PDA

View Full Version : Coming to ballbusting

vulneraballs
12-14-2007, 06:54 PM
A note on coming to ballbusting: you occasionally see the question: Is it possible to come from being busted?. There is that famous clip with the red high heels stepping on a guys balls to start him commin. So that would have to work for some people, but I think I have a way that would work most of the time. When my wife grasps my balls tightly and slaps lightly … quick, but lightly. Then she’ll change the tempo a little or mix in harder slaps in a rhythm … or just slowly increase the force of the slaps. I’m talking a pretty quick turn around here. If you’ve had a few good kicks, I think you could come inside a minute or so. The great part about this is that the light slaps have such little risk. It starts off as an annoying pain just grows - I usually start off groaning then I get louder as she increase the power to the point where I'm pretty much yelling … I think you will get more than pre-cum. Anyone else try it the way I'm describing?

turok7870
12-14-2007, 10:05 PM
My better half has made me cum many times while kneeing me. She used to do that during the "wrong time" of the month :-)

knutty
12-14-2007, 11:22 PM
yeah, I've made myself cum by self-busting in a way yo describe; the rapid , repetative, light to medium force slaps. I've also been abl eto cum by having my gf squeeze and tug on my balls pulling them back and forth, like a handjob but only stimulating the balls and not the penis. She doens't really know I'm into ballbusting, but I can tell she likes the feeling ofhaving my balls in her grip. At first she was hesitant and cautious, but lately she has been getting more aggresive, but only to the point of causing a little bit of pain, for the most part the sensation is quite enjoyable.

Richter
12-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Wife makes me cum by grabbing the sack near the top and wrenching back and forth. But since it's connected to the dick, it's kind of like jerking me at the same time.

fatjerk8912
12-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Hey guys I'm new to this forum. One of my fantasies has always been to have my balls sqeezed as hard as she can, just when I start to cum. The only video i've seen that had this was with barefoot princess. You guys have any other videos that have this? Thanks a bunch if you do.

Barefoot Princess
01-31-2008, 12:29 AM
I do ;)

Kisses~

XavierWolfe
02-01-2008, 01:35 AM
I just joined this forum, and am excited to see that the actual Barefoot Princess is a member. Princess, you are the sexiest domme I've ever seen, and I'm a big fan of your work.

johnny_cockNballs
02-01-2008, 08:09 AM
I love BarefootPrincess! That video "Private Property" is my favorite. The way she rubs the knife against the guys balls and makes him beg her for a reason to keep his balls. He can't find a good reason, but she lets him go. I wanted to see her neuter that guy. Instead she kicks his balls hard.

combibitch
02-01-2008, 08:23 AM
I love BarefootPrincess! That video "Private Property" is my favorite. The way she rubs the knife against the guys balls and makes him beg her for a reason to keep his balls. He can't find a good reason, but she lets him go. I wanted to see her neuter that guy. Instead she kicks his balls hard.

he should have said "im your boyfriend" thats reason enough :)

i guess he was during that time, i heard some rumours

Barefoot Princess
02-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Glad you guys like the clips. I had to re-edit Private Property so many times because of content violation (using a knife, pissing, and bondage w/bb) that I finally gave up. I don't even think it's up on C4S anymore.
Oh well, it was a fun time anyways :)

~Princess

http://www.barefootprincessvideo.com/images/Image 201.jpg

I tried to add pics but it's not working right :(

Tanya
03-13-2008, 02:07 PM
I am fairly new to BB and have wondered if it is possible to make a guy cum by kneeing him in the nuts. Seems like some do. Is this common or very rare?

21qazxsw
03-13-2008, 03:45 PM
When I first started on anti-depressants, it led to sexual dysfunction pretty much straight away. I could get an erection, but I could not cum. I found that having my balls crushed (self-kicking or using a ball crusher) was the only thing that stimulated me enough to cum, and cum rather quickly too.

So yes, definitely, one can cum from ball busting.

agent_mouse
03-13-2008, 04:36 PM
I am fairly new to BB and have wondered if it is possible to make a guy cum by kneeing him in the nuts. Seems like some do. Is this common or very rare?

well, i personally had several experiences where i had an ejaculation just from being hit in the testicles. and those weren't even sessions or something, just real life situattions. but i guess that way it isn't very common, unless you're still young and sexually frustrated due to lack of experiences and desperately want to be kicked by a girl....

Girthtron
03-13-2008, 05:11 PM

I think it's a team effort to make a guy cum when he gets busted. I don't believe most males will cum when getting busted especially amateurs. The shock and pain overrides their lust, the last thing on their minds is cumming and of course wondering if they'll ever be able to cum again after getting their balls busted.

But for people like myself and my wife Linda who have been into it for a while I think it's pretty common, especially for me. I have exceptionally large hanging testicles and I always come to her with the anticipation of cumming while she's having her fun with them. Being an experienced woman she knows how to milk (No pun intended) our little sessions. We both know our roles. She the dominant female. Me her big balled male sex toy/slave ready to get his big old balls busted by her. She'll usually push me back against a wall teasing me about how offended she is about me deliberately exposing my balls to her like that, and just who the hell did I think I was "Superman"?

She'd slowly tease me with a giggle. Bringing her knee up between my legs tapping my balls lightly a couple times until her hands went to the top of my shoulders and I knew it was time for our special love. From experience grabbing my straining cock moving it to the side bring her knee up hard and quick into my balls three or four times watching with glee my grunting cum spewing cock as she nailed my balls.

Team effort for sure. That's what it takes between a man and woman to make a man cum when she's busting his balls. There can't be any embarrassment even although there is humiliation on his part at cumming like that in front of her. It's that humiliation and of knowing her distaste and pity for his weakness that exhilarates him believe me.

tensux1
03-14-2008, 07:08 PM
my ex could easily make come by kicking my balls with her nylon covered feet, in fact that was my favorite way to come, she would kick slowly not to hard as to crush you with one kick but multiple kicks with increasing force that would mean i would be sore for hours after

wish2serveu
06-19-2008, 10:12 AM
I think this is very interesting. I have seen one Barefoot princess video and she is very strict.