PDA

View Full Version : Something that disturbed me a lot in other threads!

ValmarIrenicus
11-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Hey everybody, if something was disturbing to You in other threads, feel free to write it right here :o
Spam!
:jumpsmile

Ice Warrior
11-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey everybody, if something was disturbing to You in other threads, feel free to write it right here :o
Spam!
:jumpsmile

This thread disturbs me :confused: Why the hell not write in the thread that causes the disturbance?

Anyway what disturbed you enough to initate a thread on the topic?

Ice

nevyn292
11-24-2007, 11:31 AM
I guess it was that topics were spammed full with stuff that doesn't belong in that thread.

This is the next step, now we're making topics wich are irrelevant with ballbusting in a ballbusting forum.....

forums are made for discussions, but within the subjects of wich they're on about

mick_sl8ter
11-24-2007, 12:04 PM
I guess it was that topics were spammed full with stuff that doesn't belong in that thread.

This is the next step, now we're making topics wich are irrelevant with ballbusting in a ballbusting forum.....

forums are made for discussions, but within the subjects of wich they're on about

You cant stop useless discussion. It is a forum. I suggest someone collects all the content, organize it, and put it online somewhere organized. But not me, I have no time to do such thing.

iron horse
11-24-2007, 01:34 PM
I hate it when people post unrelated topics, particularly when there's a link to something absolutely disgusting and gross, such as real photos of a man getting his balls cut off and the sick poster doesn't warn people it is off topic. Yes, yes, I know some of you love it. And maybe you'd love to see his eyes cut out too and eaten by some sadistic domme, maybe have his brains blown out too.

I don't open threads of such a focus, don't want those images to invade my brain. So those idiots should stay out of threads of a different theme and not post just because they can't find others to enjoy their sick fetishes.

Let me know if that was too subtle and more clarification is needed.

mick_sl8ter
11-24-2007, 02:03 PM
particularly when there's a link to something absolutely disgusting and gross, such as real photos of a man getting his balls cut off and the sick poster doesn't warn people it is off topic.

LOL hahaha. Maybe that person posted it to shock people like you.