PDA

View Full Version : does the clothing a woman wears affect how turned-on are

catweazle
11-21-2007, 03:41 PM
ive just realised a few similarities between the clips that most turn me on.

the contrast between a kind and delicate femininty and hard acts of ballbusting seem to be heightened for me when the woman is wearing a dress, rather than trousers..semi naked..fetish-style or dominatrix gear.

also i have realised that what turns me on about spikeystep/ballkick/velvet kick, is the speed of leg movement--ie: a fast punchy swinging of the leg...and to perform that action, you have to be set on your feet....and that is very difficult to do in high heels....so although in most [non ballbust] circumstances i love a gorgeous spike heel shoe....for ballbusting i prefer to see a girl use still pointed-but much lower 2-3 inch heels....wearing which -she can be steadier on her feet and deliver quicker more dynamic blows.

i hate most boots..and as for any sort of platforms they make her look bovine...ie i expect her to moo rather speak!

what is your personal preferences for how a ballbuster should look?

i havnt even got on to the subject of jewelry pearls ankle chains headress/tiara etc etc etc!

rooster
11-21-2007, 05:03 PM
of course... i mean how turned you gonna get when she looks like a nun

Castratrix's pet
11-21-2007, 05:21 PM
I think it can affect how turned on we are. I have a sleeve fetish that I've talked about a lot on this forum, so the clothing a woman wears would affect how turned on I am.

Let me ask the average guy this question. If there are two women who are equally beautiful and sexy, maybe they're even identical twin sister. They are both equally good at ballbusting. They are both wearing the same kind of shoes. One of them is dressed in a pair of baggy jeans and a baggy hooded sweatshirt. The other woman is wearing a really hot bikini. Which one would you want to be busted by? Which one would turn you on the most? I think most guys would say the woman in the bikini. So would I.

Often the clothes a woman is wearing in something like a ballbusting session, her clothes are kind of part of the whole scene.

skipperbob
11-22-2007, 08:44 AM

Believe it or not, I know some guys who survived Catholic schools who get really turned on by Nun ballbusting! Gotta love this world!:Baahaha:

mick_sl8ter
11-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Dressed as a nun is better than dressed in such a typical SM latex or leather suit.

I do not like that kind of clothing at all !!!
I also think it is silly and ridiculous when people hit each other with whips.

I like it when a woman in her normal clothes, like she would wear at work or around the house just grabs a pair of testicles and yanks it and sqeezes it. NICE !

Third_Horseman
11-22-2007, 10:29 AM
I've got to say that the tomboy look has always done it for me. Dresses and all are well and good, I suppose, but I find a girl that dresses in t-shirts and light or no makeup like Sarah Silverman or Alyson Hannigan a lot more attractive than the women who work too hard to be beautiful and look (to me) artificial instead. In answer to the above poster's question, I would take the girl in the hoodie over the girl in the bikini just about any day of the week. To me the right sports bra and pantie combination are hotter than any lacey number in Victoria's Secret. And don't get me started on "traditional" fetish clothing...yeesh.

But then, I guess my tastes are a lot different than most men's. You can keep your long-haired, full-chested blondes with curves like a mountain road. Give me the A-cupped, slender burnette with a pixie-cut any day.

skipperbob
11-23-2007, 09:20 AM
For me it is and always has been - put any kind of female in a martial arts gi and I'm there to get my balls kicked!:iluvu: Thank you very much!:thumbup

OMB
11-23-2007, 11:03 AM
im a jeans and tshirt guy

sunk
11-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Sort of the same here. I prefer normal clothing rather than the usual fetish dress. Especially office wear or tight fitting T-shirts. The fuck me boots are okay though on the right woman.

I think a lot of the people who make the videos do not understand stuff like this.

nichojinx
11-24-2007, 10:41 AM
well i suppose the best way to answer this would be just by talking about what i fantacise about from reading stories or something.

honestly i'd just say that the buster would have to be wearing something tom-boy(ish). im not into male on male bb at all but i've always been attracted more and more to chicks who try to fit in with guys instead of with other chicks. anyways, either a tom-boy look or a really skin-tight look probably in one of those 1 piece full-body bathing suits for women.

im definately not into that leather crap, unless it's a conservative everyday or almost 80's look. disco-bunny might be another alternative. :)

BustedBoySean1985
11-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Of course it does. Look at this picture on the home page of Femaledom and tell me you aren't turned on.

http://www.femaledom.com/ballbusting/1b.jpg

me_no_wimp
11-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Of course it does. Look at this picture on the home page of Femaledom and tell me you aren't turned on.

