PDA

View Full Version : How old were you when you first were busted/did busting?

Rebecca
11-26-2007, 10:03 AM
I suppose it's likely that this question has been posed here before, but ... whatever. Sorry if I'm being really redundant.

I'm curious to know how old the guys here were when they were first kicked in the nuts. I presume most of you were just boys. Was it typically from a girl you knew?
Also, how old other women were when they first kicked a guy in the nuts. I was 9, but I don't know if that's younger than most girls or not.
Did you know the boy you first kicked?

That's it! :)

agent_mouse
11-26-2007, 07:01 PM
i think i was 12, but the thought of being kicked has aroused me even before that. that i already enjoyed my very first kick.

it was the neighbour girl....we were playfighting, and she gave me a krate kick to the balls. i was pretty shocked about the sharp pain that shot through my testicles, but i still liked it very much. it really stimulated my testiles. but after about only 2 or 3 minutes i didn't feel any more pain. but the way she was giggling and making fun of my balls and telling her friends, was most enjoyable and very arousing for me....;)

gator44
11-27-2007, 12:17 AM
I was probably 11. I took a basketball to the nuts at PE. Rebecca, would you be ok with private messaging? I'm really interested in your other interests.

skipperbob
11-27-2007, 09:41 AM
I was twelve years old and I knew I liked the idea of being kicked and wanted it badly but had never been kicked. This Japanese family moved close by for summer vacation and their son was about my age but smaller and he liked to brag about being a karate and judo expert so I made fun of him and pushed him into showing off and I let him kick and flip me around and it was great! He quickly realized I wanted him to beat me up, I left my groin wide open for him to kick and we both had fun! Getting busted by that Japanese boy's bare feet made me realize that I was into something I wanted for the rest of my life! I quickly found that it turned me on much more when a girl did it but That boy was the first.

me_no_wimp
11-28-2007, 03:00 PM
If only. I was nearly 26 when I got my first proper bust. I had known what I wanted for a long time before then. On my 23rd birthday was the first time I got myself kicked with boots although she did more of digging the heels in.

linklierok
11-29-2007, 01:08 PM
I was 16 but at the time it was more cock torture than ball torture. my first gf was kinda a gothy-freak type, and though she wouldnt suck, she was willing to bite, and never having done anything i was like what the heck.

I loved it, and maybe about a year later got her into wrapping up the balls with a scrunchie and squeezing/smacking, then kicking maybe another year or so later.

She was the same age as me.

ChiefSoreballs
11-30-2007, 04:32 PM
i think i was 12, but the thought of being kicked has aroused me even before that. that i already enjoyed my very first kick.

it was the neighbour girl....we were playfighting, and she gave me a krate kick to the balls. i was pretty shocked about the sharp pain that shot through my testicles, but i still liked it very much. it really stimulated my testiles. but after about only 2 or 3 minutes i didn't feel any more pain. but the way she was giggling and making fun of my balls and telling her friends, was most enjoyable and very arousing for me....;)

what was her age ? and do you know whether you were her only "victim", or was she doing this to other boys too ?

Girthtron
11-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Wow! It's been a long time ago but I definitely remember when it happened! How could a man/boy ever forget that discerning moment in ones life! The sudden realization at being the weaker sex after being told all along just the opposite. In the moves and TV he was the strong one, the one who aways protected the weaker sex like Superman!

These were my perceptions as a young boy and remembering when my balls droped and my voice deepened, and how my mother and her friends knew somehow with them laughing and whispering. "Oh god Jan his balls are down! He's going to be a mess to cleanup after now"!

I'd seen my fathers balls a few times in the bathroom. Big lose hanging things between his legs which moved in a slow heavy pendulum motion and now my own balls were hanging like his and where almost as big! I was so proud of my self in my room standing naked looking at my reflection in the mirror holding my balls my cock stirred aroused hard against my forearm as I handled my balls it felt so good I felt weak a sublime weakness in my legs it reared out with now pain as though something was trying to push through it! Crying out in pain a small cherry like thing spat out and behind it thick long ropes of white goo! Thinking. "He's going to be a mess to clean up after now"!

I was jerking off constantly now 12 to 16 times a day and perceived that my balls were getting bigger the more I did it. Not only bigger but heavier! I could feel their swinging weight under my cock as I would jerkoff and the feeling there weight would just bring me off every time!

I was lost in my new world and had to share the joy of it with someone and that someone was my older sister Kathy. She knew I'd been jerking off for a long time, her bedroom being next to mine she couldn't help but know and would say so. "I know what your doing in there all the time you little ass hole and mom knows too! You better hadn't be thinking of me either! I'll cut your little balls off you little turd"!

I planned every thing! Mom and dad were away for the weekend at a friends wedding. It was just me and Kathy home alone, and slowly and surely I drew my plans out! Naked with my raging hardon I went down stairs feeling my big hanging heavy balls flopping back and forth between my thighs! I had no intentions of trying to **** her or any thing. I just wanted to show her her little brother had some man size balls on him! She was in the kitchen making popcorn the microwave buzzed as she turned to see me standing there naked holding my cock up against my belly showing her my balls! "See Kath not so little are they! Got some big suckers don't I"!

She just stared at them for a second with her mouth wide open then to my suprise she gave a giggle! "Aw now look at you!! My little bros got him self some big old testicles on him doesn't he"! I was beside my self at her words. I felt so proud of my balls and her reaffirming as to there size! She brought her index finger up with a big smile to a come here motion! Dropping my cock my legs weak I moved to her! Giggling she reached down between my trembling legs and took my balls in hand weighing them then said. "Heres a little trick us girls learned in grade school I'll show you. We just take our middle finger and thumb and just flick it like this into a guys ball! The sudden pain shot up through me and back down to my one ball and I collapsed to the floor between her legs! Taking her popcorn from the microwave she steped over me while looking over her shoulder. "Just so you know little brother! If I can do that to you with just one little finger just think what I could do to you with my leg! Think about it you little turd"!

steve999
12-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Wow! It's been a long time ago but I definitely remember when it happened! How could a man/boy ever forget that discerning moment in ones life! The sudden realization at being the weaker sex after being told all along just the opposite. In the moves and TV he was the strong one, the one who aways protected the weaker sex like Superman!

These were my perceptions as a young boy and remembering when my balls droped and my voice deepened, and how my mother and her friends knew somehow with them laughing and whispering. "Oh god Jan his balls are down! He's going to be a mess to cleanup after now"!

