PDA

View Full Version : exquisite torture: girls take turns sucking his balls till they hurt& ache unbearably

catweazle
11-29-2007, 05:36 PM
...and he has to cry out to get them to stop, but they teasingly and cruelly carry on untill he start to whimper tearfully, as his nuts are made to ache without relief.

this is a gentler but almost more cruel and delicious fantasy than a hard groin kick.

in my imagination, its a scenario where a guy is bound with tape over his mouth and his body lying horizontally on a raised platform.
there is a small hole in the platform just big enough for his genital to fit through, so the can dangle into the space below......where are found 3 or 4 girls who take turns to fasten onto and suck his balls mercilessly.
at first its pleasurable but as the minutes go by, his balls start to ache worse and worse.....but the girls each taking turns, carry ononsucking remorselessly on one testicle then the other, harder and harder they suck and swirl their tongues round his aching balls ubtill he tearfully stars to whimper at the almost unendurable ache in his nuts, untill he wishes theyd just cut them off or crush them with a pop, under their glossy black high heel shoes.

if you substitute the girl milking his cock with a girl sucking his nuts, youll get a good idea of what i mean from the pics on the link below.

http://applehandjobs.com/?p=7

[incidentally how do i delete a posting on bb.com, i cant seem to find an option to delete]

wantbigbreasted
12-01-2007, 07:07 AM
Most of the time I have seen for hand jobs, girls put more pressure while pulling. I prefer when the skin is pushed to the base of penis.

mvp
01-13-2008, 12:43 AM
seems like it can be a good time