PDA

View Full Version : REBECCA's thread

4th
12-09-2007, 02:39 PM
I just wanted a thread dedicated to our new female member Rebecca (http://femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=20229). All the other girls seem to have had threads about them so why not our becky? She first (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35426#post35426) posted in the ball biting thread:

Hi

I've just joined this site, and what I've seen so far is great!

I thought I'd post here first as I LOVE using my mouth/teeth on a set of nuts. I like to suck the nut into my mouth, and then pull my mouth away from the man, ******* his nut to slip past my teeth. But it doesn't slip by easily. :-)

Rebecca

That got my attention!

She’s been kind enough to stick a photo of herself up too. I notice that she’s changed this to a black and white image recently. I like the new photo Rebecca – you look hot but stern. These are two qualities that will, no doubt, be rather popular on this forum.

I was even more intrigued by your second (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35427#post35427) and fifth (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35436#post35436) posts:

I love the notion of a man getting his nuts removed by whatever non-surgical means.

I have many ********** fantasies, and have read about many different ways to remove a male's parts. <snip>

I have discussed different techniques/ways with girlfriends and had some good laughs over the more ridiculous ones. Some of the ones I've read about which acutally happened were quite imaginative.

I wouldn't really do it of course. Well, maybe to a ****** or a child molester, but I do love the fantasy of it.

Most [of the far too few] women that do like ballbusting certainly don’t love the notion of a man having his nuts (and/or penis) removed. Sara enjoyed threatening this but I think you only share a love of this particular topic with Silvia and Snoodle. I’m actually quite curious about why you like this idea? Girls that fantasise about this sort of thing are very rare!

Your most recent (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36556#post36556) [re-]post was:

I have kicked a lot of guys in the nuts <snip> There are others tales involving other boys besides my brothers, but that's not for this thread

Please tell us more. This thread is ideal for it! We’d love to hear more of your stories and to learn more about why you like to hurt testicles. :ibow4u:

Many thanks,
Tom

Dualing Banjo
12-09-2007, 03:12 PM
:bananad:WELCOME REBECCA:bananad:

I love the idea of playing with a woman that has a ********** fetish :cryingblu Don’t get me wrong, I want to KEEP my balls where they are but I must admit that the danger element of women that has such fantasies is a real turn on for me. I don’t know why :confused: maybe I’m just wired bad (I assume a few others feel this way too).

Anyway, I’d just like to say that I’m glad you’re here too :thumbup I would love to hear more from you. :wooow

DB

PS. It’s a real shame that they decided not to continue at http://prodomination.com/ due to government regulations :( Please support their legal defense project. Those guys used to have some choice REALLY hard ball busting. The real player movie at the link below was a real fave of mine. She really gives it to him for over an hour. I bet he was very sore the next day!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/istl0b

The quality isn’t the best but the ball torture is relentless. I couldn’t stand some of those clamps on any part of my body as it takes two hands to open them – OUCH! :eek:

Tollmaster
12-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi Rebecca :bananawin

Busted Balz
12-09-2007, 06:16 PM
You're very lovely Rebecca. :iluvu:

Bremuse0
12-09-2007, 07:58 PM
I was just wondering if you got my PM Rebecca.

Rebecca
12-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words! :)

Just to clarify so there is no confusion, I'm not some kind of man-hater or anything. Oh just the opposite. But I do love some of the power aspects of the topics here.

To address some things I've been sent via messages; I am not single, I don't really want to chat about the stuff here (unless you happen to really intrigue me with a means/aspect of this subject that I've never considered) except in the forum, and I will not send any pictures of myself to anyone.
No one has been rude to me in the messages or anything. I just wanted to establish these ground rules. I hope that's fair.

I will be posting more tales, pics, etc as time permits.

Thanks again.

Rebecca

P.S. Not that you could have possibly known this (so please don't apologise), but I hate being called Becky! :)

Castratrix's pet
12-09-2007, 10:24 PM
Welcome aboard Rebecca.

I'm not into ballbusting at all as such. I'm into femdom ********** where the ********** is performed by a woman. I have fantasies in which a group of women manhandle me onto some kind of operating table, then one of the women rolls up her sleeves and she surgically castrates me very slowly and skillfully performing the ********** the way a surgeon would do it.

I was wondering what your thought and feeling are about surgical ********** and the surgical removal of a man's testicles. I was also wondering what your thoughts and feelings are about my femdom surgical ********** fantasies I've described.

When someone has certain kinds of fantasies and fetishes and has them over a long time, I think there is something much deeper that person is searching for through those fantasies and fetishes than what appears on the surface. So I'm trying to figure out what it is I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes.

I'm very glad we have female members here who, like yourself, are willing to post and share their thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. When we talk about things like ballbusting, or femdom **********, most of the time we only hear from men who have fantasies about a woman ballbusting him or fantasies about a woman ********** him.

Very rarely if ever do we hear from women who have fantasies in which she herself ballbusts a man, or tortures his cock and balls, or fantasies in which she herself castrates a man. I'm sure there are such women out there, but we rarely hear from them on these subjects. So most of the time Rebecca, we only get half the story or half the picture, only from the men's perspective.

I've said for a long time that we need to also hear from the women who have these kinds of fantasies and fetishes and such. We really need to have the whole story and the whole picture, and the only way to get that is for women who have femdom ballbusting fantasies and women who have femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes to share their fantasies, thought, and feelings. So with that in mind Rebecca, again welcome aboard.

Rebecca
12-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Hi Castratrix's pet.

If by surgical ********** you mean with anesthetic, it does not appeal to me at all! I definitely have some ********** type fantasies, but they are usually males who warrant it, like rapists, child molesters etc. And in those cases, the use of anesthetic would seem unacceptable to me.