I'd seen my fathers balls a few times in the bathroom. Big lose hanging things between his legs which moved in a slow heavy pendulum motion and now my own balls were hanging like his and where almost as big! I was so proud of my self in my room standing naked looking at my reflection in the mirror holding my balls my cock stirred aroused hard against my forearm as I handled my balls it felt so good I felt weak a sublime weakness in my legs it reared out with now pain as though something was trying to push through it! Crying out in pain a small cherry like thing spat out and behind it thick long ropes of white goo! Thinking. "He's going to be a mess to clean up after now"!

I was jerking off constantly now 12 to 16 times a day and perceived that my balls were getting bigger the more I did it. Not only bigger but heavier! I could feel their swinging weight under my cock as I would jerkoff and the feeling there weight would just bring me off every time!

I was lost in my new world and had to share the joy of it with someone and that someone was my older sister Kathy. She knew I'd been jerking off for a long time, her bedroom being next to mine she couldn't help but know and would say so. "I know what your doing in there all the time you little ass hole and mom knows too! You better hadn't be thinking of me either! I'll cut your little balls off you little turd"!

I planned every thing! Mom and dad were away for the weekend at a friends wedding. It was just me and Kathy home alone, and slowly and surely I drew my plans out! Naked with my raging hardon I went down stairs feeling my big hanging heavy balls flopping back and forth between my thighs! I had no intentions of trying to **** her or any thing. I just wanted to show her her little brother had some man size balls on him! She was in the kitchen making popcorn the microwave buzzed as she turned to see me standing there naked holding my cock up against my belly showing her my balls! "See Kath not so little are they! Got some big suckers don't I"!

She just stared at them for a second with her mouth wide open then to my suprise she gave a giggle! "Aw now look at you!! My little bros got him self some big old testicles on him doesn't he"! I was beside my self at her words. I felt so proud of my balls and her reaffirming as to there size! She brought her index finger up with a big smile to a come here motion! Dropping my cock my legs weak I moved to her! Giggling she reached down between my trembling legs and took my balls in hand weighing them then said. "Heres a little trick us girls learned in grade school I'll show you. We just take our middle finger and thumb and just flick it like this into a guys ball! The sudden pain shot up through me and back down to my one ball and I collapsed to the floor between her legs! Taking her popcorn from the microwave she steped over me while looking over her shoulder. "Just so you know little brother! If I can do that to you with just one little finger just think what I could do to you with my leg! Think about it you little turd"!

Great post man! I wish I had a more vivd account of when I was first busted....

agent_mouse
12-01-2007, 03:54 AM
also, one of the first kicks i recieved was this....in my early teens (13 or 14) one of my female cousins (who must have been already about 18-19 at the time) once kneed me in the balls. i think i made some stupid comment to her when we were teasing each other or something like that, and she hugged me as if she found it funny, and then just slammed her knee up. not too hard, but enough to cause the typical testicle-pain which goes into your stomach. i loved it, especially cause it was an older girl (not to say woman) who kneed me, while i was just a little inexperienced teen then. i was almost sad when the pain stopped after some time, but i continued to enjoy her jokes about my balls for the rest of the day, and the way she smiled at me.

now she's about 27, and i've sometimes reminded her of it, so we could laugh about it, and i could get "inspiration" from her....;)

uspsfanalan
12-01-2007, 06:30 AM
I was in the 5th grade and we were playing soccer. I was the golie and we were losing by at least 10 points. There was one girl on my team was just standing there not doing anything. After we were scored on, when most people were walking away. I started yelling at her and she started to walk away so I spun her around by the shoulders, that's when she kneed me in the nuts. She got benched, I was out for the rest of the game. ha ha ha, not very sexy. But that's the first one I remember.

ChiefSoreballs
12-01-2007, 07:03 AM
Great post man! I wish I had a more vivd account of when I was first busted....

I guess Girthtrons real strength is not so much his vivid account of what happened, but his vivid imagination....

(Girthtron: no offense, I too think its a great post, just a case of too good to be true :D )

squish
12-01-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm curious to know how old the guys here were when they were first kicked in the nuts. I presume most of you were just boys. Was it typically from a girl you knew?
Also, how old other women were when they first kicked a guy in the nuts. I was 9, but I don't know if that's younger than most girls or not.

Hi Rebecca,

I'm sure many of us would like to know a little more about your fist kick....who was the (un)lucky boy? How hard did you kick him? A few details would be fun :)

hk531971
12-01-2007, 09:47 PM
10, it sucked

Richter
12-01-2007, 09:56 PM
14, I was a bully and the girl I was messing with did not like being bullied around and gave me a hard (and pointy!) knee to the left nut. She was 14 too, maybe a little older

justaboy
12-02-2007, 06:55 AM
First time was when I 13. I had a gf who was 16. I had never been hit down there before so I never knew I was into it yet. So out of curiosity, I asked her to kick me. But she said no, that she only hit guys when provoked. So I provoked her by lifting her skirt up and kneeing her in the crotch. Of course that pissed her off. About half a minute later she recovered and got her revenge by pulling my jeans down and kneeing me. I fell to my knees holding my balls. She kicked me again while I was down and I fell on my side. She felt bad afterward and apologized to me. She offered to massage my balls and did so for a few seconds but it just caused them to hurt more so I told her not to do it.

I got a major hardon, so that was also when I realized I liked busting. So that was really a life-changing moment for me in a way.

agent_mouse
12-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi Rebecca,

I'm sure many of us would like to know a little more about your fist kick....who was the (un)lucky boy? How hard did you kick him? A few details would be fun :)

that's just what i was thinking. i'd love to here about any details of your first kick(s), as well as about current events....

so pleeeaaase rebecca, let us hear some stories of you busting guys....:jumpsmile

mapexrocks
12-02-2007, 01:25 PM
i was 8 and my female cousin who is 10yrs older kneed me when we were wrestling around...she thought it was great..i personally don't like having my balls busted but i had and for many many yrs had a crush on her.

BeatMyBallsHard
12-02-2007, 09:16 PM
I was about 12, i was play-teasing a girl i really fancied. She was standing with 2 of her friends. She suddenly kicked her foot out & got me right in the nuts! I doubled up a luttle but loved it straight away. I could tell by her face she liked it too! They all giggled, I got horny! I'm 27 now, and have been heavily into BB for years.

turok7870
12-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I guess Girthtrons real strength is not so much his vivid account of what happened, but his vivid imagination....

(Girthtron: no offense, I too think its a great post, just a case of too good to be true :D )

lol, also, no offense from me either - but that's what it sounded like to me too.

My first time was when I was 19 by my girlfriend. I had "almost" been nailed many times before that jokingly... but never lucky enough for it to actually happen until then.

