PDA

View Full Version : ****** circumcision

steve999
12-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Hey guys. I'm new here and was wondering if anyone else had some sort of fetish involving adult men being circumcised by women against their will? I really can't find much (stories really) on the subject. Anyone?

cballs
12-02-2007, 03:28 PM
well guess that wouldnt be so bad as long as she knew what she was doing :)

SteerMe
12-23-2007, 12:59 PM
For years I have fantasized about having my foreskin bitten or torn off, in spite of having been circumcised as a child! For some reason it seems perverse to resent my parents for taking away the opportunity of having this done to me. Having had a series of piercings through the remnants of my foreskin and torn one loose during sex only reinforced the pictures in my mind.

donkey
01-05-2008, 08:11 AM
I for one have never found any reference to this practice. But it appears to be a hot topic and hopefully someone willl post a reference.

Thanks for bringing it up.

steve999
01-05-2008, 01:24 PM
I had been trying to research this fetish for a while and have only found a few resources involving it (mostly yahoo groups, etc...) but no larger forum for it (such as eunuch.org for ********** fetish). However, this link
http://www.asstr.org/~Big_Billie/ (http://www.asstr.org/%7EBig_Billie/)
happens to have some good stories under the heading "Snips"
Take a read and let me know what you think. I pretty much loved them. haha.

belmy
01-12-2008, 08:31 AM
no i don't like circumcision

steve999
01-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Great reply, Belmy. Very well thought out. So has anyone checked out those links I posted? I've been trying to find more out there like it and was wondering if anyone else has had some luck. Hope to hear your thoughts!

girlsareslaves
01-24-2008, 01:18 PM
i dated this guy for a while, i never had sex with him, never even let him see me naked, of course he was naked frequently around me, but long story short, i always used the fact he wasn't circumcised as to why he was unworthy of me or my body, and why my (his) body was pathetic. So he ended up getting circumcised. i did find it flattering that he would go so far for me, but i told him he should of saved the foreskin and given it to me as a gift and and a sign of his submission to me but he didn't so i dumped him. even since that i have decided that any male who wants to be my permanent sub is going to have to present me with something similar to show his pathetic devotion. I would also love to find a woman who would be willing to give me her clit and lips. but i wouldn't let my spouse do something like that to herself as any woman who would do that to herself doesn't love herself and have enough respect for her, but if she loved me enough to be willing to do that make me wet.

Dennis25
02-01-2008, 09:03 AM
I was circumcised by a woman and was ****** to by an other woman. The first one was the doc, the second one my mom :D
I was 10 years old then :D

johnny_cockNballs
02-02-2008, 11:31 AM
There is same fetish for Japan. I like to play this fetish (********** too) with my lady Nurse Kaede. She loves to cut off the foreskin of boys or man, it gives her alot pleasure to control the male penis. Be careful! Nurse Kaede enjoy to remove the balls of men too! ;)

wantbigbreasted
02-03-2008, 06:22 AM
There is same fetish for Japan. I like to play this fetish (********** too) with my lady Nurse Kaede. She loves to cut off the foreskin of boys or man, it gives her alot pleasure to control the male penis. Be careful! Nurse Kaede enjoy to remove the balls of men too! ;)

OMG! who is this girl? Can she cut my penis off? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?

sagharsaghar
03-16-2009, 04:36 AM
oh yes, imaging tied by a group of young nurses and being circumcised while they are giggling.
or being circumcised at high school in front of hot girls for a biological lesson.

sorry for my english

sagharsaghar
03-16-2009, 04:45 AM
here is a hot story about ****** circumcision by young nurses in a prison.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/C/ea_3501clean_cu.htm

kenthastings
03-18-2009, 09:23 PM

If Johnny was for real, his lady could have quite a large collection of foreskins, cocks, and balls...and this site would just have a bunch of eunuchs. I know a japanese or african lady taking mine would be almost to hot to resist.

:)

sagharsaghar
03-21-2009, 07:29 AM
story of a slave circumcised twice by his mistress as a punishment in front of his female classmates.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/F/ea_134549from_a_m.htm

gbpopol
04-05-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm also in this fetish and I liked the stories

PHeatEtr
07-14-2009, 12:55 AM

I'd like her to take my testicles away from me please.

cutcock88
06-17-2010, 04:46 PM
i was circumcised at a young age (for medical reasons i'm told) and i've always been very conscious of the fact that the surgeon never did a particularly pretty job of it. In fact it looks like they were drunk in charge of a pair of scissors with jagged edges and no staight lines at all!

But i'm still quite aroused by the idea of losing my foreskin in my adult life. I'm a nurse and have a fantasy about losing my foreskin to an ex colleague of mine in a bet at poker.

funguy
07-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Seeing the way some femdoms are holding their knives, it looks like their method of circumsion is cutting the entire end of the cock off.

VICEE
07-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Think offering the head to you.

would you cut it off if offered.?
how would you do it?
i have been stimulated by "youtube bme pain olympics". Esp girls who enjoy seeing the dick cut off

i dated this guy for a while, i never had sex with him, never even let him see me naked, of course he was naked frequently around me, but long story short, i always used the fact he wasn't circumcised as to why he was unworthy of me or my body, and why my (his) body was pathetic. So he ended up getting circumcised. i did find it flattering that he would go so far for me, but i told him he should of saved the foreskin and given it to me as a gift and and a sign of his submission to me but he didn't so i dumped him. even since that i have decided that any male who wants to be my permanent sub is going to have to present me with something similar to show his pathetic devotion. I would also love to find a woman who would be willing to give me her clit and lips. but i wouldn't let my spouse do something like that to herself as any woman who would do that to herself doesn't love herself and have enough respect for her, but if she loved me enough to be willing to do that make me wet.