PDA

View Full Version : What's your scene and song?

nichojinx
11-24-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm really curious to know what kind of music would you love to be busted too and under what circumstances?

For example you know in movies, when a guy gets busted or something. Like at a club-scene, a bar or in a parking lot or even outside a resturaunt. Picture a scene like that for yourself or something.

What kinda music would you put to that scene?

I'll start'er-off.

I'd picture a scene specifically engineered to go with the song. (you can put whatever you'd like)

So I'm chilling with some friends outsides a busy night-club and we're just shooting the shit, right? Then we decide to head in. While we're in the line or something waiting to get in. I hear some whistles, shouts and hollars behind us and I turn around only to see one crazy-fine chick walking right through the line cause all the guys were letting her pass to the front. She eventually walks up to me and my friends but we're in shock and don't move out of the way. I come up with some stupid commentary that only sounds good in my mind.

Something like; "Well, well, look at what we have here."
"Forgive me and my friends but we've been waiting a while to get in."
"You're just going to have to wait your turn."
"Lady!"

Thats when she walks up to me, I cross my arms and try to show her she's not getting past me.

She puts one hand around the back of my neck in a really sexy way and brings her other hand up and starts running her fingers acrossed my chest.

Then she says; "Ooh you're so tense."
"I.. Uh don't suppose there is any chance of you being a firm believer in ladies first now is there?"

She smiles and pauses for a moment and then..
Wham! She knees me twice in a split second.
An before I drop to the ground everyone in the line gasps and you hear all my friends go.
"Ohhhh....." "Ouch!"

Then just like that everyone infront of us moves out of the way, even the bouncer. An in slow motion while I'm on the ground I watch her walk by me in one of the sexiest struts a women could manage in her outfit. Thats when the music kicks on in this slow motion scene.

'I See You Baby Remix' by Fatboy Slim
or
'Ready or Not' by Manbreak

I think that would be a sweet bust scene. :)
How about you guys/gals? (This goes for chicks too.)

mick_sl8ter
11-24-2007, 12:01 PM
When seeing all the pictures in the "ballbiting" thread on the forum, I think about the song: "She is a maneater" ( nelly furtado, or better the original).

If someone can put these pictures together with the song, that would be great !

nichojinx
11-25-2007, 12:18 AM
When seeing all the pictures in the "ballbiting" thread on the forum, I think about the song: "She is a maneater" ( nelly furtado, or better the original).

If someone can put these pictures together with the song, that would be great !

Oh there's an idea! I wonder, will someone follow-through? Good song! :thumbup

Chestnuts
11-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Woah there are so many glorious songs that fit perfect in a scene.
For like a really evil girl doing some serious kicking and dominance i think each song should fit the mood ofcourse, so for that ofcourse would be tough Heavy metal or punk/rock.
Christina aguilera's Candyman song seems like a really cheeky song haha.
OH! Techno music, like Sandstorm and stuff, :loveeyes that music fits well with bbusting scenes.
Fitting up songs to scenes is so FUN!
ooo how bout Kanye West ft. Daft punk - Stronger, haha the girls could put that song name to the test and do so many test's to their boys ;)
OH and one more good scene song:
Linkin Park - Breaking the Habbit.
I picture each of these songs for my bbusting, they fit well.