PDA

View Full Version : is masochism, submissiveness and low self-esteem part of anyone who wantsto be B-B'ed

catweazle
11-16-2007, 06:18 AM
or do you think it has nothing to do with anything except wanting a pretty girl to hurt your balls?---and you have no interest in trying to look into why it turns you on...you just know it does.?

kickme000
11-16-2007, 07:42 AM
I think low self-esteem is a part of it for some people. Some people think that they deserve to be hurt.

Balloney
11-16-2007, 10:36 PM
I enjoy the sensation of having my wife squeeze and spank my testicles. I do not have low self- esteem.

I don't enjoy the idea of having her make me eat anything gross or weird stuff like that.

captjoeb
11-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Masochism certainly is it for me. I just like the pain and watching her pleasure in the administration. I've a healthy self esteem and run the show from the bottom.
Looking for a consistent "flaw" to justify a groups desires won't work, there's just some who like it. Many who may have a reason may not see it.

Just admit it's fun and beg for it.

Bloke
11-17-2007, 12:46 AM
Surely masochism and submissiveness are part of BB by definition?

It's hard to enjoy being kicked in the balls if you aren't a masochist, and standing there letting someone nail you in the sack is submissive I would have thought. :p

But low self-esteem? Not for me.

Riccardo
11-17-2007, 07:44 AM
what do you mean exactly for low self-esteem?

Tamakeri
11-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Surely masochism and submissiveness are part of BB by definition?

No, by definition BB is only literally ball-busting. It has nothing to do with mood, or motivation. I myself, as well as virtually all of the guys I know well who are into BB (and because I run a BB website, I actually know quite a few pretty well) are NOT masochists. We don't crave the pain, but rather the pain is a necessary part of the loss of control and power transfer aspects. We want the girl to bring us down by using our balls, but actually dislike the feeling of pain, and don't even tolerate other (non-testicular) pain.

As far as submission goes, it's kind of a broad-brush word and again, doesn't apply to most of the guys I know. If your ball-buster told you to do the dishes and wash out her pantyhose and you do that because you like doing whatever she tells you, that's a true submissive. If you don't like her kicking your balls but you let her because she wants to and you give her whatever she wants- that's submissive.

However, if she is kicking your balls because you want her to do it, whether she doing it because she also likes it, or out of affection for you or because you are paying her (with money, gifts, dates, whatever) then that is NOT submissive. You are absolutely controlling the situation. This is the mode I am in, and most of the guys I know.

cuckollie
11-17-2007, 12:22 PM
In general, low self esteem does not have much to do with masochism or submissiveness. In fact, the type of people who go in for this sort of thing are almost always intelligent and successful, they are often very "dominant" in their daily lives, and ti is a sort of escape to be taken down a peg.
People with true low self esteem do not need for anyone to make them fell bad or inferior-- they already do.

In my case,
I only enjoy being submissive with my Girlfriend, to show my deference to her, to show her I am willing to make any sacrifice for her. I think that is a big part of what is at the root of the desire for me.
Of course it is also about power exchange, trust, and many other things.

I know that she really enjoys doing this to me, she really enjoys being in command of me, and I love her being in command of me. She enjoys knowing that i will do anything for her, pain, sacrifice, etc. and I enjoy knowing this too. It makes me feel like I am fulfilling my role as a man.
I guess in this way is is a sort of symbolic act.

agnetha
11-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Hello,

and quite the opposite for me. My bf is a very positive and competetive guy. He's definitely a risk taker and he is doing very well. As I've mentioned before, its the challenge in bb he fights to overcome, he has to win.

I too (as the one doing the bb'ing :D ) have a successful world. I love the controlling part of our relationship and this helps in many areas of my life.

Agnetha x