PDA

View Full Version : BB Toon Anyone?

devilkingrl
11-17-2007, 11:35 PM
http://bbtoon.blogspot.com/

This guy has some nice drawings, but the good stuff can only be bought. Does anyone know where get it??

http://images4sale.com/store/8519/

Third_Horseman
11-18-2007, 09:39 AM
I hate to be the one to say it, but the best way to get it is to actually pay for it. Knave is somewhat of a hero to the community - providing loads of free art and making additional works available for a nominal fee. I have purchased all his available work and feel it is worth the price considering the niche market. Do yourself a favor and fork over the money the legitimately. It supports an artist that works in the fetish and provides the encouragement to keep on creating illustrations for us to enjoy.

Richter
11-18-2007, 10:20 AM
If I was only going to buy one of them, which would be the best one to buy?

Knave
11-18-2007, 01:27 PM
If I was only going to buy one of them, which would be the best one to buy?

That's a tough question to answer. The graphs we get from Images4sale tells me BUST(the ballbusting zine for women) and Millionaire's Daughter II are basically tied in popularity. I can only speak from experience, but the Millionaire's Daughter is still my favorite concept, but to be honest, I had so much fun drawing Mom Teaches Self Defense, it always does the trick for me. Hope that helps?

Thirdhorseman, thanks a lot man. What you said means a great deal to me. I really appreciate it.

-Knave(EM)

Richter
11-18-2007, 08:05 PM
FYI, the thumbnails don't work on the images4sale site.

Dark3
11-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Wow! there are some good pictures there!

skipperbob
11-18-2007, 09:32 PM
I hate to be the one to say it, but the best way to get it is to actually pay for it. Knave is somewhat of a hero to the community - providing loads of free art and making additional works available for a nominal fee. I have purchased all his available work and feel it is worth the price considering the niche market. Do yourself a favor and fork over the money the legitimately. It supports an artist that works in the fetish and provides the encouragement to keep on creating illustrations for us to enjoy.

Totally agree!:bananajum Support the artist and buy the pics - certainly at a resonable price! My favorite are the self defense ones!:thumbup

Third_Horseman
11-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Thirdhorseman, thanks a lot man. What you said means a great deal to me. I really appreciate it.

-Knave(EM)

More than my pleasure, Knave. I've been a fan of your stuff for years and am looking well forward to the new content when you get around to it. You know, I forgot you had illustrated a Calligula story. I've got to poke back to the site soon and get that one as well!

As for those wondering which set to buy, Bust! is my personal favorite as far as the refinement in the art. But then, I'm an illustrator too and I care a great deal about these things. I do love Millionaire's Daughter quite a bit, though...brilliant concept. You really can't go wrong either way.

Dereknor
01-08-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm a fan of all comics ;)

There are nearly no ballbsuting comics in the world, its like asking "which is your favourit gold bar of this 7 infront of you".

All comics are pretty different. But I personally preffer the comics with popping action, but I also like the story-based comics. There are so many good ballbusting stories around that could be a comic :)

I think Knave should make a comic based on jonoffen's stories. I know that he likes them, too ;)

gary198
01-08-2008, 06:18 PM
I do love Millionaire's Daughter quite a bit, though...brilliant concept. You really can't go wrong either way.[/quote]

Millionaire's daughter is the best one for me.

Thanks Knave

juggalosnyder
01-08-2008, 08:27 PM
knave you are the shit and i hope no one ever steals your shit again...i visit you blog constantly like a kid on christmas looking for new things... i happened to notice the story u posted about the people who stole your work and posted it up on some japenease website...bastards...but i tip my hat to you dude. happy busting to you!

Knave
01-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks guys! It's good to know there are fans of this stuff out there! I'll keep you informed about new upcoming releases, keep posted here and at the blog. :)

TVEE
01-09-2008, 03:35 AM
Thanks guys! It's good to know there are fans of this stuff out there! I'll keep you informed about new upcoming releases, keep posted here and at the blog. :)

sooo nice to here dat knave ! I'm a big fan of urs ! keep ur gr8 work up !

CHEERS ! :)

TVEE
01-11-2008, 06:39 AM
I luv femdom cartoons ! post more !

Cheers ! :)

TVEE
01-11-2008, 06:51 AM
pics dat contain .. older women(like 17 to 25) busts younger men(like 15 to 20) will be gr8 ! even a another kind of BB pics are OK ! :)

Dereknor
01-11-2008, 02:41 PM
older women (17-25) ?? How old are you ? hehe
I would call them young women ;)

TVEE
01-11-2008, 10:38 PM
older women (17-25) ?? How old are you ? hehe
I would call them young women ;)

lolz ! I'm 22 ..! I mean women in 17 or 25 bustin boys who are younger than them.. then they become older women to those boys ! ;)

If any one have pics or drawings related to it please post them !

thanx ! :)

Dereknor
01-12-2008, 04:25 AM
I have uploaded all my collected Femdom-pictures a while ago at :

http://www.megarotic.com/de/?d=K7HP4Z8Z

pass: monday

There are also all my ballbusting pictures in it. Just take a look at them ;) but mostly Hentai pictures

Davis
01-13-2008, 12:04 AM
That's a tough question to answer. The graphs we get from Images4sale tells me BUST(the ballbusting zine for women) and Millionaire's Daughter II are basically tied in popularity. I can only speak from experience, but the Millionaire's Daughter is still my favorite concept, but to be honest, I had so much fun drawing Mom Teaches Self Defense, it always does the trick for me. Hope that helps?

-Knave(EM)

I'm still considering whether or not I should get BUST. lol Are there any plans for future comics to purchase?

Dereknor
01-13-2008, 08:39 AM
BUST is a really nice one. Its more like a Magazin then a comic. But I like the "How much weight can the average set of balls take" part, which seems to be the biggeest part of this comic ;)