PDA

View Full Version : Busting the Kiwi(s)

ChiefSoreballs
11-25-2007, 03:16 AM
A 40-year-old man had to have his testicles X-rayed after he was kicked in the groin by an enraged schoolgirl, upset that he had pronounced her name wrongly.
Megan Jane Conroy, 18, appeared at Brisbane's District Court this morning where she pleaded guilty to one count of assault occasioning bodily harm over the attack, which left her victim in hospital with severe genital bruising...

http://www.yellowandblack.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=7151

(this is not the link to the originalarticle, but to a general discussion in a sports forum. have a look at it and you will see that the pitty and sympathy they feel for the poor guy is, well, not overwhelming....)

sunk
11-28-2007, 09:24 PM
A 40-year-old man had to have his testicles X-rayed after he was kicked in the groin by an enraged schoolgirl, upset that he had pronounced her name wrongly.
Megan Jane Conroy, 18, appeared at Brisbane's District Court this morning where she pleaded guilty to one count of assault occasioning bodily harm over the attack, which left her victim in hospital with severe genital bruising...

(this is not the link to the originalarticle, but to a general discussion in a sports forum. have a look at it and you will see that the pitty and sympathy they feel for the poor guy is, well, not overwhelming....)

Aussie women are often a special breed of dominant tomboys. They make great ball busters. Anyone who sees the old knackers clips would have to agree!

Julie18nz
11-29-2007, 10:55 AM

U first have to understand teh Kiwi'Ozzie dynamic. They hate us, we hate them. It would have been TOTALLY different if he had be an Ozzie :) I HAVE to wonder if the guy would have got a 6 mionths good behaviour bond placed on HIM if he had attacked her in the same way over such a completelh pathetic thing. Girls who kick guys for NO reason should get prison terms, plain and simple. A fetish is one thing, assult is totally different, its a pitty that most guys on the board can not tell the difference :(

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2007, 12:24 PM
This is not about ballbusting and really has nothing to do with ballbusting.

It seems to me this girl Megan Jane Conroy is a very angry warped up girl who has a lot of emotional problems, and a professional psychologist or psychiatrist needs to deal with her and her anger and what made her this way.

The gun shootings we hear about in the news like the school shootings. It's not about guns and controlling guns won't solve the problem. All of the shooters in those cases have serious emotional and anger problems and controlling guns won't solve that problem. If they can't get a gun they will use whatever else they can find as a weapon. Even without guns that anger will come out sometime and they will hurt or kill someone.

Megan Jane Conroy's anger and emotions are no different, it's just that instead of a gun she used her foot to kick a man in the balls. But even without a gun her anger came out and she seriously hurt someone.

Instead of dealing with guns, and shoes, and feet, we have to deal with the anger and emotions and what caused them.

I guess it's easier to deal with guns and shoes and feet than it is to deal with people's anger and emotions, so we do what is easy, but it doesn't solve the problem, it only makes the problem worse.

Tom B
11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
It's not about guns and controlling guns won't solve the problem.

FYI: There are many many times less shootings in places where its hard to get a gun.

I don't think the some other weapon argument is all that relevant either:

A yard of school kids vs. a nutter with a Kalashnikov does far worse than the same yard vs. the same nutter armed with a kitchen knife!

It seems to me this girl Megan Jane Conroy is a very angry warped up girl who has a lot of emotional problems, and a professional psychologist or psychiatrist

and she ain’t the only one that needs a shrink is she Pet?

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
FYI: There are many many times less shootings in places where its hard to get a gun.[QUOTE]

And what about knives, or clubs, or even fists. This girl didn't even have a knife or a club let alone a gun. Her weapon was her foot with a shoe on it, and she did as much damage and hurt her victim as bad as she would have if she had hit him with a club or a big stick of wood. So what do we do to keep people from using their feet as a weapon, cut off everyone's feet so no one can kick anyone?

[QUOTE=Tom B] I don't think the some other weapon argument is all that relevant either:

A yard of school kids vs. a nutter with a Kalashnikov does far worse than the same yard vs. the same nutter armed with a kitchen knife!

My point is that someone who is as angry and warped up and becomes violent, they will still be angry warped up and violent whether they have a gun or not, and sometime in their anger and violence they will still hurt or kill people. The nut with a Kalashnikov might kill 10 people. The nut with the kitchen knife might only kill 3 or 4 people, but those 3 or 4 people are still just as dead. And for those 3 or 4 dead ones, what have we solved by getting rid of guns, those 3 or 4 are still dead.

