PDA

View Full Version : 1 st story attempt

darthsidius
12-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Dear All,

I wrote this before my second story (see earlier post) but lost it when I tried to post ...

I was on the ground looking up in the dark alley. I could hear her footsteps fading back into that nightmare world that she had come from. All my money was gone and she had probably maxed out on my cards as well. The pain in my balls was excruciating. I was not even sure whether they were still okay. I was in shock and wondering how this had happened....

....about an hour ago, I had just come from seeing some friends and I decided to take a short cut through a dangerous part of town. My friends had warned me and I asked them what was there to fear, I was a strong lad who could handle himself. They said that it was the streetgals that I really had to look out for. I was still laughing as I left the flat....

I was a little tipsy but not totally drunk. I was walking through the quiet part of town, the part that I had been warned about, when I heard a woman’s voice. I turned to look and I saw a girl leaning against a wall. She was neither pretty nor ugly, perhaps about 30. She had short brown hair.

As I looked at her she told me she was doing a special for 25 pounds. I was about to turn away when I decided not to, I think it must have been the alcohol. I told her that she was not really that pretty and that she was only worth a ten pounds. She was really, really angry I thought she was going to hit me. Suddenly her expression changed and she looked at me seductively and said alright, as I was such a big stud she would be happy to give me a wonderful experience of hand relief that I would never forget...

She walked me further into the alley and unzipped my jeans...

darthsidius
12-16-2007, 09:13 AM
She thrust her hand in and started rubbing me and I quickly became very stiff. I was really enjoying it. Slowly her hand made it’s way down to my balls and she looked at me and said…

“I am going to show you how far your 10 pounds will go”

Then she pulled my testicles so that they were now fully extended and then she locked her thumb and index finger around the top of my scrotum so that they could not escape. She smiled for the first time, I was smiling too, obviously she had a speciality with testicles and I loved it when women gave my two fellas a lot of attention. She started to squeeze slowly. It was almost “clinical” she would just squeeze and release very quickly and then change her grip, she did this a few times. Then she stopped and started squeezing for real. At first it felt really firm and nice but the pain started to build-up and as she was squeezing harder and harder. She would squeeze and hold and then release slightly for a second or two and then a prolonged squeeze again. At the end of the third series I was feeling a terrible pain in my stomach.

She smiled and said,

“I am sure that you would agree that this special service deserves a tip”

I started to shake my head and she squeezed harder. The pain was terrible I felt like vomiting. I quickly said yes she started search my pockets with her free hand whilst she kept up her squeezing with the other. She got my wallet and took 100 pounds. I was totally powerless to do anything. She put the 100 pounds into her bra’ and then gave me two really powerful shots with her knee. The second one put me on the floor I was coughing and struggling to breathe. She looked at me and smiled and then started to walk away leaving me there on the floor….