I have to ask, and there is no disrespect intended; what is this thing with the rolled up sleeves all about? I've read your posts in other threads, and that seems to be a common trait of your fantasy.
I'm not judging. We all have peculiar traits to our fantasies, but I just wondered where you think that aspect stems from.

Rebecca

Castratrix's pet
12-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Hi Castratrix's pet.

If by surgical ********** you mean with anesthetic, it does not appeal to me at all! I definitely have some ********** type fantasies, but they are usually males who warrant it, like rapists, child molesters etc. And in those cases, the use of anesthetic would seem unacceptable to me.[Quote]

I mean surgical ********** without anesthetic. I mean surgical ********** where the man is wide awake and conscious, he sees the castratrix and knows he is being ********* at the hands of a woman, and he feels and experiences fully everything she is doing to him, and he does so during the entire time she is performing the ********** surgery on him. Also she masturbates me ******* me to cum for the last time while she is performing the ********** surgery on me, and again just after she cuts off my last testicle, She does not do it for my pleasure, but simply as a clinical thing to drain me dry of male fluids. By the way, I think of and worship God exclusively as female, as Goddess. In my fantasies, as she performs the ********** surgery on me, the castratrix becomes and is God Herself. I'm not sure what that means, but it's what I feel in this fantasy.

[QUOTE=Rebecca] I have to ask, and there is no disrespect intended; what is this thing with the rolled up sleeves all about? I've read your posts in other threads, and that seems to be a common trait of your fantasy.
I'm not judging. We all have peculiar traits to our fantasies, but I just wondered where you think that aspect stems from.

Rebecca

I think the sleeve thing has to do with dominance/submission, power/weakness.

Me in a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms covered completely to my hands in long sleeves symbolizes and enhances my sense of my weakness and submission to and worship of the woman who is ********** me.

To me, a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows seems somehow more powerful, dominant, omnipotent, and goddess-like. So in my femdom ********** fantasies, the woman who is ********** me is wearing a long sleeve shirt, and she rolls up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows to perform the ********** surgery on me. So to me, the castratrix having her sleeves rolled up symbolizes and enhances my sense of her as powerful, dominant, omnipotent, and goddess-like.

So I think the whole sleeves thing has to do with female dominance/male submission, female power and omnipotence/male weakness. I hope that answers your question.

4th
12-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Looks like you have a few fans here Rebecca :)

Not that you could have possibly known this (so please don't apologise), but I hate being called Becky! :)

LMAO. I just knew it. All the Rebbeccas I know HATE being called Becky. I just couldn’t help myself. I guess

I deserve a kick in the balls for that….. ;)

Bok the Gargoyle
12-10-2007, 02:18 AM
Rebecca,
My advice would be to ignore C’Pet as has systematically pissed of almost every woman on this board with his creepiness. If you give him the time of day he’ll just go on and on and on and on…….

If you do happen to meet up with him can I ask that you do us all a favour by cutting off his head as well as his balls :thumbup
Cheers,
Bok

Bok the Gargoyle
12-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Oh..... and that's a great movie Banjo :thumbup
Got any more like it?

poolman2
12-10-2007, 03:41 AM
Bok,

I like your basic idea. :D However, I would recommend that any girl that encounters C'pet, forget about his balls and just go quickly for the head. We've got to keep our priorities straight man. Come to think of it, a man could do it just as well. So whoever finds him first, remember, keep your priorities straight!

ROFLMAO!

poolman2

poolman2
12-10-2007, 03:46 AM
Rebecca,

I wholeheartedly agree with 4th. You, as well as each of the other ladies on this forum should each have your own thread.

I love your avatar. I don't know if it's actually your picture, but I still like having an image to associate with the name and personna.

I have enjoyed your posts. I hope you post more of your experiences with your brothers, boyfriends, and husband. I also hope your SO shares your interests.

poolman2 :bananajum

Castratrix's pet
12-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey guys, about my last post in this thread, Rebecca asked me some questions about my sleeves fetish and I just answered her questions.

About my femdom ********** fantasies, most people who have sexual fantasies like ballbusting or ********** just accept the fact that they have those fantasies and enjoy them. But I'm the kind of person who wants to know why I have these femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, what caused them, what am I really searching for through them.

I think there is something I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies, something deeper than what appears on the surface, more than just physically a woman rolling up her sleeves and cutting my nuts out then making me her slave. I want to know what it is my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes and the details in those fantasies and fetishes symbolize that I'm really searching for through them.

I'm trying to get women's insights into that as well because I feel women would have and can provide insights into it that men cannot.

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Hey guys, about my last post in this thread, Rebecca asked me some questions about my sleeves fetish and I just answered her questions.

I'm trying to get women's insights into that as well because I feel women would have and can provide insights into it that men cannot.

You're right! I did ask, so don't worry about how others view your reply.

I have no idea why you associate women in long sleeves with your ********** fantasy. I can offer no insight whatsoever.
In my fantasies, I don't have on long sleeves, because I have nothing on! :)

Rebecca

Hasta
12-10-2007, 11:09 AM
I like the way Rebecca wants to be dressed (or undressed) better.

Thanks for the good comments and posts, Rebecca.

I think most women are ball-busters, it is just that many of them don't know it. I met a girl on Saturday and we ended up outside the bar in the my car. She told me she couldn't be "mean" but we found something she could do and I could tell that she really enjoyed it. She gave me a hand job and squeezed my balls one at a time. It was great even though my cock is fairly beat up now from all the attention with no lube or anything.

atteone76
12-10-2007, 11:45 AM

omg. :cryingblu

Castratrix's pet
12-10-2007, 01:06 PM
I can offer no insight whatsoever.
Rebecca

I wasn't looking for insights into my sleeves fetish, I think I know the symbolism behind that which I explained to you.

