PDA

View Full Version : It's not a passing Phenomenon

Girthtron
12-14-2007, 11:08 PM
Ballbusting is not a passing phenomenon. Phenomenon! (Say that three times) : )

Gentleman what was once a type of whispered knowingness amongst females. Mothers to daughters, daughters to friends, so on etc. Is now openly spoken of as to our frail nature as males, another words about our balls!

Back in the days when mothers took there young daughters aside to explain the facts of life they'd always say. "Now be careful with a mans testicles, there very very delicate and you could hurt him if your not careful or even ruin him as a man"!

The daughters like her mother before her would accept these words of warning as to the males delicate nature but the paradox of said nature was always there in there mind, and the question of why are we subservient if they are so delicate in nature!

This paradox if it ever was one was broken twenty years ago or so with the words. "She's a ballbuster"! Urban Dictionary: ballbuster (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ballbuster) and it slowly started up until today were it's a fashionable statement to bust a guy in the balls!

Mothers, young girls, wives, daughters, are now ballbusting men of all ages. Brothers, sons, uncles, fathers, and strangers, for the bragging rights.

My personal story starts here.

King Lear:

"How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child".

I'd also like to say. "That some rise by sin and some by virtue fall" and fall I did that summers afternoon by the pool between the legs of my daughter as her friends watched her ballbust her fathers balls!

She. Jan my daughter, and her friends were all just around 16 and feeling there oats as young women. All were tall good looking and just starting to fill out in the body department, with wide hips and long slim legs. They all had small tits like Jan's and her mother had, and like hers there nipples were pointing strait out and up in what I figured were the Victoria's Secret bikinis which I knew my wife Linda had ordered for them a week ago.

Watching through the sliding patio windows knowing they couldn't see me my hand went down between my shorts to my cock and balls feeling them feeling the hardness of my cock growing until I gave a little grunt as I looked at my daughters tall lean body as she was about to jump into the pool. Just then I felt the hand of my wife on my shoulder from behind saying. "Drop your storts big guy"! My face flushed red at being cought by her looking at my daughter and her friends. Her other hand slipped down my back between my shorts under to my balls gripping them in her hand! "Drop your storts"! I did kicking them away with one foot saying. "Don't Linda don't hurt me please baby don't hurt my balls honey! I couldn't help it please Linda don't"!

"Well Bill I think you need a little lesson don't you? Well don't you"? She squeezed my balls and I squealed. "YES YES YES"! Good she said! "Because I think it's about time your daughter gives it to you! What do you think Bill"?

I didn't think that was a very good idea but Linda did! Holding my balls from behind she yanked up on them while her free hand went to the back of my neck ******* me down to all fours then slapped my balls hard saying. "Crawl out there on your hands and knees you sorry ass big balled fuck"!

As I did feeling the loose hanging weight of my big dangling ball sack swinging to and throw between my thighs, the sudden laughter of the girls and then my daughters! "MY GOD MOM WHYS HE LIKE THAT"? One of her friends said. "Christ Jan look at the size of balls on your father would you! He's bigger then that bum we busted behind the 7/11 the other night girl"!

Hearing this I was both proud and ashamed at the same time. Proud at having balls bigger then some bum behind a 7/11 and ashamed at having balls that big in front of my daughter and her friends!

Stand Linda ordered! I did placeing my hands behind my head opening my legs wider while thrusting my cock and balls out for them. Linda stood aside looking at my daughter. "He's all yours baby"!

That summers after noon my balls passed from mother to daughter, in that secret moment known only in my heart as her young knee came up into my balls I rejoiced at the splendor of her sex and testicles that were now her's!