Rebecca
12-08-2007, 07:26 AM
As some wanted to know about my first bust, I posted here yesterday describing the incident.
Now I see my post is no longer hear.

Any idea why it would have been removed?

Rebecca

PeterRay
12-08-2007, 09:16 AM
As some wanted to know about my first bust, I posted here yesterday describing the incident.

Rebecca

No idea. I read your post, there were nothing abusive.

agent_mouse
12-08-2007, 09:39 AM

Rebecca

yeah, i wondered myself....

Rebecca
12-08-2007, 11:32 AM
It's very curious.

Can't believe I also spelled here as "hear". That's what happens when you try to write too soon after getting out of bed.

Do any mods visit often who might be able to explain why my post was deleted?
I didn't think there was anything inappropriate in it.

Rebecca

4th
12-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Hi Rebecca,
All my posts yesterday were deleted. I figured it might have been because I posted a bunch of movies where guys stuck their balls in pussies but if it wasn't just me maybe it was just a glitch in the system :confused:.

Tamakeri
12-08-2007, 12:46 PM
The forum was offline for a while yesterday and when they came back many posts were missing. They obviously had just recovered the forum database from a backup taken earlier in the day- whether simply because of a maintenance issue or recovery from a hacker attack as has happened before.

Busted Balz
12-08-2007, 01:27 PM
It's very curious.

Can't believe I also spelled here as "hear". That's what happens when you try to write too soon after getting out of bed.

Rebecca
You can always repost it for those of us who missed it.
:ibow4u:

PeterRay
12-08-2007, 03:06 PM
I just described the way I got ballbusting fetish in the first two stories of mine.

http://monumentalpictures.ru/pe.htm

jellylegs
12-09-2007, 06:11 AM
It's very curious.

Rebecca

Could you post again? It would be very much appreciated.

How and why did you get him?

Rebecca
12-09-2007, 12:53 PM
I have kicked a lot of guys in the nuts, mostly when I was younger, so therefore, mostly boys. Not all though. :-)

I wrote my first memory of kicking a boy in the nuts the other day, but after greater thought, I realised I was off by a year in my tale.

So I have 2 brothers (one 2 years younger, one 3 years older), and 1 sister (5 years older).

It was my sister who first told me about kicking a boy between his legs. My older brother was a real pain when we were growing up. Always pestering me and trying to use his size and strength to intimidate me or get me to do things I didn't want to do.
When I was 8, he tore up and destroyed a picture I had been drawing, and I was obviously pretty upset. My sister said she would help me get back at him. So when I confronted him about what he had done, he laughed and taunted me. My sister grabbed him from behind and held him in a full-nelson. She then told me to "do it". So, I stepped up and kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could ... twice! She let him go and he fell to the floor. I was surprised, but soon was laughing along with my sister.
He later told our mother what I had done, and she simply told him that maybe he should stop being mean to me. He didn't learn (some boys are dumb :)) and there were many more times when he got my foot (and my sister's) planted in his nuts!

I didn't even know about boy's nuts. I had seen my little brother naked, but only knew about their wieners (what we called it then, and a nice humiliating term I still enjoy using), but wasn't aware of their nuts. I was from that day on!

There are others tales involving other boys besides my brothers, but that's not for this thread.

So that is the story of my first time experiencing this delicious passtime. :)

Rebecca

jellylegs
12-10-2007, 03:11 AM
I have kicked a lot of guys in the nuts, mostly when I was younger, so therefore, mostly boys. Not all though. :-)

I wrote my first memory of kicking a boy in the nuts the other day, but after greater thought, I realised I was off by a year in my tale.

So I have 2 brothers (one 2 years younger, one 3 years older), and 1 sister (5 years older).

It was my sister who first told me about kicking a boy between his legs. My older brother was a real pain when we were growing up. Always pestering me and trying to use his size and strength to intimidate me or get me to do things I didn't want to do.
Rebecca

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

As for me I have never really been ballbusted but one time I came close to getting it from my older sister.

I was 7, she was 14. I had been annoying her and she pushed me up against a wall and dug her knee gently into my crotch. We both froze. after a few seconds of her looking down at her knee planted in my package, she seemed to consider what she was going to do and suddenly released me.

From then on I never bothered her again, i think she was just making a point that she could do that to me whenever she chose. I heeded the warning.

I don't know where she learnt about boys' balls from so it's nice to hear a woman share where she got her knowledge from.

Do you have any memories that stand out about your older sister kicking your brother? Did you gang up on him for fun from time to time? What about these other boys? care to share about them? I'm sure we'd all like to hear.

p.s. how did you end up seeing your bro naked? y'all nudists or what?

PeterRay
12-10-2007, 04:06 AM
p.s. how did you end up seeing your bro naked? y'all nudists or what?

One doesn't need to be a nudist to see their siblings naked. As for me up to 7 y.o. once a week I was going to the public bathhouse with my mother and sister. I tell about it here http://monumentalpictures.ru/pe.htm

Dix
12-10-2007, 07:14 AM
I suppose it's likely that this question has been posed here before, but ... whatever. Sorry if I'm being really redundant.

I'm also Canadian Rebecca. My first time was many years ago. I was 15 as was my step sister. We used to argue a lot and often punched each other but always in the arm or shoulder. I never imagined any threat to my balls. One day while upstairs in the bathroom together we argued. I forget what about. I punched her very hard a couple of times in the shoulder and then from out of no where ( I didn't even see it happen ), she just kicked me in the balls. That ended that as I quickly exited to my room and closed the door. It took a minute or so for my balls to start "really" hurting. I groaned out loud for a while. I was mad about what she did but because my balls hurt for a week, I kept associating her with my constant attention to my soar balls. I'm not sure but because she doesn't have balls and only a slit, I kept making the comparison in my mind that she didn't have to worry about sensitive balls while I did. I know she felt superior in that way and I felt envious of her not protecting her crotch. Imagining that she was also constantly thinking of my vulnerable balls and how easily she hurt them and how easily she stopped me, made me aroused. The perceived attention to my hanging sensitive male parts stirred me. There you have it - a young girl learning a male's weakness.

ChiefSoreballs
12-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I was in the 5th grade and we were playing soccer. I was the golie and we were losing by at least 10 points. There was one girl on my team was just standing there not doing anything. After we were scored on, when most people were walking away. I started yelling at her and she started to walk away so I spun her around by the shoulders, that's when she kneed me in the nuts. She got benched, I was out for the rest of the game. ha ha ha, not very sexy. But that's the first one I remember.

so was this the start of your fetish or were you just angry at her at that time ?

nutslave
12-13-2007, 03:08 PM
i already posted this story before but i'll say it again. this is the event that got me hooked on ball busting.