What I am looking for some women's insights into are my femdom ********** fantasies. Women's insights into men's fantasies of surgical ********** performed on them by a woman. Why might I have such fantasies? Is there something I'm searching for through these fantasies, something more than just the fantasy of a woman cutting my nuts out?

I think maybe I'm searching for the same things through my femdom ********** fantasies that others here are searching for through ballbusting. It's just that in my case the form it has taken is of a woman surgically destroying my manhood by cutting my nuts out.

I think that those who enjoy ballbusting, the men who enjoy being busted and the women who enjoy busting, are maybe searching for something through femdom ballbusting. Men who are busted and women who bust both get sexual and emotional enjoyment and pleasure from ballbusting. So long as they get that enjoyment or pleasure they are satisfied with it. They don't stop to ask, "Why do I do this, why do I enjoy it, what am I really searching for here?"

I ask what it is I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies. In the same way others here could ask, "What is it I'm really searching for through femdom ballbusting?"

Rebecca, you seem to enjoy ballbusting and doing it to your partner, and I'm sure he enjoys you busting his balls. Other than the sexual and emotional enjoyment it gives both of you, have you ever wondered what you might be searching for through ballbusting? You said you have also had some fantasies involving femdom ********** and femdom removal and/or destruction of a man's testicles and manhood. Have you ever questioned what it is you are really searching for through those fantasies and why you are searching for whatever it is?

Has anyone else here ever asked what is it they are searching for through femdom ballbusting?

That's where I am with my femdom ********** fantasies. I sense there is something I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies, more than the enjoyment I get wanking off to those fantasies, something more than just a woman cutting my nuts out and destroying my manhood. There has to be something deeper that I'm searching for through my fantasies, and I want to know what it is I'm searching for and why I'm searching for it.

I can understand it and get insights from the men's perspective on femdom ********** fantasies. But I would also like to get women's perspectives on femdom ********** fantasies because I think women would view it from a different perspective than men and some women's perspectives and insights might help to to understand it better.

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Why might I have such fantasies?

How could I (or any other woman) possibly know that???

If you're so desperate to know, why don't you talk to a psychologist? If you're not a danger to anyone (or yourself) then there is nothing to fear in talking to such a professional. Hell! Pick a female psychologist.

On the other hand, why don't you stop looking for an explanation, and just accept it? So long as it doesn't rule your life, what's the big deal?

Rebecca

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 01:58 PM
I just posted a thread called "How do you guys get busted?"

Am I supposed to post any new topics of mine in this "Rebecca" thread?

Rebecca

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Rebecca, when you kick in the balls, what shoes do you like to wear? Or do you prefer barefoot / hosiery?

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Rebecca, when you kick in the balls, what shoes do you like to wear? Or do you prefer barefoot / hosiery?

I don't care too much about what I'm wearing on my feet. I do like doing it barefoot so I can really feel his nuts/wiener when I kick them.

If I was out to really hurt someone, I think a nice pair of combat boots would suffice. :)

Rebecca

lexxx
12-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Why might I have such fantasies? Is there something I'm searching for through these fantasies, something more than just the fantasy of a woman cutting my nuts out?

Considering that you are still a virgin like you once said, if I was to make a guess I would say it is your sex-drive that is somehow compensating into this fantasy-deal where you finally get the full sexual attention of a woman ... for the price of your balls.

Bok the Gargoyle
12-10-2007, 03:16 PM

Its also much better wank fodder too eh Pet? ;)

Sorry Rebecca,
Well you can’t say that poolman2 and myself didn’t warn you about C’Pet! Give him the time of day and…………. :asleep

Awesome :D as coincidence would ‘ave it u ‘ave nowt on in my fantasies too ;)

If you're so desperate to know, why don't you talk to a psychologist? I

Well put!

I just posted a thread called "How do you guys get busted?"

No you can post wherever you like just as Julie and Snoodle do. This is just a thread for those of us that wanna find out more about you :)

Considering that you are still a virgin

Get out of town! C’Pet a virgin!!!!! He’s like over 60 years old! Surely not….. but then again….. what woman would want to shag a guy that creepy? :cryingblu

I think I may just 'ave to join the poolman and ROFLMAO!

Bok

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Sorry Rebecca,
Well you can’t say that poolman2 and myself didn’t warn you about C’Pet! Give him the time of day and…………. :asleep

Awesome :D as coincidence would ‘ave it u ‘ave nowt on in my fantasies too ;)

Get out of town! C’Pet a virgin!!!!! He’s like over 60 years old! Surely not….. but then again….. what woman would want to shag a guy that creepy? :cryingblu

I don't mind. I'll tell him myself if he starts to annoy me.

Well for that comment about picturing me naked, maybe in your case, I'll be wearing one thing ... steel toed boots! :)

Oh don't be mean to Pet! :) If he gets out of hand, I'll be mean to him!

Rebecca

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 03:28 PM
ok, Rebecca, now supposing you were wearing your steel toed boots and I was in the room with you.

Would you be able to just step up and kick me or would you need me to stand still and open my legs wide first?

Would you just walk up and kick me randomly when I'm not expecting it?

Do you ever kick to the body or do you only kick balls?

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 03:33 PM
ok, Rebecca, now supposing you were wearing your steel toed boots and I was in the room with you.

Would you be able to just step up and kick me or would you need me to stand still and open my legs wide first?

Would you just walk up and kick me randomly when I'm not expecting it?

Do you ever kick to the body or do you only kick balls?

Well, the steel toed boots thing was a joke. I would only do that toi some guy who really deserved it.

