the other, and he just stands there like its no big deal!

Oh.. ok. "... massive kicks one after the other and ... stands there like it's no big deal!"
That's a little different tune from what you originally said " ... if a girl is to kick a guy repeatedly ..."
and different again from what I responded about which was "... everybody who gets busted hard or repeatedly ..."

Actually I seriously doubt if you can be convinced and don't even know why I am trying, but if you can open your mind a little just for a minute, instead of thinking about ball-busting for the moment, just consider how your typical marathon champion stands up against your "own phisiology" criterion.

[sarcasm on]
At least based on my personal physiology, there can be no such thing as marathon champions. They must all be fakes and all marathons are completely bogus because there is no way the average "man in the street" could make it even two miles up one of those hills running at the leaders' pace without dropping to the ground and puking his guts up. No way. So obvious either the whole event is a complete fake, or the leaders all cheat somehow. Either that or they just don't feel any pain.
[sarcasm off]

If you actually know any runners, you KNOW about their pain. Every part of them aches and screams and they are barely hanging on to their consciousness and sanity at the end of the run- if they even make it. A lot of times they physically have to drop out before the finish. It takes a massive toll on their bodies with a lot of healing time between races. But they go back again and again. Some of them can't even say why they do it- they are just drawn to it.

Ok , does that sound at all familiar or reminiscent of what some of the so-called "fake" bustees on this board have posted? As a guy who gets his balls busted regularly, I can tell you thet my pain tolerance is down- not up over the years. And yes, some girls miss the target sometimes and end up kicking you in the ass or kick lighter than others- life isn't perfect. There may even be websites on which the guys wear cups or pads. I can tell you that the 6 guys we use on our website would not even think of that. They are INTO ballbusting. It's what they are there for. They get kicked- they fall down (if the kick is hard enough and on-target) they hurt, sometimes they have to quit, sometimes they are willing to go on, they recover, they come back for more. End of story.

Chaboy
11-15-2007, 05:39 PM
i think that some guys just have stronger balls than other. i know my balls can be kicked repeatedly and i love when its a hard boot. :thumbup

BustedBoySean1985
11-15-2007, 08:18 PM
So what your saying is that if I were to get kicked repeatedly by a female, then after a while, I would not "get used to it." If I get kicked by a female, is there a chance that I will just go down hard and not recover? What you're saying is that if getting kicked by a female wearing black, knee-high, leather boots hard enough, I would just pass out. That is just crazy! I would assume that if one takes enough pain to a specific area after some time, they sort of develop an immunity to it. That is just my theory because I have not been kicked in the balls since I was in elementary school by this one girl.:confused:

Tamakeri
11-15-2007, 10:02 PM
So what your saying is that if I were to get kicked repeatedly by a female, then after a while, I would not "get used to it." If I get kicked by a female, is there a chance that I will just go down hard and not recover? What you're saying is that if getting kicked by a female wearing black, knee-high, leather boots hard enough, I would just pass out. That is just crazy! I would assume that if one takes enough pain to a specific area after some time, they sort of develop an immunity to it. That is just my theory because I have not been kicked in the balls since I was in elementary school by this one girl.:confused:

Dude- I don't think anybody said what would happen to you or whether you would get used to it or not. Like catweazle, you seem to think everybody feels the same physical things that you do. I only speak for myself here, but I know enough about life and people to know that there are lots of differences out there and assuming that everyone is like you (or that you are like everybody else) is probably a mistake. Those of you who have been aquainted with me through my videos over the last several years know I have dropped a lot of weight. I think that in particular has made me a lot more sensitive in the last couple years. I have a lot less (almost none now) inter-abdominal fat. There used to be a large cushion around my pelvis so it was impossible for my nuts to be crushed against it. It's not impossible any more and now a solid knee that smashes my nuts into the bone will put me flat on the ground for the count. That didn't use to happen. I used to be completely impervious to knee shots. Just an example. People and circumstances are different. You need to find your own equations.

nevyn292
11-17-2007, 08:11 AM
personally i wouldn't do any bb with a girl that's faking it, no matter what shoe's she is wearing:machine:

agnetha
11-19-2007, 01:55 PM
Hello,

and this is becoming an interesting thread, it shows the line between the fantasists and the realists to a degree.
Tamikeri makes some excellent points and seeing his and smackmynut's video's is an eye opener to those who fear but secretly might like to try bb.

