PDA

View Full Version : Thirsty?

Madame Cane
11-22-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm a squirter, and when I facesit, he is sure to get a wet face (and more). This is extra satisfying for me, and he finds it to be as exciting as it is humiliating. I would like to hear from anyone else (Dom or sub) who experiences this or fantasizes about it.

blaud
11-27-2007, 11:33 AM
What is a squirter?

OnMyKnees
01-09-2008, 09:36 PM
I would love to experience that. I don't think my girl is interested.

hasturs
01-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh that would be something to experience indeed, my ex was like that: it always made oral sex an interesting experience.

nutslave
01-11-2008, 02:10 PM
What is a squirter?

squirter is someone that squirts when they have an orgasm.

nutslave
01-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm a squirter, and when I facesit, he is sure to get a wet face (and more). This is extra satisfying for me, and he finds it to be as exciting as it is humiliating. I would like to hear from anyone else (Dom or sub) who experiences this or fantasizes about it.

personally i love it. when a girl sits on my face and drips her sweet juices into my mouth .... mmmmmmm heaven :D :)

artboy
01-16-2008, 02:30 PM
personally i love it. when a girl sits on my face and drips her sweet juices into my mouth .... mmmmmmm heaven :D :)

I agree...but sometimes become very dangerous...my girlfriend sits on my face and start riding , while she has the orgasm she crush my head with her thighs ...no air, I can only star drinking while she comes and wait ....sometimes she remains sat on my face relaxing herself.....what a hell

Bigkeith28
01-17-2008, 01:06 PM
I wish I could find a girl who would sit on my face and squirt in my mouth. The girls I meet do not even want to talk about it. Were can I meet a girl like you?

light1960
02-06-2008, 07:14 AM
me too, i love it

chefrn90
03-15-2008, 04:30 PM
nothing takes me more to subspace than drinking lots of her fluid. I have had a ffew they are each different in their own way. especially exciting to me is when they climax and gush down my eager throat . I also like eating my own creampies if there are women that enjoy this please contact me. It is the most satisfying experience for me even when I dont climax. I adore having my face soaked

slavewill
03-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Madame Cane, my ex-Girlfriend and Mistress who slowly brought me into this lifestyle, found this fetish by accident one night. i had been bound beneath Her for a couple of hours and during Her orgasm let go with a hot stream into my awaiting mouth. chocking most of it down, She got off of my chest with a big smile on Her face and from that night on, squirting became a regular part of my oral servitude to Her.

chefrn90
03-17-2008, 04:54 PM
slavewill, I hope that you know how lucky you are!!

JayKey
03-24-2008, 01:34 PM
I have always fantasized about lying on a narrow table and a hot lady (whether I know her or not) straddling my face. Starting out just lowering herself over me so I can eat her out. Eventually, she lowers herself until she smothers me and continuing to put her weight on me. Before you know it, she is riding my face, grinding my face with her crotch until she sprays me, almost drowning me.

tha1gun
05-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Personally, I like it when they do that.

Chaser44
05-08-2008, 08:41 AM
squirting is sexy and someday I'd like to taste it.
@chefrn90 are you foreced to eat your own creampie or is it some kind of reward?

seanterisu
05-24-2008, 09:45 PM
I would personally love to experience this.

loolular
05-27-2008, 11:54 PM

its my favorite part!!! nothing else lets me know how much shes enjoying herself

chefrn90
06-23-2008, 05:53 PM
chaser44. I may play act like I am "******" to do it but I would do it every single time. I does a big number on the head(mine and sometimes my partner) And yes it is indeed a reward!!:)

eagerbeaver
07-04-2008, 01:29 AM
i enjoy it when my gf sits on my face and i stick my tongue up her pussy.
its awesome when she squirts.
i dont mind the taste
its good to knw that i please her

chefrn90
07-04-2008, 11:02 AM
simply put and very well said!!! I concur!!

martinoooo
07-07-2008, 02:25 AM

I would like it most if I lay defeated and humiliated at your feet on the canvas of the wrestling ring. You pull off my shorts to reveal my shameful hard-on for the woman who has beaten me. The female audience cheers you and jeers at me. You take hold of my balls and squeeze them until I beg for mercy and then, straddling me, you instruct me to kiss your panties. Then you take off your panties and straddle me again, taking each of my balls between your fingers and ******* me to obey your detailed orders: "kiss"; "lick there"; "higher"; "lower"; "suck"; "more gently" until you grasp my head between your thighs and fuck my face until you squirt in my mouth and all over my face. Oh the joy of pleasing you! I lick up every drop and then you give me my final reward, you slice off my testicles and hold them up for the cheering girls to see and I am satisfied at last!

alana9638
07-10-2008, 01:34 PM
after taking a shit my wife will then sit on my face; the smell and the taste of her shit stays with me all night as i am not allowed to wash my mouth out

bustme7
07-23-2008, 11:10 AM
I have had a woman facesit me before that let loose in my mouth and all over my face. It was a great expeirience that I wish could happen to me over and over again. Anyone up for the task?

Queeroy
07-31-2008, 07:21 PM
I too love to eat creampie as i am crazy, always for the male product. But i have a very hard time finding women who will feed me cum after they have sex. Even when the gal knows i am queer, most think it is wierd or something to want her lovers cum. Where can i find women who likes this sort of thing? Even one who would give me her delicious pee would realy be great!

KOB
08-16-2008, 12:04 PM
I wouldl love it. I think that is amazing.

billiilduro
08-17-2008, 11:12 AM
i would like to experience that..but my wife doesn't agree.......:( .....
i think it's so exiting.....

KOB
08-24-2008, 10:42 AM
I like it too:thumbup