PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Lifting

Girthtron
11-24-2007, 01:04 AM
You know how you can lift your balls with your stomach muscles?

Well my wife Linda had seen me do this many times. Usually before she'd bust them and was aways fascinanted at seeing them lift up and drop. So one time curious she asked. "How long can you hold them up like that"?

I didn't really think much about it being I'd been doing it all my life and never really tired to keep them up for any long periods of time but now with her question I stood for her with my legs a little wider apart with hands behind my back pulled them up and held them there for as long as I could. She watched smiling as I started to let out little straning grunts of pain until finally I couldn't hold them any longer and they droped with a little bounce back into their sack filling out my big hanging scrotum again!

Wow Linda said. "That really makes you sweat doesn't it? and it wasn't all that long was it"? What seemed like minutes to me was really only seconds and she said. "Ok do it again Bill. But longer this time for me"! Standing straiter bracing my legs a hair wider I grunted lifting my big heavy manly testicles up for her amusement and pleasure.

After a few seconds the strain on my face told her every thing. With a little girls giggle of delight. "Comon big guy hold them up for me baby! Show me how strong you are for me"! Putting my hands behind the back of my head leaning back I grunted out in pain trying to hold them up but there weight was just to much and I droped them to her disappointment!

She'd found a new game for us to play. What she called "Ballsy Palesy"! Saying I looked like."A stupid straining ass palesy" while trying to keep my balls up!

But just like in all things Linda was on the internet doing her research on the subject. Thing like the perinium, and cremaster scrotum muscles things I'd never even hear of but evidently the things that allowed me to lift my balls! The next day she informed me as to what she wanted of me. "I want you to be able hold your balls up for at least 5 minutes before the end of the month understand me"?

God I knew my balls were just to big and heavy to accomplish something like that and told her so! Taking my balls in hand she said. "You'll do it Bill or you'll lose both! I'll ******** you understand me"! I understood completely! She was more then capable of ********** me and I took the warning seriously! Under her guides we trained together. We found the best position for me was down on all fours with my big ball filled scrotum hanging under. It conserved alot of energy plus I think Linda felt it'd be easier for her to ******** me in this position and I felt the same way. After three weeks I was holding them up to almost 3 minutes for her when she decided to have her friend Jan come over to show me off.

We were all old friends she using me on occasions which I loved. She was gentle plus she liked handling males with big balls and aways was every careful with me and them!

When she came in I was down on all fours on my elbows my ass high making my big danging scrotum swing back and forth between my thighs. Then I pulled the whole thing up and droped it for her in a sign of my male vitality to her for her delight! She giggled. "Oh my god Linda! Isn't he the bull tonight! Just look at those big old things on him now would you"! This excited me with my cock stretching out full under me for her! God I never felt so manly with both women standing behind me looking down at the big heavy slow swing sac hanging off me! I could feel its weight as it hung and its girth as it brushed against my inter thighs as I moved! God how ripe could a male be? and the more I bathed in my own glory the more I wanted to be handled by one or both!

This wasn't long in coming with Linda taking it in hand offering it to Jan for her examination! I held frim pushing my ass back feeling the weight being taken from me in her hands then to Jans hands. She fumbled with it and it swung free back between my thighs with laughter from both as to it's heavy floppy weight and looseness with Jan saying. "My god! How do they get around with these things as well as they do"?

Chapter 2 They just dropped off!

Waiting on all fours my thighs wide I felt Lindas hand again. This time high up around my scrotums neck hearing Jan yell "DON'T LINDA"! I felt nothing as they came off! But heard a heavy thump under me as they hit the floor!

Snoodle
11-24-2007, 04:45 AM
Chapter 2 They just dropped off!

Waiting on all fours my thighs wide I felt Lindas hand again. This time high up around my scrotums neck hearing Jan yell "DON'T LINDA"! I felt nothing as they came off! But heard a heavy thump under me as they hit the floor!

Chapter two was way to short! :Baahaha:

Girthtron
11-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Chapter two was way to short! :Baahaha:

Yeah I know Snoodles! I just ran out of gas after my balls dropped off! Sorry : )