PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that is confused?..

nichojinx
12-01-2007, 02:42 AM
I have been having some really mixed feelings lately.

Recently I've read some forum articles and just regular internet banter about ballbusting, the rights and wrongs of it, how people inevitably turn it into some kind of imaginary gender war or whatever.

I personally am really confused, on the one hand from my own personal fantasies I really love the prospect of an obviously weaker-than-me female making me drop to my knees by means of a devestating blow or hard squeeze and rip of the balls.

An on the other hand, I suppose when I'm not utterly arroused by talk of ballbusting. I start to hate that prospect. That I see women encouraging one another to bust guys for pretty much any reason. A big part of me feels really discriminated against because of this kind of talk.

Eventually I end up speaking my mind and saying something to the regards of; 'whoever invokes gender disrespect discusts me'.

I've really got to know now, am I alone in feeling this way? Is there not one other person that feels a certain sense of discust from seeing the opposit sex encourage eachother to try and make their counterparts (males) seem weak?

Or just as well, I'd be just as interested to know what women would think if guys constantly encouraged eachother to cuntbust or otherwise physically harm women as much as humanly possible in order to make females seem like weak pushovers.

Anyways I just hope I'm not alone in feeling and thinking this way. Please let me know. :(

szszsz
12-01-2007, 08:41 AM
I find it quite upsetting if an innocent man ‘s balls are attacked for no reason. However, I cant help but find it sexually stimulating the idea of women getting revenge on men by attacking their balls for so many years of oppression. So I will not complain, unless maybe a child or crippled person is involved or serious damage is done.

catweazle
12-01-2007, 11:19 AM
if it is consensual behaviour its fine.

if its not consensual, its assualt...and its unacceptable.

however, lots of people have contradictory urges and turn ons...you just gravitate to what you find acceptable.

if you like it as a fantasy.. fine, if you want to be ballbusted in reality.. fine.
if it bothers you, find something better to get your kicks from.

the_tree
12-01-2007, 12:07 PM
if it is consensual behaviour its fine.

if its not consensual, its assualt...and its unacceptable.

Amen. Like any sexual fetish, hell, like any sexual activity, ballbusting should be restricted to an activity among consenting people of sound mind.

That said, hearing girls talk about busting guys is a major turn on for me, perhaps it would be best if they just rounded us freaks up and used us to take out their frustration on. The world would be a happier place methinls. :jumpsmile

jonoffen
12-01-2007, 12:30 PM
I have been having some really mixed feelings lately.

Recently I've read some forum articles and just regular internet banter about ballbusting, the rights and wrongs of it, how people inevitably turn it into some kind of imaginary gender war or whatever.

I personally am really confused, on the one hand from my own personal fantasies I really love the prospect of an obviously weaker-than-me female making me drop to my knees by means of a devestating blow or hard squeeze and rip of the balls.

An on the other hand, I suppose when I'm not utterly arroused by talk of ballbusting. I start to hate that prospect. That I see women encouraging one another to bust guys for pretty much any reason. A big part of me feels really discriminated against because of this kind of talk.

Eventually I end up speaking my mind and saying something to the regards of; 'whoever invokes gender disrespect discusts me'.

I've really got to know now, am I alone in feeling this way? Is there not one other person that feels a certain sense of discust from seeing the opposit sex encourage eachother to try and make their counterparts (males) seem weak?

Or just as well, I'd be just as interested to know what women would think if guys constantly encouraged eachother to cuntbust or otherwise physically harm women as much as humanly possible in order to make females seem like weak pushovers.

Anyways I just hope I'm not alone in feeling and thinking this way. Please let me know. :(

I feel exactly the same way. Whenever I see a ballbust on TV or in a film I feel a powerful emotion that's hard to describe. I feel angry. Yet, give it a few days and slowly it starts to turn me on and I suddenly want to watch it in private. Bizarre.

nichojinx
12-01-2007, 12:37 PM
yeah thats what i was thinking, is maybe i just have a problem with it because i think of BB as a sexual activity not something that should happen in everyday circumstance. maybe i just have two conflicting turn ons, i like bb but hate the prospect of real-life domination.

im glad to see people trying to help with their thoughts.

i agree with catweazle's statment about it being ok if it's consensual.
an i agree with szszsz's statement (a little) primarily the part about there being no real damage done to the man.

maybe it just scares me to think that one day i'll say something unintentional to a woman and she'll flip out and rip my balls from my body or something. somehow thats not a turn-on at all when i think about it actually happening. i guess thats normal considering that much pain can't be seen as a pleasurable experience. ouch.. :cryingblu

turok7870
12-06-2007, 07:18 PM
When a woman does it to a man out of anger I agree that it is assault. I think it's wrong, but at the same time it is the fundamental action which we almost all enjoy here.

smackMyNuts
12-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I tend to think that the problem is that you're failing to separate cause and effect here. I think that many of us would agree that it wouldn't actually be a good thing if girls started just routinely kicking random guys forcefully in the nuts all the time. We'll call the people who think this group 1. There are, however, also some guys who think that this would be a great thing because they find it a turn-on. We'll call the people who think this group 2. These guys sometimes talk in these forums about how great it would be and try to encourage girls to just bust random guys for no reason.

Those of us from group 1 are going to not join in this conversation and may feel somewhat uncomfortable. However, when you've been around a while, you start to realize that all the group 2 talking is, well, just talking. A bunch of people talking on a ball busting forum about how girls ought to kick guys in the balls more isn't going to cause it to happen any more than a bunch of guys on a breast fetish forum talking about how great it would be if women didn't wear shirts is going to cause more women to go topless. These forums and the discussions on them are not going to have any effect on people who don't read them, and statistically, no one reads them. Having 10,000 views on some threads seems like a lot until you realize that there are about a billion people on the internet. People who read ball busting forums make up at most 0.001% of the internet. So, in the end, it's harmless.

So, try not to get too upset about it. In the end, it's not really a big deal. My advice would be to just avoid the sort of threads which bother you.

Now, on the other hand, the talk on this forum does affect this forum. And if a lot of people start to feel troubled by something, it's not a bad thing to talk about it. So don't take this as saying that you shouldn't be bothered by it or that you shouldn't be talking about being bothered by it. It's just some practical advice to help you be less bothered by it.

Smack