PDA

View Full Version : who..or what situation, is an inegral part of your favourite ballbusting fantasy

catweazle
11-15-2007, 12:50 PM
a favourite of mine is imagining my haughty but gorgeous middle school teacher punishing me for something or other..by kicking me in the balls.

another involves an aunt who is being very lewd..but when i try to play along, she gets cross and teaches me a lesson by kicking me in the balls.

its strange now that i think of it..but ive never been turned on by giantess material, but most of my most delicious fantasies seem to involve me being of boyish stature and age...with the woman being much taller and in a position of authority.

i wonder how many other guys fantasies are actually of a much younger, more vulnerable version of themselves. it seems in my imagination to heighten the wickedness and cruelty of the woman much more if she is ballbusting the boyish me rather than the adult me.

Castratrix's pet
11-15-2007, 01:02 PM
its strange now that i think of it..but ive never been turned on by giantess material, but most of my most delicious fantasies seem to involve me being of boyish stature and age...with the woman being much taller and in a position of authority.

I've never had fantasies or a scenario in my femdom ********** fantasies where I was a boy or male adolescent. But I have always been turned on by very extremely tall women, especially women clost to or over seven feet tall. I've visited some tall women and giantess sites and seen some pics of women who are over 7 feet tall.

Also women bodybuilders with huge muscles. Women bodybuilders with huge muscles also turn me on.

Also women doctors, especially women surgeons and women veterinarians, women who would know how to and could perform a ********** surgery on me. To me, women like the ones I've described here are like God Herself.