PDA

View Full Version : A different type of **********

vulneraballs
12-14-2007, 06:54 PM
We typically act out some portion of the fantasies and don’t go all of the way with all of them – the whole ********** thing would be one of these. The whole ********** thing isn’t really something that is a huge turn on for me, but I would think that the thought has to cross the mind of anyone into ball busting. I am into light / moderate ballbusting and foot worship - the 2 work well together =) ... it takes some time for a women to get into ballbusting, but I think they’re all pretty much down for a foot massage when the male feels the need to give one. In any event, I always end up coming some way or another … just giving you context here.

Anyway, I was thinking of a different kind of ********** that I have never really heard tossed around or discussed in the fantasy world. What about cutting the cock off and not the balls? You would keep your sex drive and you would still be able to be into ball busting. The remaining sex drive would drive you crazy and I think that makes it pretty hot. You only have one way to satisfy the male sex drive – ballbusting =). Being into the regal female foot, I’d be probably down for kissing and massaging quite frequently, eager to receive my kicks to yield a load. From a fantasy standpoint, this is pretty easy to act out because you can just be treated like you don’t have a cock when you’re “playing.” Anyway, wanted to get peoples though on this. Has anyone else thought about this or seen any threads on this?

nichojinx
12-15-2007, 12:39 AM
actually i do think this has been a feature fantasy before. i used to read a few bb stories every week through number2's site. but that was taken down so i couldn't really look up the ones i remember this kind of thing from. but this was usually a revenge fantasy like, some outcome you might expect over heartbreak, self defense, etc. stuff like that.

any prospect of not being able to reproduce via ********** of the penis or testicles is both stimulating and frightening, in other words stimulating because it's so frightening. but i digress, i only wish i could cite you those stories. but i know of no real-world case of this happening.

cuckollie
12-15-2007, 04:02 AM
Hi,

Yeah, I have heard this idea before. Some talk about cutting off both the cock and balls, others just the balls, and others teh cock only, leaving the balls as a cruel long-term tease-- always horny but never able to climax. OUCH!

But here is another idea-- penis reduction! MY girlfriend had this idea: my penis should be surgically reduced in length, to just the head. THis way, it would be a tiny, humiliating little lump, even when erect, I woudl be totalyl unable to have real sex with a woman, but woudl retain both my sex drive and also the possibility to cum, but only through masturbation.

Whoever had this done is pretty clearly showing his total submision to his woman, and moreover would most likely become a cuckold-- hiw wife or girlfriend would have to go elsewhere to fulfill her sexual desires, while he would only be able to serve, watch, and masturbate. Of course, getting his balls busted would still be a big part of all this.

My girlfriend likes this idea because, if my balls wre cut of, she owuld not be able to control me or punish me any more by busting them. With penis reduction (to the minumum!), she would still be able to enjoy busting my balls and teasing me.

Sound good?

tomvas
12-15-2007, 05:27 AM
yes, i like that idea like this picture.

Peter D
12-15-2007, 02:46 PM
The “different type of castration” you refer to is called a pendectomy. If you’d used the correct term I could have ignored reading this tripe :(

For a full List of –ectomies vist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_-ectomies and stop wasting my time!:cussing:

THIS IS NOT A DIFFERENT TYPE OF ORCHIDECTOMY (as claimed!!)

PS. Get over to www.eunuch.org where u belong. There's loads to make u happy there!

THIS IS A [b]BALL BUSTING FORUM!

Rebecca
12-15-2007, 03:31 PM
The “different type of **********” you refer to is called a pendectomy. If you’d used the correct term I could have ignored reading this tripe :(

For a full List of –ectomies vist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_-ectomies and stop wasting my time!:cussing:

PS. Get over to www.eunuch.org (http://www.eunuch.org) where u belong. There's loads to make u happy there!

THIS IS A [B]BALL BUSTING FORUM!

So those of us who may hold an interest in both ballbusting AND ********** are not permitted to discuss the later here?

I don't remember reading that in the rules of this board.

I guess it's like The Clash said; "Should I stay or should I go now?"

Rebecca

Castratrix's pet
12-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Well, yes this forum is about ballbusting, but it is also about female domination, and about cock and ball torture, so I guess there's room in here for ********** too. By the way, I didn't start the ********** threads on this forum, someone else did, but femdom ********** is my big femdom fantasy.

On any forum about women abusing and doing things to men's genitals, the subject of femdom ********** is going to come up at some point, as well as a few ********** threads. The majority of this forum is still about femdom ballbusting because that's what is of primary interest to most of those here.

We all need to respect each other's fantasies and fetishes here whether it be ballbusting, kicking, grabbing, cock and ball torture, **********, penectomy, or whatever. The same is true of life itself, we have to respect other's feelings, and beliefs, and so forth.

Squeeeze
12-15-2007, 05:09 PM
I agree with Castratrix's Pet. We must all learn to get along regardless of our fantasies.

Su0
12-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Surgeries don't have anything to do with ballbusting.

I would love a real moderate ballbusting forum, without any blood and sick stuff. Well, of course I don't have to come here, and that's why I don't post here much. There are a lot of guys who like soft bb, but most will puke if they see the stuff here. Ballbusting World.., not really..

spidermale
12-15-2007, 09:05 PM
so here is my question then, if there are a good three or four threads that clearly say ********** in the title, why do people who arent interested in ********** read them? just to say hey you get out of this thread so we can change the topic to something else? ********** being my main focus, do you think i hang out in the ballbusting with high heel threads? or the ball biting ones? I can understand the ballbusting cartoons and the caption pic pages, those are for all of us, and some pics are for us and some are for you, but if a thread says **********, and you think thats sick. Then. Why. Do. You. Go.

nutslave
12-15-2007, 09:13 PM
so here is my question then, if there are a good three or four threads that clearly say ********** in the title, why do people who arent interested in ********** read them? .......