When I was younger, I would have just kicked you because I wanted to do it. Whether you were ready for it or not, wanting it or not.

No, I don't kick anywhere on the body. Holds no appeal to me. Though I do like kicking a guy in the dick too! Does that count? :)

Rebecca

4th
Wow this is a fast burning thread. I just knew I wouldn’t be the only fan of Rebecca’s out there!

I love your avatar. I don't know if it's actually your picture, but I still like having an image to associate with the name and personna.

I’m pretty sure that that this is what Rebecca looks like. All her avatars have been of the same person and the pics have made her look increasingly gorgeous and mean looking :iluvu: The consistency and vanity aspect testify to the fact that this is probably what Rebecca really looks like. :loveeyes

No not at all. Bok is right. I just wanted a place in which to pay homage :ibow4u: and learn more aboot (sorry but I cannot help but break into my Canadian accent here) u :iluvu:.

I’m sure lots of us have questions for you so this is the place to ask them :thumbup

Bok the Gargoyle
Well for that comment about picturing me naked, maybe in your case, I'll be wearing one thing ... steel toed boots! :)

Oh yeah :jumpsmile :jumpsmile I just LOVE the mental image that is creating :thumbup

Oh don't be mean to Pet! :) If he gets out of hand, I'll be mean to him!

Hmmmm! You could just be playing right into his hands with that!

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Hmmmm! You could just be playing right into his hands with that!

Oh no I'm not! I don't mean that last comment to reflect any aspect of this board. if he starts to annoy me, I'll tell him what I think.

Rebecca

4th
12-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Well, the steel toed boots thing was a joke. I would only do that toi some guy who really deserved it.

Oh but Becky-poohs I am SO deserving :p

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Just to clarify, the avatar is a picture of me, though not terribly recent. The other photo was more current, but I like this one better. I think I was 24 when this one was taken.

Rebecca

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
so, as Culture Club would say...

"Do you really want to hurt me" ?

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
so, as Culture Club would say...

"Do you really want to hurt me" ?

No ... not yet! :)

I hated Culture Club! :)

Rebecca

4th
12-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Just to clarify, the avatar is a picture of me, though not terribly recent. The other photo was more current, but I like this one better. I like this photo better too. :loveeyes

I think I was 24 when this one was taken.Errr.... how old are u now?

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 04:23 PM
I like this photo better too. :loveeyes

Errr.... how old are u now?

Older than I was in the photo. :D

No more Beckys or ... Becky-poohs! I really hate that last one!

No kicks for you! :)

Why are there no "kicks in the nuts" emoticoms? :)

Rebecca

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 04:27 PM
lol, I think he's trying to upset you on purpose so you'll want to hurt him with really hard kicks in your steel-toe boots.

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 04:29 PM
lol, I think he's trying to upset you on purpose so you'll want to hurt him with really hard kicks in your steel-toe boots.

Oh I know! But I'm not that easily tricked!

Rebecca

4th
12-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Dang! You’ve seen through my fiendish plan :(

jellylegs
12-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey Rebecca,

I don't know if you have visited it yet but here is a site you may be interested in. It has a survey, that is a little engineered towards men, but a few women have taken it and it provides a good insight into peoples experience of busting.

You can take the survey if you feel like it, and maybe explore some of the answers other people have given.

http://www.kramtoad.com/k-cgi-bin/q.cgi

Its got some clips and stuff too

Peter D
12-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Hello Rebecca :bananawin

I was curious about how many balls you think you've busted? Have you kept an exact count? What's the meanest thing you've done to a pair (so far)?

Thanks,
Peter

kickme000
12-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Just to clarify, the avatar is a picture of me, though not terribly recent. The other photo was more current, but I like this one better. I think I was 24 when this one was taken.

Rebecca

I like the shape of your face.

Richter
12-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Yeah, she's a very good looking woman. Very classic features.

chewbally
12-12-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm curious to lean more from female members that like busting and have busted a few guys. Specifically, I’m interested in how Mr. Average responds when you confess that you’d like to wack his sack? I figure that such a thought would send the majority of men running but maybe I’m wrong.

Is this something you got your boyfriends into or did they like the idea to start with? How easy is it to convert somebody to BB? Have you ever taken somebody that didn’t like the idea and then get them to love it?

And one final question: Are any of you able to spot the guys that might be up for a kick in the nads?

Many thanks,
Chewie

nutslave
12-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Hey Rebecca, a warm welcome to the forum, it's great to see a canadian girl that enjoys busting balls *big grin* lol :ibow4u:

Macra
12-13-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm curious to lean more from female members that like busting and have busted a few guys. Specifically, I’m interested in how Mr. Average responds when you confess that you’d like to wack his sack? I figure that such a thought would send the majority of men running but maybe I’m wrong.

Is this something you got your boyfriends into or did they like the idea to start with? How easy is it to convert somebody to BB? Have you ever taken somebody that didn’t like the idea and then get them to love it?

And one final question: Are any of you able to spot the guys that might be up for a kick in the nads?

Hi Rebecca,
I'd be interested in hearing about this angle too. I don't think its been explored here before (?)
Thank you,
Mac

Rebecca
12-13-2007, 01:56 PM

Many thanks,
Chewie

No, you're probably right. Most of my busting was done as a girl, so it didn't matter whether the boy was into it or not. In fact, I probably preferred that he wasn't. I certainly didn't know until I was older that some guys do get off on it.
I introduced one boyfriend to it. First with some not-so-hard kneeing, and progressed from there. He got more and more interested as we went along. Plus he saw/felt what kind of result it had on me! :)

As for spotting a guy who's into it! Is that even possible short of them saying so? At the risk of sounding crude, it would be like spotting a woman who's into anal sex (for the record, I'm NOT). It might be a question of a fear of unacceptability, but even if getting kicked/kicking guys in the nuts were considered a normal sexual passtime, how would anyone be able to determine just by looking whether or not they were into it?
Short answer ... no! Not in my experience anyway.