When i was about 12 or 13 i was playing soccer with some friends (guys and girls) they were in the same age group, give or take a year or two. i was playing defense and this girl was coming towards me with the ball so i started running towards her to try and get the ball away from her but before i could get to her (i was maybe like 7 feet away from her) she kicked the ball pretty hard just to get rid of it, without aiming at the net or anything and the ball hit me right in the nuts. i honestly thought that i was going to die right there from pain and i was hating it until i heard her laughing. She was trying to apologize but she was laughing so hard that she couldn't contain her sell enough to get "sorry" out of her mouth and for some reason i found that to be totally erotic at that point and i have loved it ever since.

hosuyo
12-20-2007, 04:54 PM
I was about 10 and she (a female cousin) is ayear and a half older. We were playing and don't remember why she started to run and i went behind her, suddenly she stopped and turned to face me as I came to her and when I caught her she hit me in the groin with her knee. That pain through my stomach, couldn't breath, I tried to get on my feet but finally went to my knees before her

cold8889
12-20-2007, 09:42 PM
One doesn't need to be a nudist to see their siblings naked. As for me up to 7 y.o. once a week I was going to the public bathhouse with my mother and sister. I tell about it here http://monumentalpictures.ru/pe.htm

Is that story supposed to be a real story?
I've never read so much bullshit in my life it is so obviously just your fantasies put into astory.
I will believe that a similar story happened but in writing it you spiced it up with girls laughing at your balls and talking about how weak they are...
Give me a break.

megahero
12-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Im sure I was hit at least a few times at random growing up, but the first major time for me was about a year after I was married. on a visit to my parents I went ahead and told my wife that I was into it. Instead of her freaking out like i expected, she spent an amused hour and half driving home with my pants around my ankles so she could repeatedly hit me in the balls. after that it was game on

dsch
12-23-2007, 02:09 AM
i was kicked with 14 for the first time
my cousin bet i could not stand three kicks ....
she was right ... :)
but i assume she did not like it, because she never talked about it again:(

magni-FYKA
12-29-2007, 07:58 PM
i didn't remember when i had my first experience whit BB ....probably i was very young....at school.....
But i rememver very well the time i understand the power of this 'game': i was whit 'fittizioh'...he wasn't yet my bf but we spend lot of time togheter in his car...;)....i was praying him to fuck me (he didin't whant!!!:() and 'casually' my thoughe
was on his balls!...i seen heim very excited...then i understood that i can ask everything to him when i squeeze his nuts!:D...

caratball
12-29-2007, 09:46 PM
When I really start my BB experiences I was 33, with a very black ballbuster girl, she squeezed my balls 'til I cry! It was very good!

eunice
12-31-2007, 11:36 AM
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for asking this question.

I first got my balls busted when I was about 8 or 9, but that was by being hit in the groin with the ball while playing soccer, so I guess that doesn't count.

The first time I got kicked there I think I was about 10. I was a skinny kid and some of the girls in my class were pretty tough so the outcome of a playground fight was never a sure thing. One day I got in argument with a girl at recess time. We started shoving, I grabbed her hair and she booted me square in the sac. Then she told me that it served me right for pulling her hair. That is also what the teacher told me. No pity at all.

The sexual element didn't come into it until I was about 13. I used to hang out with a couple of girls my own age who were into grabbing us boys by the crotch and giving a good squeeze but they never tried to kick us. I walked around a lot with my fly "accidentally" open, hoping that the grab would go right inside my pants. One of them had a younger sister though and she wasn't shy. One day when I was over at her house, with my fly open, she just walked up to me, stuck her hand into my pants and grabbed hold of my balls as hard as she could. I jumped back out of instinct which caused me to nearly have my sac torn off. She then took a step forward and booted me as hard as she could. I fell to the floor gasping and crying. She just said, "Next time you're over here, do up your pants." I didn't go over there again for a long time.

eunice

iron horse
12-31-2007, 03:14 PM
I've been racked a number of times, but always by accident in some type of athletic thing. I've never been intentionally kicked in the balls.

However, I have a memorable experience from my youth that left a permanent mark on my psyche and I've always wondered if this is why I enjoy watching guys get ballbusted.

A guy lived on my block and was kind of weird. He used a lot of sexual innuendos whenever girls were around and would sometimes blatantly grab them where he shouldn't. He also chided one constantly about her "pimple tits". Needless to say, he was a problem for them.

One day he'd touched a young girl inappropriately. She had an older sister and there was a big guy that had a crush on her. That afternoon we were all behind an abandoned house where we hung out and that big dufus grabbed this guy from behind in a nelson. The older sister grabbed his shorts and underwear and yanked them down below his knees.

I was a bit shocked by it all, especially seeing the amount of pubic hair above his penis - he appeared to have been fully developed at a young age. There were three girls there, and all laughed as they looked at his penis and balls flop about trying to get free. The big guy seemed to hold on to him a long time just to give the girls as much time as they wanted to view his manhood. They pointed and made jokes.

It was then that the guy said to the older sister "Go ahead and kick him in his balls!". Then one of the other girls said "Yeah go ahead - kick him in his balls!" and the other girl echoed the same saying she wanted to see it.

But the sister said she wouldn't, but instead told the girl "Why don't you do it."

The other girl said, "Cool! I will.." and then got in front of him. He squirmed violently but the big guy successfully held him out for her. She focused on his balls then kicked him hard in them. He yelled, the big guy dropped him and the guy laid on the ground crying and moaning.

What fascinated me were the two girls' reactions. The older sister just shook her head and walked off but the big guy and the other girls stood there laughing in pure enjoyment watching this guy laying there naked writhing in pain as he held his balls.

I don't know if it was revenge they enjoyed, their enjoyment of humiliating him, the act of a female dominating a man by kicking his balls, or all of these.

Regardless, I'm sure it left a permanent memory in all of us, particularly the guy that got kicked.

Glen
01-01-2008, 05:12 AM
At 14 i went to my friend's party. There was one girl there having a lot of fun flipping the boys nuts as she walhed past them. The girls found it hilarious how easily yhe boys folded in half. None of the boys found it funny & we did our best to stay away from her. She did squeeze my dick on the way home, I found that a lot of fun.

mgablea
01-07-2008, 11:48 AM
I have had a number of girls accidently bust me over the years. The first time I remember, I was 7 and my 10 year old female cousin busted me. Being 7 it was not unusual for her brother and me to run around the house in just our underware. She would often try to pull my underware down and also try to grab whatever she could. Once she had me alone in her room she had me stand with my legs spread and she took her knee and planted it squarely in my groin. I remember the pain has very intense and I of course fell to the ground screaming in pain. I think this may have scared her as she never tried it again.

haxhaxhax
01-07-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm 18 and have been on this site for a while, but I just recently turned 18, so I didn't join until today, haha.

