PDA

View Full Version : 3 small pins in each ball

linklierok
12-03-2007, 10:31 AM
My wife friday decided she wanted to get some needles to put into BOTH my balls at once. Hadnt done this before. The store we went too all the needles were too thick (she doesnt like much bleeding) so she got some small pins instead.

trust me this hurt WAY more than these tiny pins would seem to.

thatguy
12-03-2007, 11:32 AM
wow that's great. you gotta get some videos of that.
does you ask your wife for this or does she just randomly tell you it's going to happen?

linklierok
12-03-2007, 12:11 PM
We have a weekly or bi-weekly "session" where its up to her what we do. I offer suggestions and feedback but it was entirely her idea to do needles. i usuallly try to talk her out of them but she had none of it. :)

Since I got her pregnant in june she's been wanting to be more harsh to them.

Been having a lot of trouble with recording videos that work but you can find a much older vid wfrom the first time she ever 'needled' me here

http://www.stilemedia.com/?vv=mumph12.wmv&akey=062567189cb41b24c2037f3c942a9378&ref=&vs=a2

bustme2hard
12-03-2007, 12:34 PM
WOW. :ibow4u:

When I was still married, my wife said she wanted to do that to me. I should have let her, darn it!!! :soomad I didn't know it was at all safe, otherwise I might have let her. In a fictional story I once read, this guy's daughter and her friend stuck five needles in each of his balls against his will, and then the mom gave the two girls lighters! :D They each flamed a ball until the needles glowed red! :wooow

Next time, let her attach electrodes. :jumpsmile

I think it is SOOO sexy when a pregnant woman gets back at the balls that impregnated her!

Yes, please do post another video when you get it working.

You are SO lucky, dude!

linklierok
12-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Hehe thanks yes I am very very lucky.

I couldnt find any more needle vids but here is one of some of the harshest crushing she ever did:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/04r430

subted
12-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Thank you for the picture post. My gf and I have play pierced nipples and my foreskin, but never my balls. We've talked about it, but she isn't confident and is a bit nervous about actually doing it. Those pics and the video are fantastic.

skye770
12-20-2007, 10:39 PM
wow it is fun using small pins is best as needles can brake more easy.
Had a needle break 1/2 way thru one of my nuts one time and was a chore to get it out. Sincle then have used pins not as brittle love to seperate my nuts and put about 6 pins right thru each nut. Does not hurt near as much as one might think. Infact hardly feel them going in at all. Coming out a little mor but still not bad.

hardnutz26
01-04-2008, 07:24 AM
I found an interesting article about testicular fine needle
aspirations (TEFNA) and testicular sperm extraction (TESE).

You can find it here:

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/17/7/1795

Alot of people say that inserting needles into the testicles is
dangerous, but if done properly does not cause serious damage. Also
saw a video where a woman inserted a lot of needles in a man's nuts.

After reading this article it seems that even though sperm production
can continue after such kind of procedures it definately causes
serious damage to the testicles. And over time it will make the man
sterile.

Here is a part of the text that sums it up very well:

"Following TEFNA, permanent destruction of each aspirated tubule, and
of the neighbouring tubules as well, eventually occurs. The tubular
infrastructure of Sertoli cells was gradually, but totally, destroyed
and 1 month after the procedure, the vast majority of the tubules were
found to be severely distorted and devoid of any spermatogenic activity."

Tamakeri
01-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Let me start with the standard disqualifier. I am not a medical professional. However I am a technical/scientific professional and do have a decent ability to read and understand technical articles and at least a modicum of common sense.

I found an interesting article about testicular fine needle
aspirations (TEFNA) and testicular sperm extraction (TESE).

You can find it here:

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/17/7/1795
After reading this article it seems that even though sperm production
can continue after such kind of procedures it definately causes
serious damage to the testicles. And over time it will make the man
sterile.

Dude did you even READ this article you are drawing your conclusions from?

First, it was performed on male sabra RATS, and they specifically say

" With regard to TEFNA, the relevance of this animal model to human clinical practice is not clear. It is impossible to draw direct parallels between the changes occurring after aspiration in normal rat testicles, on which this study was performed, and those occurring in aspirated testicles of azoospermic men. "

Second you need to consider, just from a common sense point of view what they are doing here. Granted, rat balls are large compared to the size of the animal, but they are probably 1/100th the size of a man's. They are using a 23 gauge butterfly needle to do this job which is significantly bigger (for example) than the 25 to 31 gauge needles that a HUMAN diabetic would use for daily insulin injection.
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/Area_of_Interest/Research_Essentials/Chemicals/Key_Resources/Technical_Library/Needle_Gauge_Chart.html

So they are using a needle that is large by human standards for repeated punctures, and shoving it into tiny little rat balls, 7 punctures into each rat nut. So that would be the quivalent of using ... I'm guessing here ..., but something like 16 penny nails on a human ball. Yes I suspect that "might" cause some permanent damage if you nailed your right nut to a board with seven 16 penny nails !

But anybody trying to find guidance on playing with syringe size needles on human balls is reading the wrong article.