PDA

View Full Version : everyday items for self busting

qwerty1_04
11-21-2007, 01:51 PM
not sure is there is a thread on this, though there prolly is...however I was looking through a box of junk from my earlier years and found a toy. So, being the smart guy that I am (or lack there of the smarts) I played around with it, before getting brave enough to put it on more sensitive areas... It is one of those rubber popper toys...where you flip it inside out and then you are supposed to sit it down on something and it pops up in the air...well i found if you sit it on your balls, it hurts...badly hurts even more if you hold it so when it pops back out, the edge hits, you'll see what i mean if you try it...but anyways here is a pic of them, so you know what i mean, try it and let me hear what ya think...oh and they can be found all over the place..i have a pretty thick one i think from a skating station...but even wal-mart has them i believe...

sunk
11-21-2007, 03:18 PM
not sure is there is a thread on this, though there prolly is...however I was looking through a box of junk from my earlier years and found a toy. So, being the smart guy that I am (or lack there of the smarts) I played around with it, before getting brave enough to put it on more sensitive areas... It is one of those rubber popper toys...where you flip it inside out and then you are supposed to sit it down on something and it pops up in the air...well i found if you sit it on your balls, it hurts...badly hurts even more if you hold it so when it pops back out, the edge hits, you'll see what i mean if you try it...but anyways here is a pic of them, so you know what i mean, try it and let me hear what ya think...oh and they can be found all over the place..i have a pretty thick one i think from a skating station...but even wal-mart has them i believe...

I'm surprised those hurt. I never did that with them but used to put them on my hands and launch them. They never hurt at all. I guess it might be something to try

qwerty1_04
11-21-2007, 07:08 PM
i didn't think it would hurt as bad as it did, in fact the first time i did it, i let it hit my schlong...just in case...and that stung for like 20 seconds...but man, it hurts way more than you would expect

qwerty1_04
11-21-2007, 07:11 PM
man it hurts way more than on your hand...who knew balls could be so sensitive?;)