PDA

View Full Version : If a male kick another male's ball, is it dirty play?

gomdol
12-17-2007, 05:46 AM
same as question.
What is your opinion?

Hasta
12-17-2007, 08:10 AM
Since you come to this forum, if you kick another guy in the balls, you're not only fighting dirty, you're gay.

guillerman
12-17-2007, 09:20 AM
yes its dirty and gay

bbheaven
12-17-2007, 09:39 AM
yes, thatīs my opinion, too:

i think, itīs dirty and gay !

mick_sl8ter
12-17-2007, 11:35 AM
It is a very filthy gay thing to do.
Most men will probably kick the shit out of you if you do such a gay thing !
-
Edit: I will kick the shit out of you if I see you kick a guy in the balls.

fittizzioh
12-24-2007, 04:09 PM
it's always dirty fighting! however girls love to do it!

eunice
12-31-2007, 03:32 PM
What's the context? I haven't been in a fight in years but when I used to engage in such tom-foolery, I kicked, grabbed, punched and pulled whatever I could get my hands on, if that's what it took to win. There's no such thing as a fair fight.

BustedCouple
12-31-2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah don't touch other dudes balls unless its your only chance for survival. Only if your life is in danger otherwise thats pretty sketchy. This is a forum about girls busting guys, lets keep it that way. If your into that i'm sure there is a forum for you somewhere else. Damn, i need to have my wife step on my balls just for reading this.

eunice
12-31-2007, 06:07 PM
Yeah don't touch other dudes balls unless its your only chance for survival. Only if your life is in danger otherwise thats pretty sketchy. This is a forum about girls busting guys, lets keep it that way. If your into that i'm sure there is a forum for you somewhere else. Damn, i need to have my wife step on my balls just for reading this.

Yeah, I should have been more precise. I meant that there is no such thing as a fair fight at 3 in the morning in the parking lot of a bar.

If the original poster meant that he and his also-of-dubious-sexual-identity frat brother having tired of beer-chugging and arm-wrestling had decided to wrestle in their underwear, then kicking him in the balls would indeed be dirty.

San Antonio, eh? It seems to me that there are an inordinate number of hot women in Texas.

Thumper
12-31-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah lets do keep our perverted activity only between women and men God forbid we share our perverted ways. We all know we holier than thou and above reproach Yeah we are so much better than (them) get over yourself your flavor of perversion is no holier the any one else's

eunice
12-31-2007, 09:05 PM
It is too! Ha ha!

misterbill71
12-31-2007, 09:20 PM
It's just going downhill from here. It's like those jokes told in bars by dirty old men who are trying to feel you out to see how you react to gay male humor...Makes you wanna go straight to a whorehouse to reaffirm your masculinity.!!! Where's my little black book of ex girlfriends?.....shudder.