So, I've never been busted, but I really hope to be busted some day. So...What are some good ways to be...brought into the world of femdom? I don't want to get a full session one day without being brought into it gradually.

nnrolemodel
01-08-2008, 01:06 AM

You rock my friend :) :ibow4u:

busted_balls1912
01-11-2008, 10:44 PM
My first ball bust was when I was thirteen by a girl of the same age who belonged to a family of troublemakers in our area. They were always in some sort of trouble or other, and people tended to shun them. Although she was in the same year as me at school, there was no particular hostility between us, we simply never had any dealings with each other, good or bad.

One day I was walking down the street, when I spotted her coming in my direction on the opposite pavement. She crossed the road, and came towards me. Not really having any particular reason to expect trouble from her, I was totally of guard when... WHAM! She hit me so hard, I thought my balls had ricochetted of my tonsils. The pain went right into my stomach and as I lay on the ground, moaning in distress, she simply turned round and said just one word: "B*****d!", before walking on.

I remember seeing wee black dots swimming before my eyes (seeing stars we say over here), and it was at least five minutes before passersby managed to get me back on my feet. My balls continued to hurt, albeit with less intensity, for several hours.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but damn she was ugly... :(

22heat22
02-16-2008, 10:59 PM
well this may not seem truthful but i swear it is.

my first bust was at a strip club. after talking to 2 strippers for awhile they finally talked me into getting a dance from both of them. when we got into the booth they had me take a seat and we were waiting for the next song to begin, and i was sitting on the edge of the seat and talking to them when the one girl kicked me lightly in the balls (not hard enought to hurt but i still felt it) and smiled. i was shocked, i'd always fantasized about getting in a situation like this but never thought it would. after she kicked me her friend looked at her like she was crazy and asked her why she did that. she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. the next song came on and they gave me my dance and the one girl slipped a few more light kicks in. so after we left and i had a few more drinks i asked the girl that kicked me for another dance, hoping for more. so once we got back into the booth i asked her why she kicked me and she just smiled and said cause you like it. i was blown away, how in the world she guess something like that? so i asked her if she wanted to do it some more and of course she did. after a couple more songs i had her punching and squeezing my balls. and on top of that i only paid for the first song. i got to know her more and got her number and she came to the hotel afterwards and we did some more bb and had great sex. we did this a few more times, till i moved. it was definitely a fantasy come true.

ChiefSoreballs
02-16-2008, 11:32 PM
johnny cocknballs started a similar thread becasue he couldnt find this one. I would suggest to continue posting in this thread here and not in the other one, so that we dont end up with two threads about the same topic. but johnny cocknballs post is definitely worth reading:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4839

agoknee
02-17-2008, 03:17 PM
22heat22, Where was this club located? I have had several ball busting private dances, but none that left the club.

22heat22
02-17-2008, 06:52 PM
it was in ottawa, i've gotta gift of picking up strippers though:D. i don't think there's been a time i havn't went home with a girl after visiting a strip club.

agoknee
02-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Where I live, the clubs are very professionally run. If there is a police raid or sting or story in the news about one club, all of the clubs for miles go overboard in making sure that all of the rules are followed. Their ships are run extremely tight and won't allow illegal activities. Guys brag about getting bj's from strippers, but a lot of times it is just a story or it was an escort, not a dancer.

cmathews70
02-19-2008, 09:09 AM
My first bust came when I was about thirteen or fourteen. I was at my friends house with a bunch of people but than they left. I was picking on one extremely hot girl who happened to have been a cheerleader. In between picking on her I looked away and she punched me right in the balls. I held them and rolled around for a bit as she said sorry and rubbed my head. I continued to wrestle with her after this and she threatened to rip them off if I didn't stop...unfortunately I still have my balls. Very hot experience.

22heat22
02-25-2008, 11:39 PM
well this may not seem truthful but i swear it is.

my first bust was at a strip club. after talking to 2 strippers for awhile they finally talked me into getting a dance from both of them. when we got into the booth they had me take a seat and we were waiting for the next song to begin, and i was sitting on the edge of the seat and talking to them when the one girl kicked me lightly in the balls (not hard enought to hurt but i still felt it) and smiled. i was shocked, i'd always fantasized about getting in a situation like this but never thought it would. after she kicked me her friend looked at her like she was crazy and asked her why she did that. she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. the next song came on and they gave me my dance and the one girl slipped a few more light kicks in. so after we left and i had a few more drinks i asked the girl that kicked me for another dance, hoping for more. so once we got back into the booth i asked her why she kicked me and she just smiled and said cause you like it. i was blown away, how in the world she guess something like that? so i asked her if she wanted to do it some more and of course she did. after a couple more songs i had her punching and squeezing my balls. and on top of that i only paid for the first song. i got to know her more and got her number and she came to the hotel afterwards and we did some more bb and had great sex. we did this a few more times, till i moved. it was definitely a fantasy come true.
P.S. I forgot to add that after getting more comfortable with her she told me about her first BB experience, which was not as great of a circumstantce as you hope for. Apperantly some guys try to kidnapp girls from Canada to take to Alaska and pimp them out. She said the guy got a dance from her and propositioned her to work for him, but when she refused he tried to drag her out of the club and take her with him. And supposedly the club tolerates such behavior from certain people. Anyways, she said he tryed to take her down and she drov her her foot into his balls (we all know what kinda shoes strippers wear) and she said she felt something pop. Of course I called bullshit;) and had her demonstrate the incident on me(without the popping part, of course). As always it was great!!:D

22heat22
02-25-2008, 11:43 PM
"agoknee" where are your strip clubs at? how do you get the girls to bust you?

agoknee
02-26-2008, 05:35 AM
Throughout the state of Pennsylvania in the USA. You can check stripclublist dot com to find info on just about every strip club there is.

As far as getting the dancers to bust me, I just ask them to during the private dance. Some say no, but most will do it and most enjoy it. Pretty simple really...

ChiefSoreballs
02-27-2008, 10:03 PM
....Apperantly some guys try to kidnapp girls from Canada to take to Alaska and pimp them out. ....

what you need is some female police officers who shoot in the groin first and ask questions later :autogun

ChiefSoreballs
02-29-2008, 08:31 AM

indeed, there exists a very old thread with a similar topic:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2235

jaguarpeople2
02-29-2008, 03:59 PM
was threatened alot by two unveliavably hot young dutch ballbusters when i was 13, they loved it

parks862
03-02-2008, 01:18 AM
13. My cousin Amy was a year older and wanted to see a cock so we "show me yours I'll show you mine". While she was checking out my cock I pushed it toward her face. She said if I did it again she'd bite it. I did it again and she took my cock in her mouth. For a brief moment it felt great and then she bit down hard and wouldn't let go. I had to pull it from her teeth. She just smiled and said "told you I'd bite it" as she walked away.

