PDA

View Full Version : ladies ballbusting their partners

jellylegs
12-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Hey ladies,

One thing I've noticed about a lot of bb vids is that the ladies never rub it in enough after they've busted the guy!

Sure, some of them laugh a bit or say "does that hurt?" but it never really gets to the root of the deep psychological, and physical, advantage that the women are imposing on the men. They never even say anything like "I'm glad I don't have balls" or "you can't do anything to me that compares can you?"
I surely can't be alone in thinking this.

I was wondering if any ladies here would like to share what happens in their bb sessions with their partners. Do you ever bust your partner whilst wearing panties, in order to show them your nice smooth crotch? To show them that you can't be busted back? That you have the advantage?

What do you say to them when they are on the floor, looking up at your smooth crotch, writhing in male pain?

It doesn't just apply to sexual busting with partners. Have you ever taunted a guy for having balls when you don't?

I was wondering if Rebecca might have any views on this?

p.s. rebecca I notice you don't want p.m.'s unless they pique your interest in some aspect of bb. just wondering what aspects these might be? :)

justaboy
12-10-2007, 10:17 PM
How about the girl holding her own crotch in mockery of you. Or if she's wearing a skirt, she lifts up her skirt and shows off her crotch and says "Don't you wish you had one of THESE?"

Yeah, I love mocking as well; I love it almost as much as the actual bust!

Shadow7275
12-18-2007, 11:40 AM
I love when they mock the faces guy makes when they kick us in the nuts

me_no_wimp
12-18-2007, 01:47 PM
The reality is that when I am making a video with my wife, I am really directing the entire thing, I am telling her what to do to me before we shoot the scene. I subsequently edit out bits where the clip ends, although in the most recent one I did not tell her when the particular activity should stop.

Of course the videos are edited to make it look like I am not in control but that she is. All the kicking in it though is totally real.

alibabba
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Whem my gf slaps my balls, she does it just to make fun of that I'm vulnerable, and to mock on me.