PDA

View Full Version : If?

ballpopper
11-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Let's say every female has enough strong hands to crunch man's testicles.
Would you have your testicles totaly crushed (still very painful) by female
(gf, prostitute, etc.) if your balls had ability to selfheal (feling absolutly no pain when selfhealing) and completly recover in...let's say 48hours.

And how offten would you do it?

P.S. This question applies for males and females.:)

nichojinx
11-28-2007, 04:31 AM
thats a big if i suppose. however i think if they had the capability to heal that would take away a certain amount of mysticism that goes with the whole concept of threatening a guy's manhood for starters. but since we're going on if's. what if people still found it an arrousing concept, more than that a concept fully realised.

yes, yes indeed i think i would have the courage or blind lust for my fetish to experiment in that way at least once. but as for experiencing it on a regular basis, mmm - probably like once every couple months (maybe) i mean just to be safe.

mgablea
01-08-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't think I would want to keep to a definite schedule but I would expect at least every two or three weeks. Something that is done too often loses its appeal and become mundane. It's a great idea though.

21qazxsw
01-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Yah I agree that if done too often, it loses its appeal. I would definitely have my nuts crushed if they could heal fully. Even if it was very painful while it healed, or even if it took longer than 48 hours to heal. I would definitely do it. And again, and again, and again... !!! But not too many times, or I'd get bored of it!

steponmynut
01-18-2008, 02:19 PM
That is a resounding yes. a thing of beauty is a joy forever, and I don't loose interest in the things I like over time. I would have them crushed more or less every time they were able.

mgablea
01-18-2008, 02:35 PM
I would like my wife to do it but only at her discretion. Let it be a surprise.

22heat22
01-19-2008, 12:47 AM
:confused:
Let's say every female has enough strong hands to crunch man's testicles.
Would you have your testicles totaly crushed (still very painful) by female
(gf, prostitute, etc.) if your balls had ability to selfheal (feling absolutly no pain when selfhealing) and completly recover in...let's say 48hours.

And how offten would you do it?

P.S. This question applies for males and females.:)
Didn't you already post this before???:confused: :asleep
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4573