Rebecca

nutslave
12-13-2007, 02:16 PM

Many thanks,
Chewie

if someone discovers a "formula" or "rule" or some way of doing this they better share hahaha :D

chewbally
12-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Geez, this place gets a lot more traffic now then when I used to frequent it.

Thank you for responding Rebecca :)

No, you're probably right. Most of my busting was done as a girl, so it didn't matter whether the boy was into it or not. In fact, I probably preferred that he wasn't.

No informed consent required just NAIL them in the nads. How mean of you :D

I introduced one boyfriend to it. First with some not-so-hard kneeing, and progressed from there. He got more and more interested as we went along. Plus he saw/felt what kind of result it had on me! :)

How awesome is that? I’d just love to find myself a girl that actually got off on busting balls.

As for spotting a guy who's into it! Is that even possible short of them saying so? At the risk of sounding crude, it would be like spotting a woman who's into anal sex (for the record, I'm NOT).

Shame. Most girls run away from me once I whip out my Wookie cock regardless of where they want it :( Maybe I should hook up with Ball Busting Princess as I hear she likes a thick 12 inches.

Maybe my original question wasn’t so clever :( Its surprising what is given away by the way people look and behave in real-life though. I’m generally Dominant in the bedroom – I mean come on whoever heard of a sub Wookie? – and I enjoy dishing pain out too. By my estimation 8/10 or more girls that have 2 or more decent size tattoos like a bit of pain with their sex. I guess there’s no equivalent for blokes except for a “bust my balls” teeshirt.

Thank you kindly. You sound really mean. I like that.

Chewie

BigFoot
12-14-2007, 05:56 AM
I mean come on whoever heard of a sub Wookie?

:autogun Hey, it takes all sorts to make a world limey dude!
BF

Macra
12-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Plus he saw/felt what kind of result it had on me! :)

:wooow :wooow :wooow That bit has an effect on me :wooow :wooow :wooow

many of us here dream of a girl that get off on busting balls :D

Thanks, :thumbup
Mac :iluvu:

Billy Whiz
12-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Hi Rebecca,
You sound awesome :thumbup

Rebecca
12-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Hello Rebecca :bananawin

I was curious about how many balls you think you've busted? Have you kept an exact count? What's the meanest thing you've done to a pair (so far)?

Thanks,
Peter

I have not kept count. I'm a woman who happens to enjoy kicking guys in the nuts! Not a psycho.

The worst I've ever done? Hmmm ...! :)

Rebecca

Rebecca
12-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi Rebecca,
You sound awesome :thumbup

Yes, I am! :)

Thank you

Rebecca

Frostburn
12-15-2007, 04:13 PM
have you ever ruptured a guy's balls? if yes, how did that happen?

kisses

frostburn

flippy
12-15-2007, 07:53 PM
no she didnt rupture anybody's balls. what's with these moronic questions about destroying testicles? do you guys not like your balls?

nutslave
12-15-2007, 08:59 PM
no she didnt rupture anybody's balls. what's with these moronic questions about destroying testicles? do you guys not like your balls?

HAHAHA i wasn't going to put it quite like that but just to refresh Frostburns memory

I'm a woman who happens to enjoy kicking guys in the nuts! Not a psycho.

if she ruptured them then she wouldn't be able to kick them any more and how much fun would that be? ;)

spidermale
12-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Hey Rebecca, I was just thinking of something based on another thread I read with you in it and I thought I'd share.
You and your boyfriend are at a clothing optional resort. You decide to take a quick ride in the car, totally nude, wanting to see how far you can get before too many people notice. your boyfriend leans in to kiss you good bye, and as you close the door, it slams shut on his penis. and I dont mean it clips it, I mean, you close his penis in the door. You start driving, and hes just running next to the car yelping, and you think its hilarious his little guy is caught in the door. You tell him he better run faster because your headed for the highway. he gets that scared look in his eyes, and you slam on the brakes. once you stop, and open the door, you can see that his penis is buckled, broken, useless.
You grab him by the balls, and head back to the house, telling him once we get to the kitchen and the meat tenderizers and serrated knives, youll make sure wont be in pain too much longer...

How's that?

Tollmaster
12-16-2007, 05:46 AM
Hi Rebecca,
I saw these and figured you'd like them :)

http://www.silent-screams.com/silent_screams_kinky_wives/images/wifes410/w3.jpg
http://www.silent-screams.com/silent_screams_kinky_wives/images/wifes410/w2.jpg
http://www.silent-screams.com/silent_screams_kinky_wives/images/wifes410/w1.jpg
http://www.silent-screams.com/silent_screams_kinky_wives/images/wifes410/w6.jpg

Geez, the stuff people get up to never ceases to amaze me!

Dualing Banjo
12-17-2007, 02:33 AM
Geez, the stuff people get up to never ceases to amaze me!

I'll say! :eek: That's way creepy :cryingblu

Chucky1110
12-17-2007, 04:30 AM
I'll say! :eek: That's way creepy :cryingblu

hmm looks like a really cool female stag beetle. But where did they manage to find a live stag beetle like this one?
And.. yeah, surely there must be some crazy weirdos out there who jerk off to an beautiful shiny beetle on this idiots cock!

moosh
12-19-2007, 08:05 PM
one of the women rolls up her sleeves and she surgically castrates me very slowly and skillfully performing the ********** the way a surgeon would do it.

