PDA

View Full Version : Attack Of The Poontangs

Girthtron
12-19-2007, 12:48 AM
My wife Linda and her friend Jan were both drinking and doing cocaine langhing there ass's off about the word poontang when I came down from upstairs naked from the waist down as usual. The way Linda liked me while in the house. My cleanly shaven cock and balls on display. They didn't even bother looking my way as I came in, it being kind of normal for both seeing me like this. I kind of missed the attention my big danging balls would get from them so I stood in front of the coffee table spreading my legs wide while placing my hands on the small of my back thrusting my cock and balls out clearing my throat kmmmmm saying.

"What's so funny ladies"?

Jan looked up at me then down to my balls with a snicker then Linda broke into more laughter saying. "Poontang! Were laughing about your guys calling our pussys poontangs"! Jan started giggling. "How about!! Fur bugers Linda~~or~~bearded clams hahaha~~and Oh god yeah!~~Snatchs~~hahahaha!

I laughed to myself thinking. Yeah you two snatchs got your poontangs all worked up and then I said it out loud laughing with them.

"Yeah you two snatchs got your poontangs all worked up! I could really go for a couple of nice juicy fur bugers right about now"!

In hindsight I guess I shouldn't had said it, because there humorous mood changed with Linda saying. "Get your sorry big ass balls down in the cellar and get us another bottle of wine. The good 65 stuff ass hole"!

Turning I could feel there eyes on my balls making me subconcious of them and of there weight hanging under me. This started my cock to rear up and out as I left I looked back at the couch. Linda was leaning over to Jan with her hand moving up her inner thighs pushing her short skirt up above her black nylons showing her garter straps.

My hardon was raging as I went down the cellar steps springing and bouncing with my balls twisting and flopping under it! When I arrived back upstairs in the same state with wine bottle in hand Jans skirt and blouse were gone! Dressed only in heels and nylons, her tall lean tan body leaning over the coffee table doing a line of coke. Linda was standing pulling her sweater over her head showing her frim taut stomach muscles with her small firm little tits! God I loved her so much! Just being in the same room with these two women was more then I deserved and my balls pulled up in salute them and there womanhood.

Jan sank back into the couch with her legs wide open. Her clit just barely out from beneath it's hood moving one hand between her thighs she looked up at me with a smile while rubbing her hand up over it, then letting her two fingers push down between it pushing her clit out all the way for me while mouthing the words. "Poontang"! Linda now naked save for her highheels started laughing at seeing a small string of cum hanging from the tip of my rockhard cock then drop off to the floor in front of me saying. "Well Jan honey! I think we've got our selves a poontang man here! He wants our poontangs"! Jan giggled.. "Maybe! But maybe he's wanting one of those Fur Bugers to he looks awful hungry for something doesn't he"?

Linda moved behind me her hand reaching around taking the wine bottle from me. Jan was still on the sofa her hand on her pussy smiling looking at my balls when Linda brought the wine bottle up between my legs from behind slamming it up into my balls with a loud thud! I knew something like this was going to happen but was always shocked when it did. I saw differnt colored little triangles and spurts of little poping bubbles here and their then I was on my back on the coffee table Jan was mounting me with Linda holding the base of my cock for her.

"God he's big Linda! This is one big stud you've got here Linda! It's going to be hard to buckle a cock this big"!

Hearing her words and now coming around to my senses I realized that Linda was going to let her friend Jan try and buckle my cock with her fucking pussy! Jan moaned going haft way down on my shaft. Lindas hand left the bottom of it going to my balls her hand around the thin scrotal neck yanking them back into the bottom of my scrotum, holding me firmly for Jan.

Jan moaned again and sank her pussy all the way down leaning over placing both her hands on my chest smiling down at me. "This poontangs about to ruin you as a man big guy"! She lifted up with her pussy until the head was almost out thighing her pussy muscles letting out a loud grunt slammed it back down! It didn't buckle! She screamed in pain as it went up sideways into her! "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BIG BALLED BASTARD"!

She lifted up again but slowly this time with pain. I could see blood on my cock and Linda could see it to! I'd ruptured something in her but the cocaine and wine said to her that she was all right! Her smile was gone replaced with anger as she waited with my cock head in her lips tighting her pussy muscles again then with a loud grunt she slammed it down! This time she cought it perfectly and it buckled with pop! Now I screamed in pain as the full weight of her body came down breaking it in two under her!

Chapter #2 Useless Man with Balls