PDA

View Full Version : Scrotum Waxing

Girthtron
12-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Scrotum waxing was a new experience for me. I'd aways kept my genital area smooth shaven the way my wife Linda always liked it, but now she decided out of the blue that I was to have a male Brazilian which meant my scrotum would be dehaired with a hot wax like hers and her girlfriends pussys that they did every other month at there day spa called~~The Beach Umbrella~~I was to have it done there by the girl who always did them a professional named Sally.

But what I didn't know was that Linda and her friend Jan had been invited to a nudist colony/resort and she wanted my cock and balls looking good to impress the members of said colony. I really didn't care one way or the other at the time. But I did like the idea of having my cock and balls handled by this Sally person, and if it made them look bigger and better I was all for it! I had a big full hanging scrotum under me with an equally impressing girth of cock! When fully aroused was bigger then Lindas forearm! She really didn't like it all that much being that it was so large and she was some what of a small women. But her girlfriend Jan loved it. "The bigger the better"! She'd say while mounting me! Linda for her part loved watching Jan using me and would reach between my legs taking my balls in hand using them to throttle me until her friend was finished and when done she'd keep a tight hold on them while Jan would dismount and then and only then she'd release them exclaiming.. "Good boy! Good boy! You held you sperm in for us"! By that time my balls were turning blue and sometimes as a reward I was allowed to jerkoff for there amusement!

So was the state of our affairs when I entered~~The Beach Umbrella~~behind Linda.. A fair amount of women were moving in and out of different rooms with towels, bottles of different colored cremes and such when Linda saw Sally! "Sally you free? I've got my man here for his Brazilian"! Taken back for a second at the sight of this tall slim blue eyed leggy higheeled smiling 20 something blond. My hart skipped a beat which went right down into my cock! Infact the entire place and the smells of all these females! Well it was obvious to all who cared to look at the big straining cock down my one pant leg!

Sally noticed saying.. "Linda if you haven't noticed? We better your male in a room rapido befor that big thing tears through his pants"! Now their were other women looking at it! I heard whispers of.. "God he's the one here to get his scrotum waxed look at him would you"!

Sally motioned us towards a door which she opened. Inside was a table with stirrups. I knew I'd be on full display for her like a female! God I thought! How degrading! How do they open them selves up like that? I was about to find out myself because Sally said. "Off with your clothes big boy and up on the table with your feet in these stirrup thinges here"! Turning to a cabinet while Linda striped me then turning back to see me naked she stopped dead! "OH MY GOD LINDA! Look at the size of the scrotum on him! He's huge! My god Linda! You said he had a set of balls on him! But I never expected any thing like this! God girl"! Linda was laughing. "I told you didn't I Sally"!

Sally motioned to Linda to step outside for a sec. "Lets talk"! I heard them outside the door. "Great ok by me if you want Sally"!

Linda came back in alone taking my balls in her hands saying. "Listen Bill Sally wants some of the other girls to come in and watch while she's doing you ok"? Giving my balls a little squeeze with a big smile I said ok!

As they filed in my cock was standing harder then a telephone pole a woodpecker wouldn't touch! This was something out of a CFNM scene I'd seen and I was going to play it to the hilt in front of them! Placeing my hands behind my head I thrusted my cock and balls out and soon their hands were all over them feeling, pulling, and tuging. Looking over at Linda seeing the proud exprassion on her face as they handled and fondled my big hanging male appendage. The scent of a big rutting male bull was now present in the small room! Some of the females were swooning but the stronger ones were getting more aggressive trying to pull me down by my balls! I looked at Linda for help but she had Sally up against a wall kissing her while pushing a hand up between her thighs! Four or five hands were all over my big hanging scrotum and as many on my cock until one set of hands jirked down hard on my balls dropping me to the floor then a struggle started as one young women tried to mount me while another mounted my face with her pussy grinding down hard on my mouth!

As one women lifted off another took her place! I was being train fucked by the ladys of~~The Beach Umbrella Day Spa~~!

I did get by big old scrotum waxed although! And it was very painful!