Also she masturbates me ******* me to cum for the last time while she is performing the ********** surgery on me, and again just after she cuts off my last testicle

Ah yes, the way all good surgeons do it.:wooow

Baker
12-22-2007, 05:23 AM
Dear Rebecca,
I’ve been reading your posts with great interest and I’m kind of curious about a few things. From what I can ascertain, your favourite ballbusting situation involves a young girl kicking an out of shape man who’s hung like a hamster.

Of the three things I can understand the first most readily due to that fact that you got into ballbusting at a young age. I’m very curious about the other two favourite requirements though. What do you like about the guy being out of shape? I always thought that a woman into BB would rather bring down a huge muscular hunk. Would the guy be older too? What would your favourite age be? I’m also surprised that you like the idea of the guy getting it being of small junk. Why do you prefer that?
I hope you don’t mind me asking and I look forward to your response.
Many thanks,
Baker

Rebecca
12-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Dear Rebecca,
I’ve been reading your posts with great interest and I’m kind of curious about a few things. From what I can ascertain, your favourite ballbusting situation involves a young girl kicking an out of shape man who’s hung like a hamster.

Of the three things I can understand the first most readily due to that fact that you got into ballbusting at a young age. I’m very curious about the other two favourite requirements though. What do you like about the guy being out of shape? I always thought that a woman into BB would rather bring down a huge muscular hunk. Would the guy be older too? What would your favourite age be? I’m also surprised that you like the idea of the guy getting it being of small junk. Why do you prefer that?
I hope you don’t mind me asking and I look forward to your response.
Many thanks,
Baker

Well don't think I'm so particular that these are mandatory criteria. Not at all! As I said, most of my experiences with kicking guys in the nuts was done on boys when I was much younger. Therefore, most guys I've busted do not fall into the later two categories.

I guess it has to do with humiliation. I do like the fact that a kick in the nuts by me will hurt the man, but it's more about the power aspects, and therefore the humiliation he feels. If he is out of shape and has a small dick, it's simply 1 or 2 more ways with which I can humiliate him.
I'm not generally speaking a superficial person. But in my ideal ballbusting fantasies, I like the idea of me (if I may be so immodest), an attractive woman, kicking a (what some might consider) an unattractive male in the nuts. It's ridiculous I know, and I don't believe that one group or type of man (other than a$$holes) deserves to be kicked over another. It's just a facet of my ballbusting fantasy.

Hope that satisfies.

Rebecca

Baker
12-22-2007, 01:05 PM
I get the idea a little better now – thank you. I assume that he will be naked in this fantasy. What would you be wearing in the ideal scenario?

Rebecca
12-22-2007, 01:42 PM
I get the idea a little better now – thank you. I assume that he will be naked in this fantasy. What would you be wearing in the ideal scenario?

I don't care too much about what I'm wearing. Something that shows my legs, but gives me lots of movement.

try
12-22-2007, 08:20 PM
. But in my ideal ballbusting fantasies, I like the idea of me (if I may be so immodest), an attractive woman, kicking a (what some might consider) an unattractive male in the nuts.

Rebecca

And my fantasy is the other side of the coin of yours. To me ballbusting is pleasurable because of the sickly pain (within limits) but the real turn on is the humiliation. The fact that a woman regards me with such contempt she wants to hit my manhood, she doesn't care if she destroys my genitals as she see's me as a pathetic excuse for manhood. I've had such fantasies played out for real, where a Dom has pressed her body to mine, pushed my face into her boobs and said "Wouldn't you love to get your hands on these!" and then kneed or punched my crotch. And as I bend over in pain she adds "If you were a real man instead of a pathetic wimp maybe I'd let you".

And having another girl watching and laughing makes it perfect!

And welcome to FD Forum Rebecca, I don't know if you've seen my illustrations here, but if you have I hope you like them.

McCoy
12-24-2007, 10:10 AM
Old short ball squeezing trailer from bustyournuts.
http://www.bestsharing.com/f/q9tau384726

gearjammer
12-28-2007, 09:30 PM
hey Rebacca.....would you like/mine to show my wife how it is done?......she doesn't want to hurt me..............we are about 1hr from Kitchener.....we live on a farm so we do own a burdizzo and an elastrator..........

Hartnell
12-29-2007, 08:52 AM
hey Rebacca.....would you like/mine to show my wife how it is done?......she doesn't want to hurt me..............we are about 1hr from Kitchener.....we live on a farm so we do own a burdizzo and an elastrator..........That's a little creepy :cryingblu

Rebecca
12-29-2007, 10:11 AM
hey Rebacca.....would you like/mine to show my wife how it is done?......she doesn't want to hurt me..............we are about 1hr from Kitchener.....we live on a farm so we do own a burdizzo and an elastrator..........

Umm no thanks. No offence to anyone here, but I am not looking to meet up with anyone I meet on this (or any other) site.
Too many variables beyond my control.
Sorry.

mvp
12-30-2007, 01:53 AM
Hi Rebecca it's good to see your post and since this is your thread you might make the guys that come here smack there balls for you a set number of times for you just a though thats all.

Sacktap
12-30-2007, 02:55 AM

Just to clarify so there is no confusion, I'm not some kind of man-hater or anything. Oh just the opposite. But I do love some of the power aspects of the topics here.

To address some things I've been sent via messages; I am not single, I don't really want to chat about the stuff here (unless you happen to really intrigue me with a means/aspect of this subject that I've never considered) except in the forum, and I will not send any pictures of myself to anyone.
No one has been rude to me in the messages or anything. I just wanted to establish these ground rules. I hope that's fair.

Thanks again.

