PDA

View Full Version : what fantasy scenario turns you on, that youve never seen in a clip?

catweazle
11-22-2007, 10:04 AM
one of mine is of a drop dead gorgeous fashion model in high heels doing a cat-walk...when a guy from the crowd tries to accost her, but she puts him down with a couple of brutal kicks.

me_no_wimp
11-22-2007, 05:14 PM
I think if she's wearing high heels she should stand on him with them. Well stand on me with them, anyway...

Girthtron
11-22-2007, 07:48 PM
Well in my scenario I'm drunk! Really inebriated! I've got custody of my daughter for the weekend and take her to a small new age type circus thing. You know were theirs no animals just humans doing all kinds of stupid shit to some stupid shitass weird fucking outer space music!

Well Im pretty drunk like I said sitting in this big type tent. It's pretty empty except for maybe ten other people and it smells like stale urine. Hell Im thinking these stupid shit eating ex-carival turds were probably shiting and pissing under the bleachers!

My daughters thinking it was all so beautiful with all the different colored lights and everything and the sparkling glitter of their costumes! I took another swig from my back-pocket pint saying fatherly like. "Shit honey! You get them down here on ground level without those sparkly costumes and you'ed be hard pressed not to shoot one"!

This is when the trouble started! Because behind us was a mother and daughter about the same age as my daughter and she started crying! "MOM Hes gonea shoot em mom"! Looking over my shoulder I saw one hell of a good lookin bitch with long slim legs wide open to where I could see a damn big cameltoe on her! Leaning back with my elbow on the bleacher rail in front of her looking directly between her thighs the whiskey in me spoke. "God mamas got one hell of a man killing twat on her"? I thought this was a real charming clever thing to say at the time but evidently she didn't saying back. "You'd never be able to handle it! ASS HOLE""!

This defiantly set me off and I stood draining the last of my pint throwing the bottle undoing my pants pulling out my balls shouting. "OK BITCH THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THESE BIG FUCKERS"! Her daughter screamed at the sudden sight of my big balls! The music stopped with a spotlight swinging to her screaming face then to me and me holding my balls out then up to her mother! She was standing and in a blinding second I caught her foot coming up into my balls! Now my daughter was screaming as I went back over the bleachers with my balls flying up I tumbled head over heels to the bottom of the stage!

On my back shook-up. My head slowly cleared. Raising it looking down seeing my cock standing up hard in the spotlight with all these circus freaks looking down at me. Mostly women in those sparkling featherly things with there hands on there hips.

"Trouble? Yeah I'ed say so"! But the whiskey in me said other wise and I got to my feet. "YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF HAS BEEN STINKING CARIEY FREAKS! ALL YOUR MOTHERS WERE FUCKING THE LOBSTER BOY YOU BUNCH OF SHIT EATING TURDS"!

Well I won't go in to details of what happened after that other then to say that after a few weeks in the hospital I found jesus!