PDA

View Full Version : Ball Spanking

Girthtron
12-18-2007, 12:22 AM
"I'll be fun! She said. Something differnt"!

That something differnt was her giving me a ball spanking.

I thought. Hey! Better then the usual ball busting she'd been giving me of late, and thinking. Hell this was going to be easy compared to that!

Well at least you'd think so wouldn't you?. Because what's a little ball spanking compared to getting your balls outright busted by a women right?

"Well hell yes! I'll take a ball spanking any time over a ballbusting! That's for god damn sure". I thought!

Rebecca smiled her little devilish smile at my eagerness for her new game saying. "Ok first get your big sorry naked butt up on the coffee table and down on all fours, with your front down on your elbows, with your ass high and thighs wide so your balls are completely exposed for me"!

Trusting her completely as always. I got up on the coffee table on all fours leaning down on my elbows spreading my thighs while feeling cool air and weight of my own big male appendage hanging free under me!

Rebecca knew my balls better then I. Taking them in hand I felt a thin bootlace of her's being drawn up over them, up it went around the neck of my scrotum pulling it tight strangling the big hanging male sack on me!

Finished giggling she said. "They look good"! Slapping them laughing as they flew back and forth for her! I could feel them swing and could feel her eyes on them as they did. I felt so proud knowing a women like her. Lucky I suppose.

Rebecca was a beautyful women of around 35! Strong and intelligent but something in her said it wasn't always so. An ugly duckling as a child I think. Who developed into a swan and this I think gave her the inner nature and insights into the human condition that no school could ever teach.

Tugging my balls out between my legs with her bootlace tether smacking them hard she laughed as I jerked at the pain. Again and again she did it until she started to get into a rhythm of spanking them! God they were getting bigger and looser as she kept smacking them. I started getting into the rhythm with her, pushing back to meet her slaps feeling them flopping and twisting as they swung back under me then there uppward yank with her hand coming down on them again! "OH FUCK REBECCA! SPANK THOSE BIG FUCKERS BABY SPANK THEM"! I cried as she laid into them with her hand!

She didn't like that and stopped with one last hard punch with a fist to them saying. "Stay there you big balled freak"! She left as I rested looking under at my big red dangling male sack! It was huge looking just hanging there, bigger then I'd ever seen it, it was just so big and loose looking I loved the look of it and loved Rebecca for making it so!

"Ok jerkoff see if you can handle this"?

I didn't look back as she knelt behind me again. But knew she had something in her hand. Running it up and down my back then between my butt cheeks then under into my balls with a poke saying! "Lets see how this works big guy"!

It was cold and round and heavy and suddenly I knew what it was! It was an old small cast iron frying pan we'd never used and it was about to come down on my balls!

"Jumping Jebus NOOOOOO Rebecca"!!!!

Well that little frying pan and my balls said hello at that moment and Rebecca said. "YES"!

TVEE
12-18-2007, 04:24 AM
:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

Great story girthtron ....! n itz pretty funny too ... !:) a "fryngpan" !:D
two thumbs up !! man !

Cheers !

poolman2
12-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Girthtron,

Rebecca huh? :loveeyes Hmmmm....

Methinks the G man just had a fictional cyber date. Clearly it went well. :bananad:

ROFLMAO

Anyway, Girthtron, it was a very good story. I enjoyed it.

poolman2

bmike
12-18-2007, 02:59 PM
frying pan? where'd that come from?

maimedmuc
12-24-2007, 08:06 AM
For me Ball Slapping is really hard, fast slaps before the balls can recover from the last slap,, OMG ,, no damage and the wife really lets me moan and beg,, she likes that lol