Rebecca

P.S. Not that you could have possibly known this (so please don't apologise), but I hate being called Becky! :)
st

baby, if you ever even feel the slightest inclination to bust a random set of american balls, these are your's for the taking, i promise i wont fight it, whatever it is you want girl, kick, bite, or punch by balls i'll love it all the same , i'm a die hard ballbustee, and i promise i can take what you can dish out thank you for joining our forum, and let it be known you are more then welcome

dustymech
01-01-2008, 10:52 PM
I' know I'm not alone in this respect, I've introduced a few girlfriends to the sport/fetish, all have become fans once they tried it, but you really can't top playing with someone who is a veteran... You girls enjoy it more, are more inventive, spontaneous, and don't need encouragement. Its an enthusiasm thing.

I was wondering how you personally go about (or have gone about) testing the waters. I have only tried introducing those I have spent some time dating etc, to avoid the "what a freak" scenario, and am curious to know more how you have gone about it.

Similarly, how do you think is the easiest / least "risky" way for a guy to test the waters, to see if there is interest or inclination on the part of a potential partner, other than just coming out and asking? Obviously there is no way to "see" who likes it as you say.

Also, all of you who continually offer yourselves or make obscene requests here annoy the hell out of me. Stop it. Seriously. I'm tired of you driving away the few females courageous enough to post.

nick2
01-03-2008, 03:28 AM
Welcome Rebecca!You are amazing!!!Keep going!:ibow4u:

Jet
01-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Rebecca, what do you like more: kneeing or kicking?
Do/did you got turned on when in movies a woman kicks/knees a guy?

Jet
01-05-2008, 12:12 PM
I don't care too much about what I'm wearing. Something that shows my legs, but gives me lots of movement.

http://www.bydivinedeznyc.com/catalog/HANNAH%20H577_SIDESLIT.jpg

Rebecca
01-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Rebecca, what do you like more: kneeing or kicking?
Do/did you got turned on when in movies a woman kicks/knees a guy?

I like both. I like the approach of the knee. That is, putting my arms around his neck, moving my head in like I'm going to kiss him, and then ... WHAM! Knee to the nuts!

But overall I prefer kicking. Because of the force I can generate and the feeling of his nuts being squashed against my foot. Plus, kicking affords me a better view of the whole thing.

I don't like all busts in movies. Some are too lame. Not very hard but result in some huge overreaction. I hate that! If your gonna kick him, then kick him!!!

Rebecca

Rebecca
01-05-2008, 12:15 PM
http://www.bydivinedeznyc.com/catalog/HANNAH%20H577_SIDESLIT.jpg

That's nice, but I'm a more ... simple girl. Denim shorts or my bathing suit are great. Me in my panties and t-shirt work very well too. Ask my boyfriend. :)

Rebecca

Jet
01-05-2008, 12:27 PM
I like both. I like the approach of the knee. That is, putting my arms around his neck, moving my head in like I'm going to kiss him, and then ... WHAM! Knee to the nuts!

:ibow4u:

OMG, the wires in our head are connected in the same way

Did you ever practised this?

But overall I prefer kicking. Because of the force I can generate and the feeling of his nuts being squashed against my foot. Plus, kicking affords me a better view of the whole thing.

I see
IMO most women can't kick. They kick with a stretched leg.
A good kick starts with a knee and when your knee is up (say 45 degrees or more) you continue with the lower part of your leg and the power comes from the stretch at the end combined with pulling it back (complicated discription, might search for a youtube)

Warnig: don't do this at your boyfriend. It is a very powerfull kick and you can break bones with it

I don't like all busts in movies. Some are too lame. Not very hard but result in some huge overreaction. I hate that! If your gonna kick him, then kick him!!!
Rebecca

same here, there are some good ones, but there are bad ones as well

Jet
01-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Another question: did you recently (between now and 5 years ago) delivered an unexpected hit to ones groin (IMO that are the best one)?

also: would like to draw your attention to this short thread I started a while ago
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2638
do you think?

nutslave
01-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Another question: did you recently (between now and 5 years ago) delivered an unexpected hit to ones groin (IMO that are the best one)?

also: would like to draw your attention to this short thread I started a while ago
do you think?

i have to agree ... the unexpected ones tend to be the best ones and i love them :D

Magnum
01-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Well Rebecca, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate your posts. Having a gal who loves to bust balls and is willing to talk about (and also very very attractive) it is a true pleasure. Please keep it up. M

Castratrix's pet
01-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Rebecca, what are your feelings about using your hands to grab, squeeze, twist, grind, punch and otherwise torture or destroy a man's balls or his cock and balls? Also what are your feelings about using your hands to milk or drain him dry, preferably in a very sadistic and painful way, while torturing his genitals?

I have never been able to get into feet or knees, but hands are a different matter. Torture or destruction of the male at the hands of a woman.

What are your feelings about femdom surgical ********** and ********** a man by cutting his testicles out the way a surgeon would do it, and about doing the surgery without anesthesia? I just wanted to ask since my fantasies are femdom surgical **********.

Please excuse me for asking, but since it is a fetish of mine, what are your feelings about wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? Again, just wondering.

Rebecca
01-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Rebecca, what are your feelings about using your hands to grab, squeeze, twist, grind, punch and otherwise torture or destroy a man's balls or his cock and balls? Also what are your feelings about using your hands to milk or drain him dry, preferably in a very sadistic and painful way, while torturing his genitals?

I have never been able to get into feet or knees, but hands are a different matter. Torture or destruction of the male at the hands of a woman.

What are your feelings about femdom surgical ********** and ********** a man by cutting his testicles out the way a surgeon would do it, and about doing the surgery without anesthesia? I just wanted to ask since my fantasies are femdom surgical **********.