The next day she said if I didn't let her bite it again she'd tell her parents I put it in here mouth. She took me to their barn and her sister was there. They told me to strip or they would both run to the house and tell my aunt. They took turns slapping my cock and poking my balls with sticks. Then Amy told her sister I'd let them bite it. She took it in her mouth and bit just behind the head until my eyes watered. After that I had to go to the barn with them each day and get my cock bitten for two weeks until I went back home.

Blersheta
03-02-2008, 03:21 AM
I was about 12 and for some reason I found it hot that woman could kick or hit a man.. but it was being kicked in the dick all balls thats excited me and I wanted to happen

there was this girl I was obessed with.. I used to go to heaps of girls and say *your weak men are stronger* they used to just hit me on the shoulder and say does that hurt?

this went on for months in grade 6

now to the girl I was obessed with

I wanted her to kick me soo bad it took months I didnt ask her from embarassement and all

but I used to hit her just punch her she once kicked me hard in the thigh punched me on the shoulder and somedays we kicked each other in the shins about 10 times

One day it finally came we were on a bus on the way home from school, she was sitting down talking to her freinds and I got the fist of my hand and punched her extremlty hard on the shoulder.

I walked back abit she got up out of her chair and staired at me real pissed

she kicked once got me just in the groin part , she then kicked again got me right on the tip of my dick! then kicked again the 3rd time and BOOM right on both nuts!

she then just turned around and walked back to her seat

I remember being there in just absualty pain almost going to faint . the girl behind me punched me hard in the shoulder to and said *thats for hitting her* I was in enough pain as it was!

I walked up to her and said *it really hurt me bitch*

I said that to save embarassedment and all she said was

*I bet it did*

then as we got off the bus she was telling all her freinds about it *did you see me kick him I just went yeahhhh (and kicked her leg) then finally the pain was going away and it was normally and I couldnt stop thinking about it

thats my first and only ever kick which is a shame :( I had soft knees and bites and squeezes from my ex but never a kick like that

ChiefSoreballs
03-10-2008, 07:59 AM
the following does not describe an experience of mine, but of a guy called Hardie

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/hardie/personal.txt

he was obviously so impressed by this event that he created a ton of ballbusting stories. the topic was either similar scenarios like the one that he experienced (although strongly exaggregated) or stories about an amazon tribe (the "Homians" stories). here is the link to the stories:

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/hardie/index.htm

gopballbuster
03-10-2008, 04:18 PM
I was 13
There was a girl at my school named Katie, and she was obsessed with kick guys in the balls. I saw how she kicked almost everyone in the grade but me, and I began to wonder why. One day she kicked a guy, thus making me the last male not to be busted in our grade. I distinctly remember what she was wearing that day, because I have developed a fetish for it She was wearing A blue shirt, jeans, and pink and silver Puma tennis shoes. I suppose my fetish for Puma tennis shoes stems from this. I was standing in the hall, we had thirty minutes for lunch, but most of us finished in about twenty, so we would walk aimlessly through the halls, going back to class. I was standing with a friend of mine, Nick, I had my back to her, and Nick saw her coming, and said something to the effect of "Are you wearing a cup, because Katie is coming." Katie must have heard that, because she just said "Won't help" and kicked him the balls. He doubled over, and I said "Katie, that's not very nice, why do you always do that?" She aid, I've never done it to you." "That's true" I said, adding, "You must be pretty smart, you must know what would happen." She said, "You would cry, you would not know what to do you would be in so much pain." At this point I should have set aside my male ego, but I didn't. I then just said "Try me" She did. She kicked me so hard I fell backward and landed on the ground. Before I could get into the fetal position, she stomped on my nuts again. To make matters worse, three other girls were around and started to laugh, Katie said they should try it, but I had gotten up and was going walking over to the bathroom by the time she said this. I will never forget the moment before I saw the pink and silver Puma shoe fly into my balls, thinking how much of a mistake I had made.

rec912
03-11-2008, 10:17 AM
I was around 14 or 15 when i was first kicked in the balls really hard by a girl. But i a curious, this is for the ladies, how old were you when you started busting ball because you liked to bust balls, not out of self defence or anger but because you and a partner wanted to do it?

aniMALE
03-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Why didn't anybody denounce all this child sexual abuse? It is unbelievable that it is accepted so well.

One from the Vaults
03-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Violence between children is commonly accepted as normal and acceptable, and well it should be, provided it isn't excessive or overly targetted (ie, one person being picked on all the time). A little exposure to violence is a good learning experience.

and... child abuse happens all the damn time without being reported. That's a bad thing, but it's the truth and it's not going to chage any time soon. Anyone on this forum should know that if they were, as a child, hit in the balls by an adult, they could very easily get that adult in a whole world of trouble. Question is whether they care enough to... which I doubt, because they found it hot enough to be on this forum now.

iceburn99
03-17-2008, 01:41 AM
i witnessed my first kick in karate class when i was about 10, saw another boy, who was a few years older take a full force kick and went down crying. It caught my attention and i always wondered was it really that painful.

So i tried hit myself down there, but somehow reflexes dont really allow you to bust yourself that hard.

It was a couple years later when i was 14 that i got busted for real during soccer. A guy was trying to kick a ball which bouncing around in front of me, his foot missed and ended up right in my groin. Only then did i realise how painful a full ****** kick was.

I was taken to the sick room, and a teacher gave me a rough inspection to see if there was any serious injury. It was quite embarassing though, as a couple of my friends were in the room with me, they were looking at my reddish privates and whispering among themselves.

Hokkaido
03-28-2008, 06:19 PM
I was 15 and there was a girl I really obeyed :)

We were joking each other and I accidentally hit her boobs with my outer hand .

She brought her arms on my shoulders and dug her knee up into my groin for a few seconds .

I felt her warm thigh pressing my balls . That was so great :)

femmefatale1983
06-08-2010, 01:55 PM
I was around 7. a boy on the playground pushed me over and my foot went flying up into his marble bag.

jd131
06-08-2010, 11:03 PM
I was 9, I saw a commercial for an episode of the show Dark Angel where Jessica Alba easily knocked out a male opponent in a cage fighting match by kicking his groin. I simultaneously felt very aroused and disturbed from this

Nadzilla
06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
I was 14. Before my boyfriend and I got together he sent me a note saying that he had a really weird fetish and that if I didn't want to be with him because of it, then he would understand.

