PDA

View Full Version : My Ballbusting Exploites

petehstn
11-19-2007, 11:48 AM
November 18, 2005 Ball Busting Session with Max

I am now back at the office...sigh....OH MY!!!! I am in heaven...parts of me are now 20-25% larger than they were some 2 + hours ago!!! OMG!!! Mistress Max Rulz has totally exceeded my expectations!!! I have not played in quite sometime due to work issues, and I was a little apprehensive about seeing a new Mistress. My experience with seeing new people is that the first few sessions are...well....not at the pain level I need them to be. Historically they are a getting to "know" one another...and the real pain and fun only kicks in several sessions later. Well I'm re-writing the history books with this woman! Oh My!! HOLY SHIT! This will be a magnificent weekend!! The aches in my shoulders and ribs and stomach have already kicked in from all those 'sympathetic' muscle contractions in vain attempts to protect my vulnerable testicles... My balls are huge! Hot ... tender...swollen and very very satisfied!!! Sigh....I will sleep good tonight! This easily could be a record setting session! But I am getting ahead of myself! Where to begin? I arrived at her dungeon at 6:25am, yup AM! This is to be the ultimate breakfast of champions!! As it turns out I drive right past Ms Rulz' dungeon everyday on my way to and home from work and lucky for me she IS a morning person...boy does this open up a schedule for sessions! Well all this unfolded over several emails and a couple phone calls starting Wednesday.

I knocked on her door, and it took only an instant for her to open it.
"Come in Pete!" came her commandment.
My eyes fell upon this beautiful woman, she was wearing a leather vest, and tight fitting (spandex?) pants and knee hight black leather boots. What a beautiful and strikingly dominant woman she is!
I followed her into the kitchen, my eyes transfixed on her wonderful ass, and those devilish boots; ringing in my head was a sentence from our phone call the day before..."I have a lovely pair of boots that I am dieing to introduce to your testicles!" were her words. Those boots were exactly that a pair of boots designed for pain!
"I brought you present, and breakfast; bacon and cheese kolaches!"
"Great, would you like some coffee?"
"I would love some, and if you don't mind I'm way over dressed."
"Yes, you are. Strip!" she commanded.
As she handed me a cup of coffee,I realized she was wearing leather workout gloves; the kind boxers wear.
"Nice gloves!"
"Yes, well I figured they would be appropriate for you!" she said with a sadistic smile.
For the next few minutes we sat in the kitchen talking and getting to know one another, and sipping on some excellent coffee.
'Well enough talk," She said at length, "Lets get those balls up to my dungeon and see just how much you can take." She said with a sadistic smile. "Follow me."
"Yes ma'am!"
I followed her through the living room and up the stairs....once more my eyes transfixed on her beautiful ass as we ascended the stairs. We rounded the corner and down a hall and into large dungeon. Actually she has two, both of them fully furnished!
She told me to pick a rope from the many that hung on the wall and bind my balls for the beating their life. I laughed, selected a rope and in a moment was ready. She watched and then laughed, "I thought I was going to learn something!" She was intrigued about my binding technique, and we discovered that she already knew and used this. This was not the first time I was impressed with her vast knowledge of S&M. In all my 25+ years of play she has to be the most experienced Dom I have ever played with. She selected a few items and then lead me into the other dungeon and took a seat next to the Saint Andrews cross.
"Come here!"
I stepped close to her and spread my legs. She reached forward and took a good hold of my testicles. She pulled them downward felt of them with her finger tips.
She then pulled her right arm back and thrust it forward punching my exposed balls. It was not a full force hit, a medium one I would rate it. The next 15-30 minutes she tested my ability to stand there and take what ever she wanted to dish out. In all I was hit 150-200 times, easily probably more. Sometimes lightly but very very fast, other rounds were slow and much much harder. Her approach was almost methodical, testing my limitations in a variety of ways. She alternated fast and slow, light, medium and hard hits. She dropped my no less than 10 times. Here I was trying to show her that I could take some serious abuse, and she totally dominated me - totally controlled how and when I would break. She would spike me up to my upper limit then lighten the hits but speed them up keeping me on that knife edge of my limitation..until SHE decided to drop me.
We took a break and drank some more coffee. My balls were already beginning to swell.
She then showed me one of the implements she got to pound me with...it was a wooden hammer head (good weight) on a 4 inch spring attached to a long stick. One end of the hammer head was a rubber rounded ball like head, the other a flat wooden one. Using this wonderful tool, which delivered the hits to the very core of the testicles she then proceeded to put me back onto that wonderful knife edge. She then ordered me to sit on a small stool . The stool turned out to be a Shoe stool, with the slanted from side. Sitting to the back side of the stool placed my swelling balls solidly against the foot rest. She then took this hammer thingie, and began pounding my balls, first the right then the left...then alternating. Each hit exploding pain deep inside the testicle struck! Man that was excellent!! Some 75-125 hits from the hammer and she was ready to go back to knuckles. Ordering me to my feet she began punching me again, round after round, I was putty in her hands, never have I been so totally dominated in a session...totally controlled. I don't know of any other way to say it, or explain it. Her obvious vast experience and skills were unsurpassed.
During one of the many many rounds of play I asked her a favor...if she would hold the hits solid and measured, I wanted to see just how many I could withstand before breaking...you should have seen the erotic sadistic smile that crossed her face and eyes!
"Ready?" She asked with a gleam in her eyes.
"You bet!"
The hits were measured about 1 to 1.5 seconds apart, and were very solid..not full force I would guess around 75-80% full strength. Each one swung my balls backward and you could hear them slapping my ass with each hit! I made 50 hits before collapsing to the floor unable to move for several moments.
"That was nice!" she smiled.
"Yes...wonderful!" I coughed.
We took another break, went downstairs and got another cup of her delicious coffee. I unbound my balls and let them breathe a little.
After the break we went back up and resumed the punches, and for fun she gave me a few kick...but then we went back to punches. I suspect she enjoyed them as much as I. Its the combination of hands on (no pun intended) and the skill at which she could totally manipulate and control me. After several more rounds of hits it dawned on me that I had totally lost track of time. Mistress Rulz checked a clock out in the hall, and we were both surprised to discover it was 9:00! I noticed that when she came back into the room she had a hand towel in her hands, not a wash cloth...a hand towel.
"Pete, On the floor, here." she pointed to a spot in front of her, "on your back!"
"Yes ma'am." I replied laying down.
"Arms and legs spread!"
She then sat down just above my head, stretching her legs forward pinning my arms and partially pinning my legs open. She then wound up the towel, and folded it in half. The first blow exploded into my testicles sending a spike of pain into my ribs....the second and third were amazing! Needless to say I went nuts (again no pun!). For the next 10-15 minutes she beat my swollen balls with this towel, two or three hits were all I would withstand before I would crumble and beg her to stop...once I believe I took 4, but the result was that I was totally broken with pain running rampant through my body. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I was a blithering idiot. It dawned on me this was the "grand finally" to my session. I wanted so desperately to impress her, yet this rain of pain was totally off the scale. I honestly cannot say how many hits I received and just how long this lasted. I was broken and re-broken over and over and over. I cannot recall a time or session in which I received more pain in my life than in this one series of hits. When she decided that I had received enough she released me. I had to ask her what she had rolled up inside that towel...she had nothing it was just a knot of rolled towel!

