PDA

View Full Version : Music ball spank game

Balloney
12-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Last night, my wife gave me a handjob. As usual, I asked her to play with my balls. We came up with a game. She'd slap out the rythme of a song, and I'd try to guess it. She kept doing Christmas songs. I did not guess a single song, but I sure had a good time.

Busted Balz
12-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Last night, my wife gave me a handjob. As usual, I asked her to play with my balls. We came up with a game. She'd slap out the rythme of a song, and I'd try to guess it. She kept doing Christmas songs. I did not guess a single song, but I sure had a good time.
That's one of my favorites, getting a hand job and havning my balls slapped at the same time. The best part is that really hard slap just at the moment of explosion.
:jumpsmile

Cosmic Boy
12-19-2007, 06:28 PM
How can you not get Jingle Bells? Granted, I'm sure you were a bit distracted at the time, but come on! It's just about the most recognizable rhythm there is!

Balloney
12-19-2007, 08:26 PM
How can you not get Jingle Bells? Granted, I'm sure you were a bit distracted at the time, but come on! It's just about the most recognizable rhythm there is!

How did you know she did jingle bells? She started off with it. I didn't get it, but I didn't know she was doing Christmas songs at that point either.

The sensations were too distracting to be able to focus on the rythms.

linklierok
12-20-2007, 04:23 PM
OMG thats hilarious, my wife likes doing the exact same thing! Where do women get this collective ball-busting ***********?

I also can hardly ever guess the songs even though they're completely obvious once she says so. theres no melody/pitch changing only tapping in time to notes, makes it really hard to identify.

megahero
12-22-2007, 08:37 PM
my wife did something similar on a car ride, only instead of me trying to guess, she just slapped along in tune with the radio. it was hell (heaven?) when fast songs came on