PDA

View Full Version : Another short fantasy

jeenie123
11-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Hope you like it, it's short and sweet!

Stand up straight for nurse! Now take your trousers and pants down. I’m going to have to punish you for being naughty. What’s that? How am I going to punish you? Well, I’m going to punish you by using the two little balls that you have between your legs. There they are, in that little bag. Now I’m just going to remove my skirt, I find it’s easier like that because I can get a little hot while I’m punishing boys. Oh, you like my stockings? Yes, they’re nice, aren’t they? The black ones make my legs look so nice. And the shoes I’m wearing have such a spiky high heel, don’t they? Sometimes I punish boys with them; you can see how I could cause a lot of pain with those spiked heels. My panties are see through today so my shaved slit is on show through the thin mesh. But that’s alright though because your little cock has got hard and it means that it’s out of the way. Now I’ll try not to scratch you with my long red fingernails, but I do need to get hold of your little ballbag. Open your legs a little wider for nurse. There, I’ve got them in between my fingers now. They’re so tiny; it makes me wonder how they can cause you so much pain! But of course they do, and you’re going to learn that you mustn’t be naughty again. So, I’m starting to squeeze your little balls….you’ll feel sick at first, and then it will ache up in your tummy. Is that what’s happening? Yes, I knew it would. Well, I’m going to let go of your little things now and take a step back before I………..Oh that kick between your legs really hurt didn’t it? So much that you’re having trouble standing up! You’re wishing the nasty, horrid pain would go away, aren’t you? And probably wishing you could breathe a bit easier too. Well it won’t, because I’ve kicked your little balls quite hard, and once they’ve been kicked, the pain gets worse and worse after a few minutes. I’ll just stand and watch you. Yes, I know you can’t stand up; you’re going to have to go down on the floor. That’s OK, I need to sort out my make-up and I think my stockings are not quite straight so I’ll just leave you on the floor for a few minutes while I get sorted out. You just lay there, holding your tummy and hoping the pain goes away………………………There, I’ve got myself sorted and…oh, you’re still on the floor! Well let me help you up. There, that’s better. Oh, I know that you can’t straighten up properly but the pain will go away in a while. Now, are you going to be naughty again? Or has nurse got to administer more punishment? You won’t? Oh, that’s good, then. But just in case you’re not telling nursie the truth…………that’s what it feels like to have my knee up into your ballies! Oh dear, it looks like you’re going to be sick or something. Well, you’ll need to clear it up if you do. Anyway, I can’t wait around here all day for you to recover, I’ve got to go; I’ve got another couple of boys to punish!