PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best movie with the best ballbust in it that you have seen?

3joe33
11-17-2007, 10:04 AM
the best ballbust that i have seen was in the movie Lady Dragon staring Cynthia Rothrock. at the very end of the movie, she kicks the bad guy in the balls 4 times in a row. and the kicks are in slow mo. so so hot, and he falls to his knees in slow mo. its got to be the best ever. And right or wrong, nobody is better then Cynthia Rothrock when it come to ballbusting. She is the queen of ballbusting. She kicks balls in all her movies. shes my fav.

EggsForCrush
11-17-2007, 11:15 AM
my favorite one is showgirls... there is a scene in it where a girl kicks a teasing guy in the balls in a bar...you should see it...

3joe33
11-18-2007, 08:42 AM
yes showgirls was a good one. i liked it. but u have to see ladydragon, trust me.

Arcane
11-18-2007, 03:49 PM
I don’t necessarily think it’s the best, but in The Hills Have Eyes II some chick smashes a guys package with a giant sledgehammer: Pretty extreme.

ballstothewalls
11-19-2007, 08:48 AM
The best movie is "Payback" and the busts are from Lucy Liu. A not so well know movie that I thought had an awesome bust was "Monster Man." Payback is better because there are a good amount of busts whereas Monster man only has one.

EggsForCrush
11-19-2007, 09:13 AM
i got the movies thills have eyes II and i have just downloaded lady dragon... but i didnt have any time to watch them yet... :(

now, i'm downloading monster man and payback...
i will write down my comments when i watch them ;)

3joe33
11-19-2007, 09:02 PM
cool, and to let you know there are two ballbust in lady dragon. she knees the bad guy about half way in the movie. its and ok bust. but the one at the end of the movie is just classic...

legolas81
11-20-2007, 12:23 AM
i donīt no the name of the film but their was 2 biker clans 1 male 1 female
i never see more ballkicks in a film like this one but canīt remember the name of it :soomad

lot of knee kicks foot kicks grabs and more

Richter
11-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Payback is really good, but you have to mention Class of Nuke Em High. Awful movie, amazing bust sequence. Extremely long squeeze followed by a knee, followed by an extreme stomp and twist.

Chestnuts
11-20-2007, 07:15 PM
I had been keeping a list of each movie i watch with a little ballbusting scene in them, but here they are:

Movie: Hitch
*Actoress knee's guy in balls.

Movie: Mr & Mrs Smith
*Angelina Jolie kicks Brad Pitt in groin

Movie: Anchorman
* Actoress upercuts guy in balls

Movie: A Night at the Roxbury
* Girl knees Will Ferral.
:thumbup

velvetfog
11-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Total Recall

Richter
11-21-2007, 12:30 PM
In case you've never seen it, http://www.bbdatabase.com/ has a near-comprehensive list of busts in movies.

Arcane
11-22-2007, 02:53 AM
In case you've never seen it, http://www.bbdatabase.com/ has a near-comprehensive list of busts in movies.

Wow, good looking out on the link.

turok7870
12-06-2007, 07:24 PM
I Spy with Famke Jansen, Owen Wilson, and Eddie Murphy almost seems to have been written by a member here. There is one scene in which Famke knees him... then later apologizes and he said that he liked it. Throughout the movie she kicks/knees him multiple times.

kamach240
12-06-2007, 07:57 PM
i donīt no the name of the film but their was 2 biker clans 1 male 1 female
i never see more ballkicks in a film like this one but canīt remember the name of it :soomad

lot of knee kicks foot kicks grabs and more

I believe it was called Easy Wheels. Rubbish but the busts were great.

Hasta
12-06-2007, 09:34 PM
There was an old movie where there was a white girl and a black girl on the run. The black girl was from a well to do family and the white girl was a street girl. Anyway, the white girl's friend tried to **** the black girl and the friend and the white girl got in a big fight. The fight turned when she grabbed his balls and squeezed them while he was choking her.

Anyone remember the name?

shy
12-15-2007, 08:52 AM
seen a clip, since removed, from youtube with charles bronson giving some guy a real good tugging!! Anyone any idea what it is?

gary198
12-16-2007, 06:29 AM
seen a clip, since removed, from youtube with charles bronson giving some guy a real good tugging!! Anyone any idea what it is?

It was in the movie The Evil That Men Do (I think) about an evil doctor in S. America

shy
12-16-2007, 03:23 PM
thanx il look 4 that

angelfan
01-12-2008, 01:03 PM
My quick reply link isn't workin for some reason. I think that "runaway" movie was called Certain Fury.