OK i agree with the post above ... when you're reading a post and it starting to touch on a subject you don't like then use the back button in your browser (it's in the top left hand corner, in case some of you don't know) and move on, there's no need to be bitching about it being sick. Some people think that ballbusting alone is also sick but i'm sure most people here would disagree. So instead of judging people and calling them names just skip what you don't like and focus on what you do like.

tomvas
12-16-2007, 01:02 AM
The “different type of castration” you refer to is called a pendectomy. If you’d used the correct term I could have ignored reading this tripe :(

PS. Get over to www.eunuch.org (http://www.eunuch.org) where u belong. There's loads to make u happy there!

OH, THANKS FOR KILLING THIS POST. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN ITS NOT GOOD. ALSO THANKS FOR USING CAPITAL TEXT, BECUASE MAYBE OTHERWISE WE CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU WRITE.

cuckollie
12-16-2007, 02:32 AM
Hey all,

I have had a change of heart, I think it was those giant letters that convinced me. Very persuasive, you know, big letters. Just ask advertisers.

So yeah, now I fully agree with huge letter man,
the focus here is jsut not narrow enough. THere probably is even a way we can enforce this technologically, like a program that deletes all words that are not BALL BUST BUSTING KICK SQUEEZE BALLS NUTS TESTEES SACK and a few others. That way, the forum will remain pure and, as a result, I am sure, really really interesting.

Macra
12-16-2007, 03:08 AM
Well I guess "Cutting off [just] cocks" or similar would've been a more appropriate thread title and the female domination forum a more appropriate home for this. Maybe Sharon can change the title and shift it across so that eveybody can be happy :)

vulneraballs
12-16-2007, 05:44 AM
Just for the record ... I said that I'm not really into the whole ********** thing - any type. BUT, the thought of leaving you with only your balls would keep you with your sex drive and make ballbusting your only way to get off. I even emphasized that this concept is only fantasy (not trying to track down some one to do the deed here) and how it would tie into ballbusting.

HOW SHOULD THAT NOT BE IN A BALLBUSTING FORUM?!!!?

gary198
12-16-2007, 05:46 AM

Maybe we should all bow down to you (no way) since you ALONE decide what shall be posted on a fetish board. Personaly, I don;t care for Pet's post, but he has a right to his own fetish. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT.

Snoodle
12-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Man, I need some cheese to go with all of this whine.

Bok the Gargoyle
12-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Man, I need some cheese to go with all of this whine.
http://www.languedoc-dining.com/images/bcheese.jpg
I aim to please.

Snogs,
Fenric's mate ;)

gary84
12-16-2007, 12:17 PM
hi every one !:)

finally
12-16-2007, 02:23 PM
:bananajum:bananajum:bananajum :thumbup

Hasta
12-16-2007, 02:48 PM
My arteries clogged just looking at that cheese.

Let people have their own damn preferences if they want to...I'll admit some things are annoying. Penectomy isn't my favorite thing but I love women who have the right temperament to comment on it.

misterbill71
12-17-2007, 12:20 AM
I guess it's like The Clash said; "Should I stay or should I go now?"
Rebecca

As a fellow child of the 80's, I now have that song in my head. Which reminds me of an idea... If someone were making a short movie clip, what background music best fits a cbt scene? And would the "ree ree ree" music from Psycho best fit a penectomy scene in a movie?

sloguy
12-17-2007, 04:56 PM
i am of the opinion that our niche is small enough already without alienating other "similar" fetishes. ********** is close enough that im suprised there is even an issue. ballbusting is a type of cbt, ********** is a extreme variant of cbt. its all sorta on topic in a round about way.

wantbigbreasted
12-17-2007, 07:21 PM
For me it is not new. It has always been my fantasy that a beautiful girl tie me down and try to cut my penis off while I try to hide it between my legs because both of my hands are tied.

If some one is having photos and video about it please post them.

Thanks
wbb

mr4562
12-18-2007, 10:29 AM
LOL at cheese! :jumpsmile

femdomio
12-18-2007, 01:57 PM
fight! kick each other in the balls and do the peace!:bananad:

McCoy
12-20-2007, 02:42 PM
http://www.femdom-universe.com/galleries/femdom/brutal_cbt/weird_insertion/images/cock_torture.jpg

From: http://www.femdom-universe.com/galleries/femdom/brutal_cbt/weird_insertion/free_femdom.html

McCoy
12-20-2007, 03:14 PM
http://www.bdsmstory.net/latex/manslave-femdom-cbt/pics/manslave-cbt-14.jpg

From: http://www.bdsmstory.net/latex/manslave-femdom-cbt/manslave-cbt-129.html

eunice
12-29-2007, 05:03 PM
... But here is another idea-- penis reduction! MY girlfriend had this idea: my penis should be surgically reduced in length, to just the head....

This has long been one of my favourite fantasies. I have a fully-scripted scenario in my head which involves my wife, her jealous and small-minded but stiff-peckered lover and my mother-in-law, world famous plastic surgeon. I will have to write it down and post it here.