PDA

View Full Version : Best ballbusting pay sites?

Androcles
12-10-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm somewhat new to ballbusting (completely new to adult forums), and was wondering if anyone could recommend some of the best ballbusting sites to subscribe to. Free sites would be good too, but I am willing to pay a reasonable price for quality.

I prefer ballbusting videos with lots of dialogue (any kind of dialogue). Like if the girl taunts the guy, makes fun of him, gets angry at him, scolds him, etc. The guy can say something too. Even the briefest of storylines adds to the quality. All types of scenarios are good, including ballbusting by a sister, mother, coworker, classmate or whatever. Wrestling ballbusting would be great too. I'm open to just about everything. I do think it's best if the girl is wearing clothes, but whatever.

I hope my request is not too presumptuous. Just looking for any interesting and reputable sites. I would appreciate any suggestions, even if it's not what I'm looking for. Thanks so much!

jellylegs
12-10-2007, 08:03 PM
serial-ballbusters.com is good for anger but the dialogue is sometimes in french which takes away some of the sting. The busting looks real though and most of the girls are hot and vary between clothed and occasionally flashes of topless.

my favourite is ********************* because of the good dialogue, usually naked or semi-naked though. if you're a fan of bb dialogue then the best vid I have ever seen is called "women are weak?!" and it's on *********************. reasonable price to join and you get full access to the entire collection. Nikki is my favourite buster because she does the bb but also does great dialogue.

hope this helps.

p.s. have never come across a free bb site. just too much money to be made i suppose...

phillyboi215
12-10-2007, 09:20 PM
what site are you talking about

skipperbob
12-11-2007, 08:12 AM
Go back through the old threads and you'll find many great sites!

kickme000
12-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Best site ever - Vulneraballs
Best site still online - California Mean Girls
Best bang for your buck - Suburban Sensations You get tons of material from them for only $20 a month

Jedi
12-11-2007, 10:19 AM
I have a good suggestion, but it would be biassed. ;)

me_no_wimp
12-11-2007, 11:53 AM
I actually like TheG-ddessKicks (replace the - with an o) although I'd really like them to be doing those things to me, and also DreamFeets.com (but again I'd lke to be the victim). DreamFeets is more trampling than ball-bustng but it does contain some ball-busting too.

me_no_wimp
12-11-2007, 11:55 AM
I have a great idea for a "themed" video, by the way.

Scene is a women's tennis match. The line-judge calls "out" and the player against whom the call is made (or possibly players, it could be a doubles match) react by giving him a good kicking (in their tennis shoes, of course).

Now it's just a matter of finding people to make this video with. I doubt I ever will.

snack marvin
12-11-2007, 12:39 PM
I like "ball busting party . com" (one single word), the nude ballbusting sister site from serial ballbusters. I would recommend specially the clips "kicked to death" and the two "golf ballbusting" clips. They are deadly. At the end of golfballbusting he receives a kick which is extremely dangerous and unhealthy. And in "Kicked to death" there are situations where you can see that it's definetely too much for him.

A very good squeezing clip is "Queen Monicas Severe Ballsqueezing" from Ebony Ballbusting at clips for sale. Another clip from this site was quite disappointing, at least for me, so I didn't buy more.

I would like to know if somebody has seen rapturevision's BB-clips (at clips for sale, for example). I have a good impression but how are the clips for real??

Androcles
12-19-2007, 07:43 PM
I appreciate all the suggestions. Thanks! Any good wrestling sites? Let me know if you think of any. Just want an idea of what's out there. I guess I'll try looking through older threads too. Thanks again.

lilwhiteone
01-04-2008, 08:59 PM
sorry,

second one is www.b4llbustingworld.c0m (http://www.b4llbustingworld.c0m)

4 stands for "a" obviously

sorry again, hopefully my post is more enlightening now...
I agree here, it is a great site.

johnny_cockNballs
01-06-2008, 07:38 AM
A few years ago (2002/2003) I had a membership to a fun site out of Japan called "Tamahimeden" it means "ball princess." I remember it was expensive, like $112 bucks each month, but had weekly updates. They had a huge load of pix & alot of videos of sadistic looking Japanese chicks kicking the life out of hapless dudes. I saved alot of it, but that OS crashed 2 years ago & I lost it all. :cussing: Too bad they closed their site, I had alot of fun there...

I also remember a site called "scrambled eggs." Can't seem to find them lately.

bookoo
01-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Try www.hardcbt.com (http://www.hardcbt.com)
Very hard CBT, Ballbust, & **********.
Run by two very reliable and honest Vietnamese Doms.
Mistress Thora & MistressKat9.
You will not be dissapointed.