PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting hentai?

needbud77
12-16-2007, 06:15 PM
i've never seen a ballbusting hentai video

are there any out there?

daradles
12-16-2007, 11:41 PM
I bet that would be crazy! We already know that the Japanese love bb, and some of their Anime is so sick, who knows what they would come up with.

misterbill71
12-16-2007, 11:55 PM
For a while, I used to feel a bit uncomfortable around hentai images, because they seemed [less-than-legal] so young, but I was reading some things about Japanese culture, and it said that westerners (wonder why they call us yanks, lol) perceive youth because in Japan the drawings are hairless and have exaggerated facial expressions....a different standard of beauty, plus Japan didn't suffer from Puritanism colonizing their continent on a Mayflower boat like we did. This is my first post here, and after all the other posts I see that monopolize the homerow keys randomly, I hope to greet you all sincerely. :)

PS: Sorry, folks, that failed attempt at being proper totally sounds like an ESL student, and I was born in Dayton! :)

1ball
12-18-2007, 07:00 AM
Japan is superior :ibow4u:
Most of their hentai stuff is very wicked, and I really like how they make real videos with a lot of fake sperm eheh.

well, going back IT, I don't know any hentai movie about BB, just some images of BB/footjobs grabbed here and there.

mr4562
12-18-2007, 10:33 AM
I used to know a great hentai site just like that, but sadly I think it is no more... But yeah, I think there's lots of hentai PICS of BB, but clips? A lot of it seems to be made by individuals and not anyone with the resources to make an entire movie.

nichojinx
12-18-2007, 03:27 PM
this guy seems to collect or publish a lot of bb clips from various sources including anime.

you better enjoy his content while it's still up. you know how youtube works..
Click here! (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=8gaeISvAI6)