I am not too sure what was going through my mind, but I walked right up to him and kneed him. It was a great experience that I will never forget and I have been busting him ever since.

randombustee
06-10-2010, 12:44 AM
I started becoming interested around 13 or 14 and never had any REAL busts just accidental type busts that happen to everyone.

My first real girlfriend who busted me I was 19 and we did alot of experimenting in actual busting so I guess it was 19 that I really started!

A knee was my first real bust, it felt great :D

ludo63
09-25-2012, 08:02 AM
I was around 7. a boy on the playground pushed me over and my foot went flying up into his marble bag.

This happened some times ago.... what about the later? have you kicked someone just for fun?
:bananawin

skweezme
09-25-2012, 03:46 PM
I was 20. Had fantasized about it for years. Great when it happened!

kneetarget
09-25-2012, 04:25 PM
I must have been about 10 and I remember being madly in love with a girl for the first time. We were all playing football and I was looking at this girls legs rather than paying attention to the game so it came as a bit of a surprise when a shot on goal hit me squarely in the testicles.

Needless to say I was curled up on the ground very shortly after gasping for breath with all the other kids stood around. I remember the girl I liked standing in right in front of me looking down while I clutched my balls. I remember being so embarrassed knowing that my testicles were the subject of her thoughts.

It wasn't until I was about20 that I realised that I was actually turned on by it. When I got married my wife was kind enough to knee me in the testicles, and she had a very firm grasp!

(I do love the word "testicles" - it seems to really sum up how fragile they are!)

johnny_cockNballs
09-25-2012, 04:51 PM
When was the first time you got ball busted?

Was it a self-bust? Did you receive an accidental bust?

Did somebody bust your balls?

I remember the first time I got busted. It was a self-bust, accidental. It was a Sunday afternoon, I was nine years old, and riding my bicycle near a convenience store. I saw my female cousin and two of her friends sitting outside eating wasabi peanuts and crackers. These girls were 3 years older than me, and one of them I really liked. I wanted to impress her and show off on my bicycle. I got up some speed and tried to jump the curb near where they were sitting. My bike came off the curb too hard and my feet slipped off the pedals. I smashed my boy penis and balls on the center bar and crashed hard. The girls came over to check on me, and embarrassed, I tried to get up quickly but my balls hurt too much. They stood there watching me groping my injured male parts, and didn’t know what to do. They never saw a boy get his balls busted before this, so they were curious too I think. The girl that I liked quietly said “I’m glad I'm not a male”, but I heard it too. I remember looking up at their faces as they glanced at each other in agreement, with a smug look of superiority in their expressions. Later I could stand up and the three girls helped me walk home. My cousin held me up by the arm as we walked, and the other girls walked the bicycle ahead of us. I felt a lot of shame, the girls helping me like this, and feeling I was envious of them. I was thinking how lucky the girls are not to have a penis and balls dangling between their legs. Fragile male balls that can be so easily hurt just from riding a bicycle.

The second time I got busted, it was from a girl in my school. I was 11 years old, she was about the same age. It was in the school gym. On one side, the boys were playing basketball and I was waiting my turn to play. On the other side of the gym, the girls were playing volleyball. As I was sitting on the floor, their volleyball came rolling by me and I grabbed it. Close behind was a girl named Mariko and she said “Give me the ball!” I thought it was rude how she said it, so I said “no!” I starting bouncing it like a basketball, teasing her. She said “Give it or I’ll kick you!” I knew she meant kick me between the legs, but I didn’t believe her. I put the ball under my T-shirt and pretended like I was pregnant. Before I realized it could happen, she kicked me hard. Kicked me in my little boy balls, in their hairless scrotum. It dropped me to my knees quick and I fell on my side, grabbing my male injury. Mariko stepped over me with one foot on each side of my body. I glanced up at her face and she looked so confident and powerful. She took the volley ball from my T-shirt and started to bounce it off my head and catching it, teasing me back. I remember hearing her friends laughing at me. She stopped bouncing the ball, looked down at me and said “Balls are for kicking too, don’t forget it!” I never have. Then she casually ran back to her friends, like nothing happened. Later that night I didn’t sleep much, I layed in bed squeezing my balls and thinking how Mariko ball busted and defeated me, humiliated me. I think this is when my Femdom and ball busting fetish started.

So, when is the first time you got ball busted?

*I miss these youth-days & its fun to think & write about that time. :thumbup

johnny_cockNballs
09-25-2012, 04:57 PM
I must have been about 10 and I remember being madly in love with a girl for the first time. We were all playing football and I was looking at this girls legs rather than paying attention to the game so it came as a bit of a surprise when a shot on goal hit me squarely in the testicles.

Needless to say I was curled up on the ground very shortly after gasping for breath with all the other kids stood around. I remember the girl I liked standing in right in front of me looking down while I clutched my balls. I remember being so embarrassed knowing that my testicles were the subject of her thoughts.

It wasn't until I was about20 that I realised that I was actually turned on by it. When I got married my wife was kind enough to knee me in the testicles, and she had a very firm grasp!

(I do love the word "testicles" - it seems to really sum up how fragile they are!)

I liked this story. It is very humiliating to get ballbusted in front of girl you liked. At that age, sexual nature is blooming in male & female, & too much embarrassed from this subject ~ testicles, ballbust, humiliate.

I like it! My brain is damaged. :Baahaha:

kickpom
09-26-2012, 10:11 AM
I used to play fight with a female family friend when we were kids. Around 11-12 years old I'd say because I remember having some of my first wanks over her kicking me in the balls.

At first she would just randomly kick me and push me with her feet when I tried jumping on her with a pillow, her foot would find my groin on numerous occasions and it felt good. I didn't bring it up, instead I left myself wide open for her kicks. Later down the line when she realised my man bits, she would aim for my balls motel. Often swinging a hard kicks towards them - which I would sometimes let through but sometimes chicken out at the sheer force. A few years ago I asked her to kick me for some reason and she agreed. She gave me 3 hard kicks before moving down south. Loved it.

Just_Another
09-26-2012, 08:40 PM
I was in very early primary school and had never been told about the fragility of the testes between my legs.

There was a girl called Lisa who was taller and stronger than everyone else in the grade and a bit of an aggressive tomboy. One day I was with a group of boys playing football when Lisa and two friends of hers ran down into the group of boys and shouted "Wedgie time!" or something.

