View Full Version : My nuts are completly destroyed

donatien
12-03-2007, 02:01 AM
Hello
I liked crush the nuts of my maso with my Docks Martens
Do you like the shoes work or nylon ?

snack marvin
12-03-2007, 09:50 AM
At least the Doc Martens are very frightening and a real danger for the balls.
I like Doc Martens more than High Heels... – but the best are tough kicking nude feet...:D

Richter
12-03-2007, 11:17 AM
That first pic is the best. I like the Docs. Like you're killing a bug or putting out a cigarette.

Choad
12-03-2007, 05:26 PM
nice pics but those docks are scary

Castratrix's pet
12-04-2007, 12:37 AM
donatien:

I visited your website and I love the pictures from your videos Pull Up. I love the way you are dressed in those pictures, in a white long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows.

I'm not into ballbusting. I'm into severe CBT, most of all I am into femdom ********** where the castratrix cuts my nuts out surgically the way a surgeon would do it, and in my fantasies the castratrix is always wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows a lot like how you have your sleeves rolled up in those pictures.

I think having her long sleeves rolled up above her elbows makes a woman look more powerful, dominant, and Goddess like. I'm glad to see there are some femdom testicle torture pictures and videos where the dominatrix is dressed that way. Would love to see some femdom ********** pictures or videos done that way.

Thumper
12-04-2007, 01:09 AM
I found this web site its french and tried to join but was unable to has anyone else tried to join with a US. credit card ? Though mine are active and good accounts the site would not take payment from a US. credit card all were declined

donatien
12-05-2007, 02:31 AM
I found this web site its french and tried to join but was unable to has anyone else tried to join with a US. credit card ? Though mine are active and good accounts the site would not take payment from a US. credit card all were declined

I do not understand the problem
is the first time that I reported
Contact me via e-mail

Excuse my English, i am French.

pungdjur
12-05-2007, 10:43 AM
When I was a punkrocker (about 20 years ago) I was frequently kicked in the balls by the punk girls, and many of them was wearing Doc Martens. Some with steel toes. Luckily none of them kicked me that hard.