PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Maids.

Jedi
11-28-2007, 05:17 AM
Check out http://www.***************/promo/wuctrailer.html for a trailer and preview gallery from the latest Kinky Kicks release.
Featuring two hotel chamber maids giving a rude hotel guest a good busting to wake him from his drunken sleep.

blkpatent
11-28-2007, 11:27 AM
I love that site! It has some of the best content ever!

Richter
11-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Isn't that like an oxymoron? Ballbusting maids? Ballbusting is female domination and maids are female submission.

mick_sl8ter
11-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Isn't that like an oxymoron? Ballbusting maids? Ballbusting is female domination and maids are female submission.

You are an ox and a morron ! I would like to see some maids busting balls !
When the master of the house is out and his son spills some shit all over the floor, the maid gets pissed and bust his balls :D With some kind of kitchen tool or cleaning tool.

I should make crappy amateur pr0n movies, I have good ideas.

snack marvin
11-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes, nice idea: I imagine the female boss would come in the morning to my house and wake me up with a solid kick: You are too late... again. Hurry up...!!

And... I think every good hotel has a room service as well as a wake-up service. Why not ordering the room maid to wake up the customer this special way?! At least she has the key to the room... ;) :D

me_no_wimp
11-28-2007, 03:03 PM
nah, I used to often love the "maids" giving me a good kicking. Much of the time they were the boss anyway.

Jedi
11-30-2007, 10:38 AM
Here is a so far unrealeased image from this clip showing that pointy stiletto's are dangerous to balls!
http://www.***************/images/Stilettomark.jpg

gopballbuster
11-30-2007, 09:17 PM
yes, it is an oxymoron, this is a very good point i had not even thought of

Jedi
12-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Not come accross this word before. I had to Google it and it really does exist, lol! You learn something new everyday! :D