They started tackling boys. Two of them would hold down a guy and the other would shove her hand down the back of his pants and pull his underwear up his back a little. I don't think they really did it too hard and probably had just learned of the concept.

I was in goal and decided I wasn't afraid of a few girls, and the boys who got wedgies didn't seem to be in much pain at all. So as all the boys in both teams scattered in every direction (probably playing at being scared for the most part) I stood my ground in the net.

Lisa took a few seconds to notice I was still there and it went something like:
"You're not going to run" Sounding a little disappointed.
"I'm not scared of girls"

She smiled and charged at me, tackling me onto my stomach on the ground. Her friends ran over and held my shoulders down while Lisa started trying to get her hands down my waistband to grab my underwear. I was squirming around as much as I could but I felt her hand get under the tight drawstring of my shorts. I went crazy, bucking my whole body and managed to throw one of her friends off me and quickly rolled onto my back.

However, Lisas hand stayed down my pants and I felt it move around the front to my crotch. The young brown haired girl looked me in the eyes with pure glee as her hand wrapped around my entire package. One of her friends said something like, "Oh my gorrrd Lisa. Get his balls!" and laughed. She bared her teeth and squeezed on my penis and scrotum with all her strength, watching my face for a reaction.

However, I really don't remember it hurting much at all. It was more of a discomfort to my penis than any of that gut-wrenching testicular pain. After a few seconds her face turned disappointed and she released me.

"If he doesn't cry from that it means he has no balls and he's a girl".

The three girls got up and left me on the ground, covered in mud as they went off to chase other boys who would react more. I was deeply ashamed from the whole incident and didn't understand what were expecting.

However, throughout the rest of primary school Lisa would always try to attack my genitals in any way possible. Waiting in line for the canteen or bus she'd sneak up next to me pivot a knee or a kick into my balls nearly everyday. I learned more during this period about how much it was supposed to hurt boys when hit down there and didn't know what was wrong with me.

Until one day in year 4 or 5. I was walking down a concrete pathway to the basketball courts at lunch. I walked past a group of year 6 girls sitting on a railing on the side of the footpath when one of them swung a foot out at just the right time, crushing one testicle between the side of my leg and her hard toed black shoe. I instantly dropped to the ground, all the air rushing out of my lungs in a loud groan and feeling incredibly weak with pain. The girl shouted out, "I got him!!" All the girls sitting there giggled and nudged me with their shoes asking about the pain I was in.

After that I was deathly afraid of Lisa and her tomboy gang that would still hunt me and a couple of other boys everyday, trying their best to crush a teste or two. She got me several times and I think the whole experience really shaped my sexual future.

Dude
09-28-2012, 06:33 AM
Wow , a lot of you strated so young 0_o
But anyway..

My first time getting busted was at school, gymclass to be precise..and we were playing hockey ( I hate that sport) so I wasn't paying much attention, untill the ball rolled over to me, I wanted to hit it, but A girl had the same idea, I hit t first, and I geuss she couldn't stop her swing, so she slammed the stick right between my legs..I was 15 at the time, it hurt like a mother, I fell down, and cried a little, even vommited.
But I was alowed to go home, so all in all..a good day :P

skweezme
09-28-2012, 05:38 PM
First time was vicarious for me. When I was about 10 years old it wasn't unusual for us boys to wear short trousers.

In the field behind our house we had a rough chasing game going on. At one point I noticed three girls were pinning one boy down. The biggest girl had her hand up the leg of his shorts.

"I've got them!" she told her friends. He started begging and screaming as she began working on them. He struggled, but they just overpowered him. I quickly passed by, didn't want to get involved. But wished it had been me pinned under those girls, a hand up my trouser leg crushing my balls.

drostey_hexsolomaus
09-29-2012, 01:47 AM
Wow , a lot of you strated so young 0_o
But anyway..

My first time getting busted was at school, gymclass to be precise..and we were playing hockey ( I hate that sport) so I wasn't paying much attention, untill the ball rolled over to me, I wanted to hit it, but A girl had the same idea, I hit t first, and I geuss she couldn't stop her swing, so she slammed the stick right between my legs..I was 15 at the time, it hurt like a mother, I fell down, and cried a little, even vommited.
But I was alowed to go home, so all in all..a good day :P

Where comes the part where you got buttfucked ?

boytoy
09-30-2012, 09:23 PM
There were many times. I remember being busted in school when I was 7, I think, but it was during a fight with a boy, and it was not intended by him, and another time before a co-ed event, by accident. I was in real agony those two times, and wanted to curl, tried to reach some air, but it seemed liked something was being squeezing my stomach and my lungs.

I grew up, like many other boys, with all those society's expectations and models that are imposed to girls and boys, what they must like, what they must be, how to act. Etc.
But also there was many "girl-power" content: music and propaganda on television, and magazines. Advertising and tv programs constantly depicted females winning. And girls did win many time against us in school activities and games, including those who needed physical strength.
When I finally learned how weak balls can be, and watched many candid cameras and amateurs videos showing men and boys getting hit in their vulnerable parts, and saw the amusement, joy and laugh all women and girls had watching or even doing this, something changed inside me. I always wanted a girl to that to me.

So, I always had a little and unexplained talent for dragging people around me to show their perversions and to dig into my own kinks. So, between 17 - 21 I had a girlfriend with whom I had a recurring relationship (we have had some breakups) and I got her to squeeze my balls during some sexual events. But she wasn't really into dominating me for real.

Some years after, I knew the first girl in my life who really enjoyed doing it just for the fun. We dated for a very short period, but it was worth because I started to see how strong and striking was to have a real ballbuster to take you on. And it was her first time doing it, also. We still talk sometimes, but she never found any other boy who liked that.

And finally, my current girlfriend (I am now 25, and she is 19) like very much to squeeze my balls. She is, somehow, a monster a created thoroughly. I introduced her little by little to ballbusting and femdom, but I always sensed in her a talent for it. She is very confident, and she loves being a girl. The source and concept of our main kink is the view that girls are just winners at sex. They simply have better, and more intense orgasms. Its her pleasure to remember, when she is cumming, that I will never feel like her.
Andrea just enjoys the fact that she orgasm more and better, and feel like making me orgasm in pain just make it clearer that she defeated me.
I am in the most intense and erotic relationship I ever had as she says things like "you don't know how good it's to be a woman" while she cums and squeeze me, or when she says that girls rules the world, and when I mock her statement, she just provokes me to prove it on bed.

I wanna marry her, guys. :bananajum

IvanNikolai21
05-30-2014, 10:04 PM
I must be the unluckiest man but I have never been properly hit there by a girl.

Only accidental self hits and being hit by a football.

Soon I will get a proper ballbusting session though! !