PDA

View Full Version : getting your ballbusting girlfriend to always wear the same perfume for ballbusting?

catweazle
12-03-2007, 04:50 AM
its amazing how powerfully a scent can conjure up an experience.
have you ever thought of only allowing your wife or girlfriend to ballbust you if shes wearing a particular perfume.....so that ballbusting can [for you] become synonymous with that unique scent.

you can then give yourself thrills when there is no one around to ballbust you, because all you need to trigger those associations around ballbusting, is to spray a bit of scent on an item of clothing...and hey presto!...she's almost there beside you!

drkwolf222
12-03-2007, 10:13 AM
pavlovian ....tying a mental reaction to a scent or a sound is a good way to get a slave to react the way you want them to. BUT have to becareful. if you go to a dinner party it may be a bad idea to get super mega horny if the hostess is wearing that same perfume. or if you are driving and a specific song come on the radio it could cause you to become very distracted.

(case studies have shown the imprinted reactions can be extreme enough to make some one nonfuctional outside of the fantasy E.G. being trained to lay in a position with your arms above you head and your legs spread during a song. if that song play in public that person could have an uncontrolable urge to lay that way till its over. leading to embarrisment and or injury.)

bustme2hard
12-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Eventually, it could make your balls ache just to smell the perfume. :D
She could spray some in your direction, and she'd hear, "Oohhohhohhooww..." as you grab your balls in pain.

poolman2
12-04-2007, 02:58 AM
catweazle,

NO!

I'll take a bust, and gratefully too, whenever she'll give me one!

FWIW, Few things turn me on more than the sultry smell of my wife's feet. I've tried to explain it to her, but she seems uncomprehending. At least she isn't upset over thinking she has an offensive foot smell.

I vividly recall the time I put by balls on a scale before she stepped on them. I just wanted to see how my weight I could take. She thought I was accusing her of being fat, something she definitely is not.

Remember, we love women at least partly for their inscrutable thinking and behavior. Let's not challenge it too much so that we are totally confounded.

poolman2 :bananawin