Please excuse me for asking, but since it is a fetish of mine, what are your feelings about wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? Again, just wondering.

Using my hands to grab/squeeze a guy's nuts has never really done that much for me. I like to slap/smack a guy's hard dick, but that's pretty much it insofar as the topic here is concerned.

"Surgical" ********** ... doesn't do anything for me.

And the only time I roll up the sleeves of my long-sleeved shirt is when I'm doing dishes or otherwise need to get them out of the way. To be honest, yours is the first and only reference I've ever seen to long-sleeves rolled up being used as an aspect of anything sexual. Sorry.

Rebecca

Rebecca
01-08-2008, 09:37 AM

do you think?

Over the past five years? Yes, several.

Rebecca

Busted Balz
01-08-2008, 08:46 PM
That's nice, but I'm a more ... simple girl. Denim shorts or my bathing suit are great. Me in my panties and t-shirt work very well too. Ask my boyfriend. :)

Rebecca
Oh wow Rebecca, without a doubt a girl in panties and t shirt is far sexier than any lingerie you can imagine. There is just something about the way a t shirt clings to her breasts and then having her powerful thighs exposed is such a turn on. What a way for a guy to get all excited just before she lets him have it.
:ibow4u:

poolman2
01-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Rebecca,

Would you tell about some of those ball busting experiences?

Thanks,

poolman2

wiffin
01-10-2008, 09:12 AM
As a new member I have to say that you are the sexiest woman I have ever heard discuss her feelings about men's balls. Finally some straight foward discussion about the ultimate control smart women have over men who need to be controlled. My first ballbusting experience was by a similarly wise women who wanted to ******** my roommate in college for being a smart ass. She knew and so do you. My admiration of you knows no bounds. Your description of slowly teasing a man with your arms around his neck with the anticipation of a kiss is perfect and the image of your knee smashing into his balls totally wrecked my concentration for the entire morning. :ibow4u:

Zygons
01-11-2008, 02:28 AM
Hi Beccy its me again......

The guy in this vid is tied with weights to his feet and then hung by only his balls by a group of women. They do not let him use his hands to take any of the combined weight. Its rather brutal

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLCMYAKA

In this one they stick multiple long needles into his balls and then flame a skewer that is stuck through both of them.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W92WH26Q

The women seem to really enjoy this. I'm not sure that he did :eek:

4th
01-11-2008, 02:32 AM
Hi Beccy its me again...... She hates being called Becky! Do you want a kick in the balls or something? That second vid really made me wince. I think we can be darn sure that he won’t be fathering any more babies!

Hartnell
01-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Woah! :eek: that last one is brutal!
And I thought this one was bad until I saw that.

nutslave
01-11-2008, 01:27 PM
those videos are nice ... in the first video she should have been whipping his balls while he was hanging there :D lol

and the second one looked cruel enough as it is :)

Zygons
01-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Here's some more footage of the first one:

RS link to wmv file 1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/82733802/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-01-high.wmv)

RS link to wmv file 2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/82746095/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-02-high.wmv)

RS link to wmv file 3 (http://rapidshare.com/files/82750874/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-03-high.wmv)

RS link to wmv file 4 (http://rapidhttp://rapidshare.com/files/82767408/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-04-high.wmv)

wiffin
01-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Rebecca, can you actually feel his balls when you drive your knee into them?:confused:

nutslave
01-11-2008, 05:32 PM

RS link to wmv file 1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/82733802/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-01-high.wmv)

RS link to wmv file 2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/82746095/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-02-high.wmv)

RS link to wmv file 3 (http://rapidshare.com/files/82750874/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-03-high.wmv)

RS link to wmv file 4 (http://rapidhttp://rapidshare.com/files/82767408/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-04-high.wmv)

alright this set made me cringe, this is one sadistic woman .... i'm really surprised at how well this guy is taking this all this. and just for the record i would not want that done to me lol

Davidson
01-12-2008, 04:18 AM
Ouch. This is nasty.

Troubled
01-12-2008, 04:44 AM
Ouch. This is nasty.
Agreed :eek:

Cinosanap
01-12-2008, 02:02 PM

Corrected link for File 4 above is

http://rapidshare.com/files/82767408/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-04-high.wmv

4th
01-12-2008, 02:12 PM

http://rapidshare.com/files/please_find_me

Duh!
Better get it quick as it ain't going to last too long now.

serkan deniz
01-12-2008, 02:46 PM
hi rebecca

Thanks again.

Rebecca

serkan deniz
01-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Hİ REBECCA I'm from turkey my name is serkan.I'm BALLBUSTING FUN :)):ibow4u:

Thanks again.

Rebecca

P.S. Not that you could have possibly known this (so please don't apologise), but I hate being called Becky! :)[/quote]

gary198
01-12-2008, 03:17 PM

http://rapidshare.com/files/82767408/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-04-high.wmv (http://rapidshare.com/files/82767408/_bmevideo.com__roy-nut-hang-cbt-04-high.wmv)

Will see if I can put all clips in one video. Takes about 6 hours.

mvp
01-12-2008, 03:47 PM
the 2nd one does not work

gary198
01-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Will see if I can put all clips in one video. Takes about 6 hours.

Got all clips inyo one movie(114 meg. 15 mins.) Need help to upload, megaload is not possible here, can only download for some reason.

gary198
01-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Got all clips inyo one movie(114 meg. 15 mins.) Need help to upload, megaload is not possible here, can only download for some reason.

Figured it out. Had NAT router problems.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S15AJW5Y

wiffin
01-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Rebecca,

I gather from some of the posts in this thread that ballbusting is something you enjoy. Does it take any fun out of it when a man asks you to knee him? Is the suprise better than complying with a request?