PDA

View Full Version : is animation-clips the most effective way to present a young girl ballbusting a man

catweazle
11-19-2007, 05:13 AM
and the same goes for a sexy older woman ballbusting a young boy.

nevyn292
11-20-2007, 07:59 AM
could be,

my girlfriend likes anime much, so for me i guess it would work, but not every girl is the same so that's just unpredictible

agnetha
11-20-2007, 09:59 AM
In the Uk this is called grooming I think? and corrupting young people is totally unacceptable however you word it.

Unless you meant young to be over 18 although there is still a fine line.

Agnetha

agnetha
11-20-2007, 10:05 AM
explanation for the start of ballbusting arousal.

i seem to vaguely remember that one way to get a girl interested in you was to be physically boisterous with a girl...and i can remember even then, wanting her to knee me or kick me in the groin to fight off my pestering physical advances.

at that age you know your aroused in some way by the girl, and you want them to physically contact your groin in some way...and maybe its a common occurance for her ballbusting you [out of annoyance..] to be the only way you can think of for getting that to happen....and the pain of the bust--and the thrill of being touched sexually...get fused into a permanent type of psychosexual arousal.

whadaya think?

I think that now you are a man, fantasies of small children/adolescents are wrong and you should seek psycological advice.

A surprisingly restrained

Agnetha

mick_sl8ter
11-20-2007, 10:26 AM
I think that now you are a man, fantasies of small children/adolescents are wrong and you should seek psycological advice.

A surprisingly restrained

Agnetha
Agnetha, did you yourself ever seek advice ?
Or do you feel it is ok to bust boys balls ?

agnetha
11-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Hello,

and sorry, no debate from me and your enquiry is not relevant to this thread.

I see bb as just one part of a healthy relationship between consenting adults.

Aggie

catweazle
11-20-2007, 01:25 PM
you obviously dont appreciate the distinction between a fantasy scenario and an acted out scenario...

i asked the question because.. if it is a fanatasy scenario that turns someone on, [and for me it is, because humiliation is part of the kick and what could be more humiliating than being ballbusted by a young girl] then i wanted to ask is animation the best way of visually representing it, as its not something you would ever come across in a photo or clip format, except in a youtube "sister accidentally busts dad/brother clip.
[incidentally i'm hugely turned on by thought of an older woman ballbusting a young boy---but is that ok in your book, because i am the boy who is being "done to" in my fantasy?]

also the implication of the earlier quote you highlighted is slanderous because you are creating a false context out of a selective quote. the quototation you've made is from an earlier post i made about remembering back to what you recall about your earliest arousal at the thought of a female ballbusting you---and that for me came when i was about 13 or so, at school.

are you ordinarily as politically correct as you come accross, and do you even censor your own sexual fantasies or is it just others that you want to object to?

BallbustingPrincess
11-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Thought Id pop in here and see if anyone had any places of animated bb but I find things have turned out alittle......uncomfortable at present...

Im not wanting to get involved...

For me, I just enjoy busting.
I have a couple of fantasies, not to everyones cup of tea, but they are mine after all. I dont feel this makes me a bad person, tho I can see what areas could make me out tht way....
Personally I like busting older, or around my aged guys.
There is that something not quite right about busting a young boy...be it from him asking or just out of spite of my behalf....

Ah...I didnt want to get involved....SORRY!
Please dont anyone grill me!
I have only voiced my OPINION and I dont believe it to be fact!

Come on everyone....ballbusting is ment to be fun! Or it can be anyway, I believe it is te fun side of ballbusting we should all enjoy.

Ive gone on to much.....
Probably going to get someone angry at me now......

BBP
XX

mick_sl8ter
11-20-2007, 11:54 PM
I will not tell all detail, because it is too personal...

But when I was still a minor, I had sex with a woman, more than 10 years older than me, she did sqeeze my balls during fellatio. And I liked it so I asked her to do it again and harder. She would sqeeze it harder and I watched her enjoying doing it, but then she stopped and I guess she did not want to hurt me/ or damage me. I sort of asked her to do it again, but she would not sqeeze it any more.

This was a very sexy hot woman !!! I remember everything was great.
I get horny remembering it all, but I will not tell all detail here.

fittizzioh
11-21-2007, 04:37 AM
it became a flame post before i could answer!!!

2 catweazle: yes i think animation or clips are a good way to introduce ballbusting to your partner/friend(s) but i still think the best way is being direct!!