------------------left out for official posting--------
"So Pete, you think you can cum after all I've done to you?"
"absolutely!"
"Then tell me how you want to do it?"
"Well if its alright with you..I'll lay here and masturbate while you maul and continue to beat my testicles with that spring mallet club.....and if you would when I begin to cum really pour it on!"
"Oh my darling that will be fun to see!"
Well I started masturbating .... and she began mauling...and clubbing my balls intermittently...as my orgasm neared I kept telling harder ... harder....and harder she got!! AS the cum begam to fly (7 or 8 ropes of cum) she did as asked and really make me pay for each squirt pounding my balls with the mallet...it was wonderful!!
-------------------------------------------------------

When I had regained my composure, we went down stairs and I dressed to leave. I thanked her profusely. As I was leaving she looked over at a clock in the kitchen and she discovered that it was only 8:15! The clock upstairs had not been adjusted for daylight savings time!
"You want to play some more?" she asked with a sadistic gleem in her eye.

------------------left out for official posting--------
"Well...Yes. But I've never played having just cum! This could be interesting!"
"Dont worry...I'll be gentle!" She said with a very very sadistic smile.
"Yea....right...." I said with a thick layer of sarcasm.
------------------------------------------------------

10 seconds later I was receiving another round of punches and being dropped on the kitchen floor. By now my balls were quite large and swollen, dark red, and hot to the touch. A couple times she crushed them dropping me.
Talk about creativity, she then ordered me to stand legs together (holding my cock out of the way) and she used a red delicious apple off the table and threw it at me! LOL!!! Her first hit was totally amazing...I was on the ground! Laughing we began picking up other objects to throw at them...tennis balls, and a baseball! She has quite a good aim, and a good throwing arm! LOL!! Sadly my time was up and I had to get to work. Once more I thanked her profusely and got dressed. The swelling lasted for 4 days, and pains went 5 days!

In conclusion, this was a first session - and yet it wasn't. Never have I had a first session that was so intense and so much fun. Her ability to read me, and deliver what I needed, her skill and experience and creative mind was overwhelming to me.

I find myself counting the days until I can see her again...for another breakfast of champions!

Pete

petehstn
11-21-2007, 10:28 AM
I would like to point out the above story is 100% true...

My testicles are available to anyone who wants to beat them...feel free to email me...I am even willing to compensate you for your time and efforts!!

cbtpetehstn at yahoo dot com

Lager
11-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Wow, that would be an amazing experience. Do you have a pic of Miss Max by chance?

petehstn
11-30-2007, 01:11 PM
She moved from Houston to Baltimore...Im sure you can find her in the pro mistresses of baltimore