My real point is that we seem to deal always with guns, or knives, or shoes, or whatever weapon. But we don't deal with the violent person or why they are violent. Maybe it's easier to deal with guns than it is to deal with violent people, so we just do what is easy even though it solves nothing. Maybe we should take a lot of the money and effort we use to deal with guns and deal with the violent people and why they are violent. We won't solve any of this until we concentrate on dealing with the people like this who are violent and on why they are so violent.

linklierok
11-29-2007, 08:21 PM
Whoa, dude. A person getting kicked in the balls DOES have something to do with ballbusting. Yeah the girl was wrong to do it but this board is for this sort of story. Some of us like the thought of being in that guys situation.

By the way, to most people, rolled up sleeves and theology have nothing to do with ballbusting. :jumpsmile

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Ok it is about ballbusting in that some girl kicked a guy in the balls. But in this case it goes way beyond ballbusting.

What this case is about is a girl who appears to have serious anger and emotional problems and has become violent with them. She sounds like an emotionally disturbed kid who is out of control, and that has nothing at all to do with ballbusting.

Billy Whiz
11-30-2007, 01:51 AM
The nut with a Kalashnikov might kill 10 people. The nut with the kitchen knife might only kill 3 or 4 people I don't think the score line would be anything like that close.

Maybe it's easier to deal with guns than it is to deal with violent people

There's no "maybe" about that one. However, if we simply shoot violent people and then shoot the people that shot them (for being violent) that would sort out the problem soon enough (and global warming, povety etc. etc.):Baahaha:

Castratrix's pet
11-30-2007, 09:04 AM
There's no "maybe" about that one. However, if we simply shoot violent people and then shoot the people that shot them (for being violent) that would sort out the problem soon enough (and global warming, povety etc. etc.):Baahaha:

I'm not talking about shooting anyone. What I'm saying is when there is a shooting or some act like that of violence we make another gun control law, or talk about better enforcement of the gun laws we have. But we don't do anything to deal with the anger and thinking that caused someone to be violent. Then when there is another case of violence we say, "But we made gun control laws. So how could someone be violent if we have gun laws?"

In this case a very angry out of control girl kicked some guy because he mispronounced her name. So I guess we should outlaw the wearing of shoes and make everyone go barefoot. If people can't get or wear shoes they won't be violent. Then when someone kicks another person we will say, "But how could someone kick another person or be violent? We outlawed shoes, I don't understand why it didn't work."

The problem isn't guns or shoes or whatever weapon someone uses. The real problem is the intense anger some people have, and the violent attitudes some people have that makes some people hurt others. We don't deal with that, and until we do deal psychologically with the people who have those violent tendencies and their emotional problems, we won't solve anything.

popmykiwiballs
11-30-2007, 07:08 PM
wish someone would bust this kiwi... lol

Pupuce
11-30-2007, 08:53 PM
OMG.

Is it me or castralol's pet just tried to tell us what is ballbusting and what isn't ?

Possibly one of his best (worse) post ever.

Pupuce

Castratrix's pet
11-30-2007, 09:35 PM
This thread really isn't about ballbusting. It's about an emotionally disturbed, angry, out of control teenage girl who committed a serious crime. Her crime was assault and battery. Its only connection to ballbusting was that she kicked a man in the balls. But because of the circumstances in which it happened, it's not about ballbusting, it's about an emotionally warped up kid who committed a crime. And I also think it is sad when people seem to get some kind of sexual enjoyment out of someone committing a crime.

Sexual fantasy is one thing. An act between two consenting adults, even an act that can cause injury such as ballbusting is one thing. A crime where an innocent person was injured is something else completely. And the people on this forum should have had the common sense to tell the difference.

Julie18nz
12-01-2007, 12:43 AM
That is something we see eye to one Pet :) Ball busting between consenting adults is fine, hell its FUN. Mindless sensless violence against another humanbeing is NOT fun. If I had been her judge she would have had a prison sentence and anger management for a LONG time :)

agent_mouse
12-01-2007, 03:34 AM
fact is, guns suck cause you only have to pull a trigger and somebody dies. if you want to stab someone or beat him to death, you have to do alot more body work, and that could make you think twice about what you're doing. with a gun, you only move your finger and someone gets shot....it's much easier. and some stupid gun-fanatic teenager, running into his school with a rifle, couldn't kill about 15 human beings if he was armed with only a knife or a bat. he might kill one person, and then be overwhelmed by others. at least there's a chance to defend oneself. but if he has a gun, you can just hope the bullet doesn't get you to good....

guns motherfucking suck. how can anyone want to have a tool, that is only there to harm other creatures? :confused:

P.S.: i hope this is the last non-ballbusting thing i (have to) post on this forum....

ChiefSoreballs
12-01-2007, 03:56 AM
Girls who kick guys for NO reason should get prison terms, plain and simple. A fetish is one thing, assult is totally different, its a pitty that most guys on the board can not tell the difference :(

I agree with you that this is what SHOULD have happened to the girl IN REALITY. but this is a fetish forum, not a "what-can-we-do-to-stop-violent-behaviour-of-teenagers" forum.

reading and fantasizing about such events is part of MY fetish. and as long as I make sure that this will not have any harmful consequences for other people back in real life, I dont see a reason to feel bad about it.

there are millions of people who sit on the couch and watch "funny home videos" or something of this kind, and laugh til they drop when they see an overweight guy who falls down the stairs. you could just as well tell THEM that laughing about another guy who gets hurt is wrong !

