PDA

View Full Version : Gabbing fetish please help

shy
12-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Need help with newly discovered fetish. Im not really into the sever ballbusting but more the semi clothed boys fighting or wrestling and grabbing each other. I love it so much but darent tell my partner, told a previous partner and all i got of him way 'but this is turning you on' at every tv fight!! Any help with other forums or websites appreciated x
ps im female

Peter D
12-15-2007, 09:56 AM
I get really pissed when somebody makes one post and starts 2 threads within minutes of joining this site. Duplicate posts DO NOT let you access the pictures here any faster!

Gabbing: to talk at length about trivial matters.

If you do have a gabbing fetish I suggest you take it somewhere else.
Peter

shy
12-15-2007, 12:03 PM
no need to be rude. What happened was I realised it was spelt wrong and it wouldnt let me change the title and didnt seem to post anyways so I tried a different one that was all and sorry about the double up but I am genuine so no need to take the piss :(

Billy Whiz
12-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Hi Shy,
He’s just a cantankerous old fart. Don’t let him bother u. Why do you like to see two blokes go at it? I’m not sure I fully understand what you get out of this? Do you like to play with balls yourself?
Billy

Richter
12-15-2007, 01:11 PM
female dom forum.

I don't think I need to say more.

Peter D
12-15-2007, 02:57 PM
female dom forum.

I don't think I need to say more.

Well spotted Sherlock :thumbup

nutslave
12-15-2007, 09:21 PM
you may want to check out www.kramtoad.com, there's quite a bit of M/M stuff there.

shy
12-16-2007, 06:09 AM
yeah I like to see them fight, not too rough of course!! Its the testerone!! and then when they grab each other...realised im not alone when i read the other youtube posts of girls who like that but its hard finding it on internet its all full on ballbusting. Just realised this is what i like and its hateful i cant share with my boyfriend. Thanks for advice on kramtoad site it looks good!!

shy
12-16-2007, 06:11 AM
Im also into sorta exposure...like where my shirt is a bit open and u can see inside. my ideal fantasy wud be two guys fighting and me there and they can see in my shirt or something and i go to break it up and 'get involved' , ending with them on me but my fantasies dont necessarily involve full sex. I like the idea of boys grabbing each other or me grabbing them but not too rough