My bf was not into bb before I met him, now he certainly is and his pain threshold has got higher, he can take more, and wants more. However, there's far more to a bb relationship than how many kicks, knees etc a guy can take - if you are thinking numbers you are a fantasist.
The reality is that its about pain certainly but also anticipation, fear and control, satisfaction and ultimately both people getting enough out of it to want it to get better and better.

The point about footwear is important too, I have a pair of high black boots that if he sees them, he knows what's coming when I'm ready ;) , and there's a pair of reebok training shoes that I wear in the house that I keep just for him.

Aggie x

petehstn
11-19-2007, 04:40 PM
My preference is Knuckles..a single rope knot about the balls making them a punching bag..and my cock lashed to my stomach..which thrusts them forward for hitting...

Alternatives are to club them with a large rubberized dildo...no surface stings..the hits erupt deep inside the balls...its awesome..

Pete

skipperbob
11-20-2007, 11:24 AM
I have always perfered bare or stockinged feet and they use the instep (the broad top of their foot) to make contact with my privates! Less chance of injury for them and a satisfying, loud smack when the kick connects with my balls! Never been a fan of the one big powerful kick - I want the fun to last so we find just the right strength of kick that causes me pain but I can keep getting up for more so the session lasts as long as I can stand it. Some days I can take more than others - but for me it's making it last, not how quickly I can be put down!

poolman2
11-21-2007, 02:26 AM
skipperbob,

I couldn't have said it any better myself. The only qualification is that I have grown increasingly fond of the barefoot stomp and heel chop. My wife is inclined to be a little too kind and gentle, but she hasn't gotten there yet in stomping and chopping. LOL

Incidentally, I love your personal BB pics. A lot of those gorgeous girls do their kicks with admirable enthusiasm and vigour. :ibow4u:

poolman2

skipperbob
11-21-2007, 10:40 AM
skipperbob,

I couldn't have said it any better myself. The only qualification is that I have grown increasingly fond of the barefoot stomp and heel chop. My wife is inclined to be a little too kind and gentle, but she hasn't gotten there yet in stomping and chopping. LOL

Incidentally, I love your personal BB pics. A lot of those gorgeous girls do their kicks with admirable enthusiasm and vigour. :ibow4u:

poolman2

Thanks! Those were great sessions and each girl had as much fun as I did! Alas it has been about three years since my last session and due to health concerns (none bust related) and age I don't know when I will ever be able enjoy them again.:( But at least I have my memories!:)

me_no_wimp
11-21-2007, 03:19 PM
when you said fabricky shoes I was thinking of the 1990s style that looked something like these:

http://www.zappos.com/images/726/7269199/4998-320840-p.jpg

and also a bit like this:

http://www.shoebuy.com/pi/wolky/wolky41764_lg.jpg

Strange, these style of shoes were so popular in the late 1990s, almost all the women were wearing them, now I struggled to even find a picture of some online.

I did get a few busts wish shoes like this during 1999.

At the end of the day, it is generally a matter of technique, not what shoes the woman is wearing. A good buster can bust with no shoes at all.

kevinluvs2bkicked
01-02-2008, 10:53 PM
these are good for hard kicks.

hjchamp32
01-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Personally, i like a bare bust - both knee and foot. I think it is due to the fact that one girl told me that it excited her to feel the impact of the balls with her toes. I think that BB is a 2 way street, and it excites me that the girl likes it too.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that I like the girl to choose her methods :)

blkpatent
01-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Never been busted before but if I ever do it will have to be one of these shoes. No sneakers, no strappy sandals, no boots. These and these only because these are my favorite shoes. The ones in my avatar are fine too.