PDA

View Full Version : Etiquette

Girthtron
12-11-2007, 11:33 PM
I know this may sound superficial as it relates to ballbusting. But I've found etiquette and good manners to be essential in maintaining a proper ballbusting attitude between you and your partner, elevateing it to a ceremonial type ritual that the both of you will fine more enjoyable!

Now these's are just (guide lines)

First:

Never eat a large amount of beans before being busted! (This should go without saying.) Because for some reason. (Personal knowledge) females find farting totally not funny especially when it happens while she's squeezing or yanking down on your balls!

Second:

If you do fart and it's one of those a big ass flapping farts never boast about it. Just say "Sorry dear"! I had beans earlier to day, it won't happen again sorry! This is what etiquette is all about!

Third:

(Trying not to fart)! Now trying not to fart may sound easy then it is. Because you know holding back one will only increase the next one and because of this you know the next one will most probably not only be a ass flapper, but most likely an ass sprayer as well! So what do you do? Well first you say to your lady. (Remember your standing there with your balls in her hands) "Sorry honey but I forgot to feed the cat"! Or "I forgot to lock the back door"! Or "Your mother called today"! Do anything but don't let loose with that fucking! Remember it's all about etiquette and manners! Hold that fucker in! Show her respect! Don't let that fucking thing loose!

Fourth:

Manners and respect! You know your about to blow the big one, and it's not going to be pretty either. Your ass cheeks are straining holding that bastard in when suddenly that fucker explodes out! I'm talking fart shiting wall hitting stuff and she is not happy! Like I said. Women for some reason don't find farting funny especially this type of fart funny! I mean the repect she had for you will go right out the window!

Well what I'm trying to say is that etiquette and manners are very important but also diet!

(Don't be sorry)

lurkerjoe
12-12-2007, 04:09 AM
So while she was holding your balls in her hands and you passed gas did she take offense and rip your balls off, ending your BB play forever?

ballstothewalls
12-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Those can be rules to live by. As men we fart a lot. At least most do, and I do, and it's quite a little game men have trying to hide them from women. And of course blaming them on something/someone else. My reccomendation buy a novelty fart machine, hang it up somewhere and when ever you let one rip start playing with it. She might thing the real one was from the machine. I've never tried it but hey you never know.