That woman knows what to do with boots. Now can she please do that to me.

blkpatent
11-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Often the clothes a woman is wearing in something like a ballbusting session, her clothes are kind of part of the whole scene.
Agreed. I prefer to see ladies in Button down tops, skirts, stockings and high heels (sorta like a teacher or a business woman). Most importantly black patent heels. The man must be naked of course to show he complete dominance over her slave or it's pretty useless IMO.

troutman741
01-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Absolutely. Love black high heel pumps, a long skirt with a slit or a mini skirt, prefer no nylons and a tight top.

busted_balls1912
01-13-2008, 09:41 AM
I like the girl to be wearing tracksuit bottoms, trainers and really, not to bothered about about above the waistline, except not nude. A top, T-shirt, the top of the tracksuit... anything really.

imanetserfur
01-13-2008, 10:15 AM
You bet it makes a difference. The really smart women are the ones who know how big a difference it makes. Take a dancer for example. These women KNOW what makes a man hot and they use it to their advantage everyday. Ever see a stripper without high heels or a short skirt?? Didn't think so.

Busted Balz
01-13-2008, 02:32 PM
I like anything that shows her thighs.
:bananajum :bananad:

mk2seacraw
01-13-2008, 06:27 PM
there isn't that big of a difference for me, however I like it more when I can see the bare ass of the woman who's doing the ball busting.

21qazxsw
01-18-2008, 01:34 PM
I think it definitely makes a massive difference. It's all part of the look, all part of the experience. A hot woman (according to your own personal taste), wearing something that turns you on. Personally, I like the posh professional look, i.e. long sleeve blouse, short skirt, high heels, like she's working in an office or something. I don't like any kind of fetish wear, like rubber or PVC or bondage. Don't like any of that stuff.

ballstothewalls
01-18-2008, 03:14 PM
It seems not to many people like the fetish wear that accompanies the hardcore side of this (ballbusting) fetish. Well I do. I like the leather look with heels. But I also like just about any other look too. I Like the school girl look complete with the school girl platforms of course. I like the evning wear look. The police officer look, the firewoman, the catwoman... sounds a little bit like im thinking of halloween now. I like all of the good ones. I think my favorite might be workout clothes, there are to many good looks to choose from.

maimedmuc
01-18-2008, 03:32 PM
I like her with normal cloths and before she starts to bust my balls, I like to kiss and fondle her breast,,, her softness then the suffering that she gives me keeps me hot for a week :ibow4u:

teenguy
01-18-2008, 05:52 PM
I like topless in a g-string. thats just me. But since I think of it as an intimate thing to do, I consider less clothes as better.

iron horse
01-22-2008, 12:16 AM

I think that that is friggin sexy as hell. For me, it equally as important as to how the guy is dressed. I know a lot disagree, but we all have are different flavors of ballbusting we like.

The above pic with her in that delightful high skirt and boots is all the more sexy because the guy is naked from the waist down. I don't like the black leather and latex on the girl - it makes her look to much like a paid dominatrix acting out the same role she's done a million times just for the money.

The scenarios of her being, say, in a dress suit like an office executive and him being an office boy that's screwed up. She tells him to pull his pants and underwear down. She studies his naked ass, penis and balls then tells him to stand there. Then she kicks him hard as hell in his balls...BAM! She laughs, tells him not to screw up again. To me that's erotic in a very fetish way.

johnny_cockNballs
01-22-2008, 12:44 AM
I agree. The leather, hoods, & dungeon scene is so cartoonish I hate it! I love Femdom scenes, but its hard to get any quality stuff that isn't full of leather & dungeon crap. The more feminine a woman looks, the more exciting it is to see her dominate & ballbust a guy. It great there is so many CFNM sites out now. A woman dressed in business suit, or like a secretary is hot. Short skirts & boots I like too, but leave out the leather crap. No dungeon scenes too. Thats my preference anyway. :bananajum

kickme000
01-22-2008, 07:24 AM
I like tight tshirt and tight jeans with gym shoes. I like the regular outfits.

blkpatent
01-22-2008, 05:10 PM
I prefer to see older ladies conservatively dressed with skirts, blouses, stockings and black patent shoes. I understand what you mean about the high heels and I still prefer to see them but I think these are best shoes for ballbusting. Not too high and still sexy.

nuttie
01-23-2008, 06:17 AM
Definitely affects how much you get turned on, especially if you have a fetish in certain item or style.