PDA

View Full Version : Campus newspaper turns nasty...

the_tree
11-30-2007, 11:13 AM
A charming little article from the University of Waterloo student newspaper.

http://imprint.uwaterloo.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1393&Itemid=58&issuedate=2007-04-01

Ashley Csanady for president of Fox.

steve999
12-01-2007, 01:28 AM
Great Article. Interesting how this gets published...haha.

ChiefSoreballs
12-01-2007, 02:29 AM
the only complaint I have, is that she got the concept of "distraction" completely wrong, quote:

"We are still in need of distraction. In fact, if you distract well enough, you have enough time to punch perfectly. If you’re faced with the terrible prospect of being without a willing or even unsuspecting accomplice, you have to improvise. What’s that sign over there? Hey, that glorious essay your male compatriot recently wrote, what was that all about? Oh look, an oncoming car! Move! There are so many options. If none of these work, you might be faced with the less honorable (although only slightly less so) prospect of engaging this "sweet, with a side of asshole" guy in deep conversation, pulling him in closer and closer until… BLAMO! You get what I mean. The more tantalizing or heart-wrenching the conversation, the better."

distracting a guy with a sign or a passing car simply sucks. the only proper way to distract a guy before the bust is the "smile-and-flash" technique, because this will PARALYZE him for a few seconds ! something like this : :D

http://galleries.stacybride.com/fg/017e/pic04.jpg

nichojinx
12-01-2007, 02:39 AM
i just feel discriminated against sometimes when i read that kind of stuff.. gah i wish i knew why sometimes.

agent_mouse
12-01-2007, 03:18 AM
awsome.

a whole artcile about the joy of kicking guys in the nuts....written by a woman! she seems to be the perfect girlfriend for a lot of us here....:jumpsmile
does anyone have any picture of ashley csadany? cause i couldn't find any....

szszsz
12-01-2007, 07:33 AM
i came before i finished the 2nd paragraph

ChiefSoreballs
12-01-2007, 07:57 AM
i came before i finished the 2nd paragraph

now thats a real shame, you should have hold back until the 3rd one. :D

there she gives a very nice explanation of what other people call "monkey grabs the peaches", qoute:

"Now, to perform his patented attack, you imagine that your target is not equipped with the usual junk, but instead, a bunch of grapes—and it is your job to pick them. The key here, is that you will never succeed in picking the "grapes," but you will inflict a lot of pain. This is the goal. I’d recommend keeping this in the drawer for genuine attackers, but then I just can’t be bothered to feel guilty. Go forth and pick some grapes for womankind."

me_no_wimp
12-02-2007, 06:12 AM
noticed this among the comments:

TamakeriFan posted by BeatmyBallsbob on Wednesday, 9 May 2007, 21:43:34

How do I get near you?

Anyone we know? (Yes, I know Tamakeri is Japanese for ballbusting, but the name just reminds me of someone)

Tamakeri
12-04-2007, 05:40 AM
noticed this among the comments:

TamakeriFan posted by BeatmyBallsbob on Wednesday, 9 May 2007, 21:43:34

How do I get near you?

Anyone we know? (Yes, I know Tamakeri is Japanese for ballbusting, but the name just reminds me of someone)

Hope you aren't thinking of me, LOL. I don't really need to troll among college newspaper columnists to find BB partners, although she does sound like a feisty one! But I noticed that one comment in the stream was obviously penned by that misogynistic scourge of YouTube bb clips, fmsv- posting as ATypicalGirl.

Su0
12-05-2007, 10:18 AM
So he obviously reads these forums, or was it a coincident that he started posting there right after this thread? The column itself is from April.

Perhaps calling girls whores and saying they have done permanent damage and making them feel guilty is part of his own fetish. Well, any harrassing about bb is annoying.. Just stop it.