PDA

View Full Version : me_no_wimp's videos

me_no_wimp
12-18-2007, 01:52 PM
I thought I'd put these in their own topic. I have started making videos with my wife, who has finally agreed to do so, albeit only on certain conditions, i.e. her face is not seen.

Although I have "full" versions of these I am thinking we might even try to sell them so I am only going to give links to previews.

Now my fantasy is a combination of ballbusting and trampling and kicks to the body so our videos contain all the elements. I know some here may only be interested in the ballbusting content. These are relevant here as they do all contain some ballbusting content.

Boots1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/37993307/boots1_preview.wmv.html)

Timberland Animae (http://rapidshare.com/files/77489937/Timberland_Animae_preview.wmv.html)

Billy Whiz
12-18-2007, 03:26 PM
I have started making videos with my wife, who has finally agreed to do so

You're one lucky dude :thumbup Don't ever forget it :)

me_no_wimp
12-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Who watched them? What do you think of them?

sloguy
12-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Who watched them? What do you think of them?

well, you asked, so pardon my bluntness.

very boring for me when i cant see the girl.

the fake oohs are lame. she should kick you hard enough for a honest reaction.

quit looking at the camera.

i dont like the bed. film on the floor so the boots arent half hidden.

rapid share sucks. theres no nudity so post em on youtube

me_no_wimp
12-20-2007, 12:46 PM
I've just asked her and she says it's ok to show her face so in future we will.
I have attached a picture of her though in the boots in the Timberland_Animae video.

We are actually very short of space. We don't have a proper studio, this is filmed in the bedroom of our flat. We are going to equip ourselves with a proper tripod soon though. Once we have that it may be possible to actually move the camera a bit further back. We are quite new at this though.

There is no 3rd person there during filming so we just have to point the camera into space and make sure we occupy that space.

They are not actually fake "oohs", it is just my natural reaction, although it is true that most of the ball-busts miss the balls themselves and hit the legs. Unfortunately the best hit in the Timberland Animae video was in the warm-up and was not filmed. Actually the shin-kicks hurt the most and leave the biggest marks afterwards too. You should try being kicked in the shins.

"Ooh" can be caused by a number of things, not just pain. I don't think Andy Roddick is in tremendous pain every time he hits a shot at tennis, no matter how hard he hits it. I think the "ooh" comes from his breathing technique, and I probably have a similar reaction when I'm being kicked.

And actually it is not filmed on a bed but on a mattress on the floor.