2 mick_sl8ter: first of all thanks for sharing such a personal experience. However as you can see you were agree with her doing some squeezing, but minors don't always know all the consequences and implications of their choices. It is because of this that an adult should not have sex with minors (even if he/she would like to).

I totally agree with BallbustingPrincess: i hate flame posts and i think this forum is related to adult people who enjoy ballbusting and all the fun it comes with it!

agnetha
11-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Hello,

and perhaps I misunderstood your meaning but I do not agree with fantasies involving children, thats just my opinion, and no, I do not have fantasies about bb with boys.

Now I know what a flame discussion is and hopefully this puts it out.

I'm not famed for my political correctness either.

Aggie

BallbustingPrincess
11-21-2007, 03:56 PM
*dressed in camo gear and helmet*

Is.....it safe to return? Umm......

Ok.....hope that maybe now everyone has kinda got the idea of each other was meaning to say.....Oh Im suprised someone agreed with me....I thought Id be alone in that...my posts was rather just crap.....apologise again.

So........animation......ballbusting........Hmmmm. ....

Where oh where......*s*

BBP

XX

Arcane
11-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Hahaa.. Bummer that this thread has been ruined. Poor Weazle, he just wanted a simple "yes" or "no".

nevyn292
11-22-2007, 07:04 AM
and even BBP herself doesn't give an answer like that:Baahaha:

BallbustingPrincess
11-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey! ........ :(

wantbigbreasted
11-24-2007, 05:15 AM
Hi

Please just don't involve kids with your fantasies and sex. Enjoy your sex and fantasies with adults.

WBB

a84
11-24-2007, 05:38 AM
yeah, i agree too, age should be 18 or older for both the girl and the boy...

nevyn292
11-24-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey! ........ :(

awhh,, I'm sorry BBP, still love ya!:iluvu:

ValmarIrenicus
11-24-2007, 10:17 AM
This thread was created for the people that are interested in the topic. If you find this a bad thing to watch, just dont interrupt with your politically corect spam! :cussing: Oh, this just makes me irritated from time to time You know!?!?
The site has a moderator, people delete illegal material! Does everybody find **********, destroing manhood, thoughts that someone is abused in a way that they would not like to, a good thing? I think not! So dont ruin this thread, people doing everything to show their disapproval are the reason that there are many many forgotten threads, that are duplicated again and again...
I know just what I'll do! I'll make a new thread, where people can write about whatever there is so disturbing and whatever they do not like in other threads..
please, dont turn this post into another reason to begin a discussion about things that are OFF TOPIC!!!!
I mean what is your point? Do you go on a rock concert and then B%%ch about how "rock i "so lame and old" and hip hop is better?" Ever been on a black metal concert? They got a whole pack of dismembered animals on stage, turned crosses, somehow, somewhere that is legal for F^&K SAKE!
Thank You for reading!
Thread Name: Something that disturbed me a lot in other threads!

nichojinx
11-24-2007, 10:25 AM
keep the kids out of it will ya? come on now.

anyways i like a great many forms of bb including animated. i also find the fact that it's fictional in nature a great boost in my libido because while i sometimes am ashamed of my fetish, i'm not watching real people doing it to eachother. which makes it a little easier to get past the guilt factor.

still please, please don't expose the younglings to bb in any form prematurely. at the very least don't do it with intentions of converting them or something. lol

fictional ftw? :D

sunk
11-24-2007, 10:43 AM
and the same goes for a sexy older woman ballbusting a young boy.

Well I believe in some countries showing underage people in art is about the same as real pictures as far as being illegal. But then again, who is to say what age a person really was meant to be in a drawing? It is a grey area legally.

As far as art being a way to depict things that are rare in real life or downright impossible in general (not just what you ask), yes, that is a times the only way to do it I would think.

mapexrocks
11-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi

Please just don't involve kids with your fantasies and sex. Enjoy your sex and fantasies with adults.

WBB

okay new here...i'm a little different then most of u..as in i don't like to have my balls hurt but like seeing girls hurt other guys..but this whole think about not involving kids in ur fantasies..uh that why they are call fantasies it doesn't mean u going to do it or even want to do it in real life but the thought of it turns u on..i would say people who have a issue with it is because it's something they struggle with in the real world...is the thought of moms busting sons hott..yes to me..is young girls busting older guys hott or older women working on some young balls hot yes..in thought..in reality u talking about messing up people lives so that would not be cool..in a fantasies world there is no right and wrong..thats why its a fantasies world..and who do u think u are to try to tell people what they can fatasnsis about that crazy..and when i say u..i don't mean the person i qouted..i mean any one doing that