Julie18nz
12-01-2007, 05:36 PM
oh, believe me, I have NO probs with the fantasy at all, and if I did I would not be here, but you do not see the utterly revolting emails I get from men here, do u ??? :)

snack marvin
12-01-2007, 06:10 PM
I don't know what's going on between Australia and New Zealand and why there is such a hatred or rivalry. Perhaps it's always the same with neighbouring countries all over the world, who are competing and degrading each other...?

However, I'm surprised that an 18years old girl is really seriously attacking a man this way, who is so much older – without herself being in danger. Never heard this before.

I can't imagine that girls in New Zealand or Australia are kicking more often than in Europe or the U.S. for example. Or do you think, that the girls Down Under have less scrupel to kick balls...?

Pupuce
12-01-2007, 08:42 PM
This thread really isn't about ballbusting. It's about an emotionally disturbed ...

... guy that writes all around he wants his balls sliced off ?

The "is it right or not" question have been debated over and over, and I thought that the "who the fuck are you to tell me what is and what isnt, especially in a FETISH community" argument won the point many often to stifle any try of resurecting it. That's for Julie.

And for catrarofl's pet, how can you even blame on people not posting ballbusting related stuff when you've been posting almost only ballcutting stuff ? I mean, that's some freaking logic any 4 yeards olds mentally challenged kid would get.

And for the counter flame sake, I know my grammar sucks, but I've learned english on US chats, so I ain't taking responsability on that one. :>

Pupuce

Julie18nz
12-02-2007, 12:02 AM
... guy that writes all around he wants his balls sliced off ?

The "is it right or not" question have been debated over and over, and I thought that the "who the fuck are you to tell me what is and what isnt, especially in a FETISH community" argument won the point many often to stifle any try of resurecting it. That's for Julie.

And for the counter flame sake, I know my grammar sucks, but I've learned english on US chats, so I ain't taking responsability on that one. :>

Pupuce

So, what your saying here, is that I have no right to voice my opinion ??? Only those who are in favour of this kind of behaviour have the right of reply. Well, bugger me, I thought we lived in a FREE world, where everyone had the right to their opinion. Please cut and paste where I told YOU that you do not have the right to your opinion. Yes, I said it was wrong, and I stand by that, but I dont think I ever told ANYONE that they did not have the right to voice how they felt :)

BTW, your English is fine :)

me_no_wimp
12-02-2007, 02:50 AM
fact is though he got a freebie. Hey, Aussies hate poms too, so maybe May-gan can come over here and do the same to me. Tell her to bring her boots.

Anyone know what type of shoes she was wearing at the time?

uspsfanalan
12-02-2007, 07:24 AM
I have to agree with Julie. I hate the real life stories. The part that scares me is what would have happened if he had hit her back. He'd be doing 5-10 for assulting a minor. That's why it annoys the hell out of me when a woman slaps or hits a man, he can't do the same thing back.

You're all free to enjoy the post but it makes me sick. The same for the ********** posts. I don't have any problem with them being on the site, I just wish they were limited to one area or to one thread so I could avoid it.

Pupuce
12-03-2007, 06:51 AM
So, what your saying here, is that I have no right to voice my opinion ??? Only those who are in favour of this kind of behaviour have the right of reply. Well, bugger me, I thought we lived in a FREE world, where everyone had the right to their opinion. Please cut and paste where I told YOU that you do not have the right to your opinion. Yes, I said it was wrong, and I stand by that, but I dont think I ever told ANYONE that they did not have the right to voice how they felt :)

BTW, your English is fine :)

Please forgive the maybe agressive tone of initial post, it wasn't directed to you. But here's the point, everyone knows it's wrong. No one ever said the girl was right.

I'll give you an example: I live in France, as you can see. There have been a **** recently around in metro. Articles on the subject wrote that the man have been injured in the groin area trying to **** the girl. She apparently did some real damage. Infortunately, the ****** had a knife, and stabbed her thirty times. Yes, thirty. She died, rushed Captain Obvious to tell us. Why explaining that ? Because when I read the article, I couldn't help myself being excited imaginating her injuring his manhood.

Does that mean I think he was right to **** and kill her ? NO, f NO. But we've got a fetish, that is hard to express sometimes, and hard to understand often. Yes that story of that little girl busting that guy was HOT. Yes it is about balls being busted. Yes we know she shouldn't have. Being excited by something that is wrong does not mean we think it's right.

Pupuce