PDA

View Full Version : who [that you know personally] do you want to ballbust you, and what is their...

catweazle
11-15-2007, 12:36 PM
relationship to you if any?

ie
aunt
cousin
teacher
boss at work

skipperbob
11-16-2007, 09:16 AM
Oh God! Back in the sixties I had a teacher who was very different from the norm for a teacher at that time. She was in her early fifties and tried to make herself look younger - bleached blond hair - tight skirts and seamed stockings with high heeled mules! As a young teen age boy with raging hormones who was starting to realize my fetish for feet and being kicked, I couldn't take my eyes off of her feet and I dreamed of being kicked and trampled under them! She would sit and dangle her mule from her toes and I literally had to keep myself from drooling and cuming in my pants! I masturbated every night thinking about being kicked and humiliated by her! I think she realized the effect she was having on the boys in her class and she obviously enjoyed driving us crazy! Ah! Fond school memories!:thumbup

agent_mouse
11-16-2007, 08:14 PM
read my thread....
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4071

it's about how my mom regularly busts without even knowing it's something sexual for me. sounds unrealistic, i know. but she honestly believes i just like the feeling of being hit down there, like someone likes the feeling of a back massage.

ross7499
11-17-2007, 02:45 AM
In my dreams I would like to be busted by big tits women, no matter if their are nice or not, also some busty celebrity!:bananajum

nevyn292
11-17-2007, 08:15 AM
that would be a list to name everyone:wooow

mainly by a girl with wich I'm pretty much dating now,

and by a girl wich I now know for couple of years, wich happens to be one of the best friends of the girl above,

and by a girlfriend wich i almost know since my birth.

think that was it:D

ienglish05
12-05-2007, 02:15 PM
I would love to be busted my both my sister in laws. I love when my wife bust my balls too. I also have a female co-worker who has the feet for busting and stomping. Everyday I come to work and I can not shake the image of her kicking me in the balls or stepping on my balls.

me_no_wimp
12-06-2007, 08:08 AM
lots of the women who work in my office and wear boots.

pungdjur
12-06-2007, 10:39 AM
lots of the women who work in my office and wear boots.I second that!

HsspodeBusted
12-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Vittoria or Snoodles!! :bananajum