donatien
12-10-2007, 05:53 AM
I like to breaking balls
I like to see waters eye !
That make me laughing
Do you like this ?

ballpopper
12-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Let's say every female has enough strong hands to crunch man's testicles.
Would you have your testicles totaly crushed (still very painful) by female
(gf, prostitute, etc.) if your balls had ability to selfheal (feling absolutly no pain when selfhealing) and completly recover in...let's say 48hours.

And how offten would you do it?

P.S. This question applies for males and females.:)

Pupuce
12-10-2007, 07:32 AM
I'd have them popped every 48 hours. =)

Richter
12-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Whenever she chose to ;)

Not every 48, but once a week or so, whenever the play gets rough.

experiment
12-12-2007, 03:43 PM
I think most into CBT and BB would have them broken frequently if they thought they would heal in 48 hours.

donatien
12-13-2007, 07:51 AM
Whenever she chose to ;)

Not every 48, but once a week or so, whenever the play gets rough.

I'm ok whit you

Vittoria
12-13-2007, 07:41 PM
I think most into CBT and BB would have them broken frequently if they thought they would heal in 48 hours.

too bad its not like in a videogame where you can just restart!

Chaboy
12-13-2007, 08:13 PM
if that were the case vittoria i would allow you to break my balls when ever you liked

mvp
01-13-2008, 12:34 AM
if that were the case vittoria i would allow you to break my balls when ever you liked
the same goes for me to

troutman741
01-13-2008, 03:46 AM
once or twice a week

22heat22
01-13-2008, 12:46 PM
I'd have them popped again as soon as they healed!!

dark2
01-13-2008, 12:54 PM
That would be sweet, I's like that done once a week..

Jordie
01-13-2008, 03:10 PM
HA HA HA, guys, you're really great fun! You make me laugh like a mad! :)

Unfortunately real life is different. Once they're popped, they're popped! Bye bye balls!

P.S.: it's a pity there are so little smilies, don't you think?

caratball
01-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Have my balls squeezed and popped is my fantasy! But in a real life I make a good hard squeezing with my female partners!

bobbyybb2112
01-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Let's say every female has enough strong hands to crunch man's testicles.
Would you have your testicles totaly crushed (still very painful) by female
(gf, prostitute, etc.) if your balls had ability to selfheal (feling absolutly no pain when selfhealing) and completly recover in...let's say 48hours.

And how offten would you do it?

P.S. This question applies for males and females.:)

Hell yes, every 47 1/2 hours.

22heat22
01-13-2008, 10:05 PM
that'd be awesome but now that i've given it a lil more thought, wouldn't that take away from the fantasy at the same time? although it'd be a great experience since there's no worries of permanent loss, what else would there be left to do? I like to go a little harder on them each time and push my limits, but once you pop them that's the limit. you can't go any harder cause that's as much as they can possibly take, no more pushing the limits. and the thought of her actually popping them wouldn't be as much of a thrill as it used to be.

teapot42
01-15-2008, 04:24 PM
While the idea of nuts repairing themselves seems like a sort of utopia, you've got to wonder how it would actually work. It strikes me that the nuts are so sensitive only because they can only be broken once. If they weren't so fragile and in need of protection, the body wouldn't need such a hint from the pain receptors to look after them. Also, having them popped wouldn't be such an issue for the man as he would know he could just wait a few days and they'd be working again, rather than knowing that once they are broken that is it for life.

I suspect that ballbusting would still exist though, and might even be more commonplace. After all, the body wouldn't want to be without functioning nuts for long so there would still be some 'pain hint' to protect them. Also, simply because they would repair themselves, men would be more willing to 'put them on the line' and women more willing to dish out the 'ultimate punishment', either for transgressions, or simply for fun. A girl could go out and see how many nuts she could break and it would be seen as more of a laugh when the consequences aren't as serious.

Of course, it may also be that the nuts would toughen up with each popping so it could almost be a sort of muscle-building thing. You'd still get the pain of then being busted, but it would take longer to break them, the more 'in shape' they were.

What we really need is such an advance in technology that you could have a 'hospital at home' which could repair any injury. I'm sure we'll get it, but unfortunately not while the current members of this board are still having their nuts flattened...

scrot12
02-09-2008, 10:38 AM
too bad its not like in a videogame where you can just restart!
yeah you only got one pair of em :D so better be careful!