PDA

View Full Version : How many women get turned on

Mike2B
12-10-2007, 12:08 PM
My wife and I are middle aged and have been into light BB for a lot of years. At first she did it only because I liked it but quickly liked the power trip she got out of it. I asked her about this and she always said it was fun but not really a turn on. I should add for us it was always part of our foreplay and usually ended up with us having sex.

Lately I have noticed the wife will get noticeably aroused when she gets me. Now, this doesn't happen when she just makes me give out a little groan or gasp (but it will bring a smile or giggle) but have to be something more. A couple of quick knees to the testicles that cause me to gasp and double over are almost sure to make her wet. No double this is from the years of playing where it lead to sex during which she would always orgasm.

Would be interested in knowing if other couples have similar experience or do the women strictly do it to please their partners?

Rebecca
12-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Would be interested in knowing if other couples have similar experience or do the women strictly do it to please their partners?

My current partner is into it, but I do it because I get off on it!

Rebecca

anonymateus
12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Well, i've told just recently (maybe some 4 months) my gf about my desires... I started very slowly, saying I wanted her to squeeze my testicles with her hands. We allways (allways) do it in foreplay, and sometimes depending on the position we are in, she can squeeze me while we are having intercourse (I love that position :iluvu:). After a while, she began to get very aroused doing it (she even said she liked it more tham me)..., specially because she knows how much I like it (it allways gets me an instant erection) now we are starting to do some other things like slaps, punches, knees (none hit the target acurately yet...:(), and she promissed a kick when we have some alone... I think I would be in paradise if it happened the same way with these other forms of ballbusting as it did with grabbing and squeezing.

Busted Balz
12-11-2007, 03:49 PM
My current partner is into it, but I do it because I get off on it!

Rebecca

I admire a woman who is honest about her desires and what she likes sexually. Tell me, if you will, what exactly do you like about BB? I mean is it the feel of your partner’s testicles in your hands or against your foot, the reaction to the pain you give him, the feel of power, or something altogether different? Thank you in advance for indulging me.
:jumpsmile

BallbustingPrincess
12-19-2007, 04:51 PM
I do it because its fun. For us both.
And it does turn me on.
For me, it is alot to do with the feel....
The feel of the balls in my hands(my favourite place for them to be) or when they are in my mouth(the second favourite place).
The whole 'how vunerable' they are factor...and the knowing that he knows that at anytime I could cause them deep pain......
But I like just to tease them...pinches, nips, flicks.....

I just love to play with them.

Im like a cat with a ball of wool.

And I just lurve getting my claws in some balls!

BBP

Busted Balz
12-19-2007, 05:41 PM
And it does turn me on.
The feel of the balls in my hands(my favourite place for them to be) or when they are in my mouth(the second favourite place).
The whole 'how vunerable' they are factor...and the knowing that he knows that at anytime I could cause them deep pain......

BBP
BBP I admire a woman who is honest with her sexuality and a woman who isn’t afraid of a man’s balls. So many women are—I guess—scared of them and act like they don’t exist. It’s good to know you get turned on by them and I’m sure you turn a lot of us on just by telling us about it. You can play with mine anytime.

TVEE
12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
well....ma gal friend was never into BB.... shez very scared to bust em.she tinkz dat I will get hurt. but she lyks to hold em n .... she lyks to giv me handjobs...
soo i'm not ******* her to bust em...coz I lyk to have handjobs from her...:iluvu:
n I think shez good @ it than BB .... !:)

(sorry 4 ma english)
Thanx !

caratball
12-19-2007, 09:52 PM
And it does turn me on.

BBP

I like my balls in a female hands, the pressure getting stronger and stronger...I feel like my balls will be explode!

caratball
12-19-2007, 09:58 PM
I LOVE HARD BALL SQUEEZING!