PDA

View Full Version : very strange sugestion / **********

anonymateus
12-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi
I've never had any ********** fantasy, but I observed something that could be interesting to those of you who have this fetish
I noticed that depending on the angle, sometimes I can push my balls inside the body, so that as I hold it, the ballsack seem to be empty (as if I were *********). It's a very terrifying and curious view. I don't know if that has already been discussed. Are you guys able to do that too? Are there any risks involved, depending on the force they are pushed up (it scares the hell out of me the possibility that they stayed there!)? Has any girl already seen this?

Sometimes when my girlfriend is squeezing one might try to hide there, but I force it out with my hand (mostly out of fear, but also so that he can be squeezed more :))

Zeus
12-12-2007, 05:20 PM
You're sticking your testicles where they used to be, as in before they dropped. As far as I know there's no risk involved, except decreased fertility with time, but that would take weeks, I believe. I've been able to do it for as long as I can remember, and it's much the same as the reaction you get from a cold swimming pool... or shower.

Julie18nz
12-12-2007, 05:40 PM
no possibility that they could ever stay there, unless made to stay there with surgery :) adn u would have to keep them there for a LOT longer than a few weeks, more like YEARS b4 they would effect ur ability to re-produce :)

Busted Balz
12-12-2007, 05:44 PM
no possibility that they could ever stay there, unless made to stay there with surgery :) adn u would have to keep them there for a LOT longer than a few weeks, more like YEARS b4 they would effect ur ability to re-produce :)

I love a girl who knows her testicles. Hi Julie...

:iluvu: :ibow4u:

nutslave
12-13-2007, 03:14 PM
i have done that a few times but the first time it happened it was just by accident and i almost freaked out lol since i didn't know what just happened and there i was with one nut short of a full set hahaha :Baahaha:

22heat22
01-22-2008, 01:24 PM
http://author.emedicine.com/MED/topic2859.htm#target3

"CME Question 2: A 25-year-old man is brought to the emergency department with complaints of abdominal pain following a motorcycle accident. The emergency department physician is very thorough and performs a genital examination but is unable to appreciate either testicle. A CT scan demonstrates an empty scrotum, with the testicles in the inguinal area bilaterally. Missing this injury would place the patient at risk for which of the following?
A: Testicular torsion
B: Testicular atrophy
C: Infertility
D: Testicular malignancy
E: All of the above

The correct answer is E: In adult patients who have had untreated testicular dislocation for more than 1 month, biopsy has revealed diffuse atrophy and the absence of spermatogenesis. Torsion has been reported in patients with testicular dislocation. Furthermore, a dislocated testis is believed to be at increased risk for malignant degeneration."

frostbyte252252
01-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah about a year ago I got hit in the nuts with a baseball bat (dont ask) and when I grabbed for them I couldnt feel them. They went up into my body for a good 3 minutes and I was FREAKING out. I thought they were smashed or somthing.

knutty
02-04-2008, 11:36 PM
This happened to my right nut just last night. My gf was grabbing massaging very roughly, when she got done, righty was stuck way up there. Very uncomfortable. It came down after about 5 minutes, but still felt wierd for the rest of the night.

crushee
02-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Very uncomfortable. It came down after about 5 minutes, but still felt wierd for the rest of the night.

In the growth process, after they have come down, out of your body, in the first years of your life, the balls grow significantly in size. Then, in theory, they are no more able to go backwards and hide inside your body.

The discomfort you experienced probably results from their size bigger than the way they go up.

Bolox
02-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I remember doing that when I was a teen. It was uncomfortable and a turn-on. Didn't do it for many years - anyone else try it?

experiment
02-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Anyone interested in the experience might be like to purchase garments that create the physical effect. They sell feminizing clothing used for cross dresser and other purposes that hold the testicles up in the groin, called gaffs. You can find them in certain stores that cater to cross dressing or online at E-bay. Just type in Gaff. There are swim suits sold by www.koalaswim.com that also keep the testicles up in the cavity. One model "Secret Wish" does a good job with a metal ring that ****** the balls up and inside and keeps them in place. It is a very unusal experience.

Chaboy
02-05-2008, 07:55 PM

that is soooo sexy, a chick who definitly knows her facts about balls

john b
02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
thats a dude.